LE 8854 5w-40 HDEO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had this laying around
wink.gif

VOA-NL-A-240064-Sev0-001.jpg

Originally Posted By: INDYMAC
Thanks for posting this BeerCan. Are you using it yet?

Not yet, gonna go about 4k on the FF. I also asked Polaris where the TBN is/was.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: BeerCan

Not yet, gonna go about 4k on the FF. I also asked Polaris where the TBN is/was.

Good luck with Polaris. I've gone through 9 of 10 test kits this year and have not been happy about their attention to detail and lack of tests they were supposed to perform. The only good news is they're inexpensive. I have a TestOil kit from Dyson Analysis that I will try soon on a problem vehicle. Hopefully I'll like them much more.

Strangely my VOA has fuel dilution. I swear Polaris has a messed up way of measuring this.

It's seeing aromatics with GC. LE is familiar with Polaris. In fact, they use them. Ask LE if their reference samples are showing the same thing. If you need a good cantact to ask, I have one.

Originally Posted By: BeerCan

Good luck with Polaris. I've gone through 9 of 10 test kits this year and have not been happy about their attention to detail and lack of tests they were supposed to perform. The only good news is they're inexpensive. I have a TestOil kit from Dyson Analysis that I will try soon on a problem vehicle. Hopefully I'll like them much more.

Inexpensive? Could be you get what you pay for.
Guys complain about black stone however they do seem to go a bit beyond most labs with ther universal averages and sometimes funny comments.
OP
Thank you for posting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back