Fuel Power Confusion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Received my first batch of Fuel Power. I am confused regarding the application rate. In the past, I have seen recommendations on this board of using 2 oz. per gallon on initial treatment, and 1 oz. per gallon in every tank threafter. On the bottle itself the directions say to use 1 oz. per 5 gallons.
What is the right way to go?
confused.gif
dunno.gif

For my first 3 tanks, i used 2oz per gal. Now Im at 1, i think that initially it just is maybe like a shock treatment when you double it up.

I have a question on this matter:

I use 1oz per 5gal in a 20gal fuel cell. (4oz.)

Question:
How often does a person add the F/P to the tank?

Every tank?
Every other tank?
Every 3rd tank?

Or wait until u see a drop in MPG? (which IMHO) why let the system get that carboned up again?

Or maybe there is not a sure fire answer to my question.

Every motor is different and everyones driving habits are different.

I would just like to hear a few comments on this question.

I've never put it in after the fill. Is that OK? I put the FP in first then fill to get a quick even mix. I would prefer to not carry it around.

quote:

Originally posted by Russ:
-*-*-*-*On the bottle itself the directions say to use 1 oz. per 5 gallons.
What is the right way to go?
confused.gif
dunno.gif

Follow the directions.
I was speaking with Terry this last weekend, and he said anything more than the suggested dosage after initial treatment was simply a waste.

BTW Terry thatnks for your time and Happy Scripture Study....

Cheers!

quote:

Originally posted by goodvibes:
I've never put it in after the fill. Is that OK? I put the FP in first then fill to get a quick even mix. I would prefer to not carry it around.

Someplace, I think on the LP/FC web site I saw a statement that it mixed so redily with gas that was OK. You might check their FAQ on their webpage.

Thanks Robbie ! Optimum application of FP is to pour gas in on it and get a mechanical mix BUT, for those of you who have a certain sex of people who refuse to carry a little bottle around, pour it in when the car gets home on top of the gas. It will mix very well that way.

Terry

After visiting the web site of Fuel Power I have few questions on this particular product:

1) The manufacturer has no scientific data to prove that FP will not harm O2 sensors and catalytic converters. It just simply states under FAQ section that no complains from the users are filed so far. Will any auto manufacturers approve FP for their cars/trucks during warranty period?

2) Under cold temperature FP has to be shaken prior application which tells me its additives can settle to the bottom. I wonder if a toilet paper based bypass filter will filter out its additives?

quote:

2) Under cold temperature FP has to be shaken prior application which tells me its additives can settle to the bottom. I wonder if a toilet paper based bypass filter will filter out its additives?

This is the dye settling out.It is not a performance issue.

Mark

quote:

Originally posted by Terry:
Thanks Robbie ! Optimum application of FP is to pour gas in on it and get a mechanical mix BUT, for those of you who have a certain sex of people who refuse to carry a little bottle around, pour it in when the car gets home on top of the gas. It will mix very well that way.

Terry

I don't like carrying chemicals in my car (it'll smell it up) so I will be doing it at home. Besides, you never know exactly how much gas you're going to need when you fill up the tank, so you can tell much better once you get home as to how much FP you need to add.

quote:

Originally posted by Patman:
*-*-QUOTE]I don't like carrying chemicals in my car (it'll smell it up) so I will be doing it at home. Besides, you never know exactly how much gas you're going to need when you fill up the tank, so you can tell much better once you get home as to how much FP you need to add.

Well I usually know within about .25-.40 of a gallon where MY guage is to how much it takes. I get use to looking every fill up, therefore I can guess close.
Also, you can buy those bottles like they have for
some fuel adds with the measure container at the top where you squeeze it from the container, and if needed could be placed into a ziploc... but I do agree that the smell can be a problem if spilled, or that it takes extra stepps to avoid the smell.
I use to carry in the bed of the truck until all my "Friends" and "neighbors" found out what I had, then they kept growing feet and walking off on a weekly basis.
There are those electronic automatic metering devices but too expensive unless a trucker with dough.
Anyhow... a well cleaned bottle like I described, when wiped clean at the station... can be carried in the cab of a small truck in or out of a bag as long as the tops are tight... and no smell.
NOW, you can always wipe one down at the fillingstation with the wiper and towel if there is a small spill...
Anyhow, to each his own... the thing that I think Terry forgot to mention is that FP is so well of a product, like my own that it can be added even to the TOP of the tank and still produce good results.

I don't mind carrying the stuff but it seems that I always get a bit on my hands from the bottle. Probably a good thing about FP being able to spread and lube but inconvenient. I'll continue to squirt before fill if that works best. Dudes also don't like sticky fingers
cool.gif

Fuel power and what it does to improve the cleaner burning of the fuel as opposed to B-12 Chem tool loosens up carbon and gumed up valves. Is this pretty much how they differ.
dunno.gif

Another thought on the before or after fill thing. Most vehicles I am aware of today use a return style electric pumped fuel system meaning the circulation would help mix additives. I do know some use a variable output pump but do not know the prevalence of that sort of system, those do not return the fuel to the tank.

sifan,
Dyson Analysis and specifically Molakule( a well respected physicist and chemist) performed both bench/lab/field testing on Fuel Power and Lube Control products that are listed in a Dyson Analysis paper on the Lubecontrol.com site.

We performed independent proprietary testing that Odis Beaver, owner of lubeControl hired us for.

The products have been in continuous use since the late 1940's and that includes all the EPA mandated Catalytic cars since then.

I have personally evaluated and tested through oil analysis and emissions testing the effect of LC and FP on cleaning up oil residue contaminated Converters in gasoline vehicles. The catalytic action is improved by the cleaning action of Fuel Power and Lube Control as evidenced through reduced emissions.

As far as getting approval from the auto manufactorers I doubt that a small company like LubeControl could afford the payola required to gain that approval. Very much like Auto-Rx being snubbed by larger oil companies.

Auto makers and oil companies want you to buy and replace( rebuy ) their products not spend a few cents to optimize your combustion efficiency by adding Fuel Power to your gasoline.

I must say that from a independent analysis point of view it amazes me that the oil companies have NOT bought out Odis and begun racking this product in every grade of gasoline,dropping their current mixed bag of adds that have little effect or duration in controlling deposits or stabilizing the effective solvency of the current poor fuels( both diesel and gasoline).

Since trying this product in my own cars nearly two years ago and continously using them for that period of time, I can say that the safe and efefctive use of the products has been nothing short of amazing. I don't say that about every chemistry I test. Nor promote them publicly ! I'm always looking for the better chemistry though.

Terry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back