Show us your pets!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: moribundman
All cats are addicted to boxes.

As are most men
grin2.gif

Originally Posted By: moribundman
I literally meant "box." Are you using the term "box" as a figure of speech?
LOL.gif

Now mori, how could you think such a thing!
13.gif

Originally Posted By: Drew99GT
catinfreezerhi6.jpg

Ever since I got this little turd, he's been infatuated with the freezer. He'll jump up there every time I open the freezer door.

UH OH, the little buddy has figured out how to open the freezer/fridge doors by sitting on the back of a kitchen table chair!
crackmeup2.gif

I guess I'm going to have to rearrange my kitchen.

I woke up this morning and both the freezer and fridge doors were wide open. At least he didn't eat anything.

Good lord, I may have to put padlocks on my fridge.
33.gif

my aunt, who is now about 68, had a little kitten when she was 9 or so. my mom said one day they couldn't find the cat, and gave up after searching hours for it through the woods and town. they started making dinner and popped the freezer open, and a stiff (but alive) cat was in there... it was very slow for a few hours they said... but pulled through.

Originally Posted By: Pablo
Yogi looks like a biter.
grin2.gif

Actually, Yogi's the sweetest and gentlest of the 3. He's got a pretty pronounced underbite so he's always showing toofie. He actually wouldn't (and couldn't) hurt a fly. It's Abby you have to look out for...sudden moves by strangers usually ends in a nip at the ankles. Teddy's too lazy to care.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back