ENEOS Product Introduction Video

Status
Not open for further replies.
Content deleted. "Marketing" of particular oil brands by vendor's of that brand is prohibited on BITOG unless said vendor is a paying Site Sponsor. Until you become a Site Sponsor, you will be restricted to Read Only access on BITOG. --G-Man

Last edited by a moderator:
Absolutely stock B-motors setups gain 3-4 hp over a dino oil all day long. You will also notice a measurable increase in fuel economy, oil consumption, as well as protecting the engine against startup wear, because you are using a 0w-50, On a cold start your not trying to pump honey
Peace:)

It doesn't make any sense, how is the car making more horsepower with a thicker oil? I might believe those numbers if you put in the 0w-20 but putting in a thicker oil and gaining 20hp? Don't believe it for a second...

The 0w-50 is much thinner then the 0w-40 just by an visual observation, and the 0w-50 is made from superior base stocks and has a much more advanced friction modifer.
"In other words it is much more slippery"

It's not even fair to compare them in quality and performance

Quote:

Do you think there would be any performance benefits on a stock Integra? Currently running dino Valvoline.

No. It's just oil.

Quote:

Here is a link to a great video, introducing the "Worlds most technologically advanced lubricant" 0w-50 SM to the USA Market at the SEMA show
http://www.nmratv.com/index.php?stream=h...&playlist=1
banana.gif

Peace:)

feedtroll.gif

Pablo, Lighten up! Many of us are curious about their products and maybe just maybe we might find something that just may push even Amsoil to higher heights.

Not sure what the second video proves other than it did not blow up on a few pulls but that was nothing more than an introduction to who they are for many.

I will lighten up when he pays his Site Sponsor fee. I have no problems with anyone's product (unless it's a scam). This does not appear to be a scam. (Although some of the claims are far fetched and some just wrong). This is NOT about the product it's about fairness!

Apparently ENEOS has its own style to make PR campaign. Once I met here the claim "ALL ENEOS LUBRICANTS ARE BLENDED IN JAPAN" and I wondered whether ENEOS people does not really know that their oils are blended at MICHANG OIL Co. in S.Korea or they keep us for kids ?

Racing is a GREAT way to advertise. Mobil 1 didn't take off until they got heavily involved in racing using custom blends. It's a shame Amsoil didn't go more into pro racing.

Actually Pablo, I was just taking it as a thread someone threw up to alert us something they saw. Did not realize it was an Eneos employee. I think it is time to have a moderator delete this link immediately.

Sorry my bad.

He is actively selling which is a no no. I was under the wrong impression as others have looked for and talked about this stuff.

Yeah he knows but not the stuff everyday joe see. Like NASCAR, INDY, CART, F1.

Heck a Funny Car or TF Dragster would be good advertising just to take it a bit more mainstream and comfortable with average everyday joe. The results speak for themselves but sometimes hard to get faith in those number when unheard of by so many.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back