by larryinnewyork
01/25/15 04:07 PM
Manual transmission additive help
by stroked93
01/25/15 03:30 PM
OCOD PH3593A cut open 5k miles
by Sport_Injection
01/25/15 03:29 PM
Tavor detail pics and wear at 1500 rounds.
by bsmithwins
01/25/15 03:18 PM
Nitto Trail Grappler G2
by stroked93
01/25/15 03:13 PM
Ford Explorer Oil Questions ??
by 9393939
01/25/15 03:09 PM
Winter Storm Juno
by ryansride2017
01/25/15 02:46 PM
Lunchbox/cooler
by whip
01/25/15 02:45 PM
40w Penzoil Platinum Euro and Valvoline MST 40w.
by BMWTurboDzl
01/25/15 02:44 PM
2002 Dodge Ram 1500 3.7L dead bank
by Colt45ws
01/25/15 02:10 PM
Murder half a block from my house Friday!
by Drew99GT
01/25/15 02:02 PM
Change to synthetic oil in my 2008 Tundra
by skylane24
01/25/15 01:55 PM
Newest Members
BobbyCampa, fonserg, Lorenz, rdevans89, skylane24
52607 Registered Users
Who's Online
110 registered (AandPDan, 9393939, 97f150, 2009Edge, 4wheeldog, 901Memphis, 10 invisible), 1873 Guests and 199 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
52607 Members
66 Forums
225549 Topics
3588020 Posts

Max Online: 2862 @ 07/07/14 03:10 PM
Donate to BITOG
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Nice Movie with wife... NOT SO FAST,BUDDY. by SumpChump @ 27 seconds ago

Maybe this happens all the time in other, more crowed sunny places with lots of people who live there and if this story seems "totally normal" to you, I feel bad that customer service has sunken so low that you now expect it to be that way.
Passenger Car Motor Oil (PCMO) - Gasoline Cars/Pickups/Vans/SUVs
Jump to new posts Re: New truck - oil weight/grade questions..... by Wampahoofus @ 3 minutes 53 seconds ago

I think all 6.4s have the plumbing for MDS but only those bolted to an automatic make use of it. 5.7s are the same way (some trucks don't have it though), but no 6.1 has it.
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Winter Storm Juno by LoneRanger @ 4 minutes 34 seconds ago

Can't view.... premium content subscribers only.
Automotive General Topics
Jump to new posts Re: Is Subaru now an after thought company? by Pablo @ 5 minutes 24 seconds ago

I guess I should just abandon all hope with my 2014 WRX. Leave that sucker on the side of the road with a "FREE" sign. All because what I learned on BITOG. I'll put a little note on it: "Everything still works...just waxed", and &
Oil Additives
Jump to new posts Re: Manual transmission additive help by stroked93 @ 6 minutes 29 seconds ago

If the royal purple synchro mesh is working above maybe I'll give it a shot
Firearms: Lubes, Cleaners, & Maintenance
Jump to new posts Re: Barrett Hunting Rifles! by Bandito440 @ 8 minutes 16 seconds ago

These are best specialized rifles, meant for high accuracy at very long ranges. They're manufactured with premium materials to very exact specifications. They're also charging a premium for the Barrett name. At 100-200 meters, my old Remington does
Engine Oil Filters
Jump to new posts Re: OCOD PH3593A cut open 5k miles by Chriznat20@msn.com @ 8 minutes 17 seconds ago

I stopped using Fram oil filters years back and started using Purolator oil filters, remind me why again?? I know Ive read on the forums that Some people were returning to using Fram oil filters, and I think I will be next too!
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Gas Furnace - Yellow Flame by larryinnewyork @ 11 minutes 21 seconds ago

Good Afternoon all. Perhaps someone has had this problem in the past and can offer some advise. I have a HEIL Furnace 3 Burners / 75,000 BTU Installed 2008 Has been working flawlessly. My concern: Recently I have been noticing some 'yellow' on the
Jump to new posts Re: Tesla Model S P85D vs Dodge Challenger Hellcat by horse123 @ 13 minutes 10 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: brentalan3.61 60' is worse than a Prius. The Challenger's tires didn't hook for whatever reason. Now that I watch more closely looks like he's acting like a 5 year old throwing a tantrum because he got a bad start, so he ju
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Flu Turned Pneumonia by Trav @ 16 minutes 11 seconds ago

Yes i drink a lot of water and a fair amount of beer. I need a nice glass of beer with meals.
Tires & Wheels
Jump to new posts Re: Cooper CS5 Ultra Touring by HTSS_TR @ 16 minutes 44 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Ken2Why do people ask for reviews after they've bought the item? OP should post his review/opinion about the tire after he bought and installed it.
Vehicles
Jump to new posts Re: Best Vehicle Financing Rates by Lolvoguy @ 20 minutes 2 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: hattaresguyOriginally Posted By: LT4 VetteNot many can pay with cold hard ca$h. You can't withdraw $40k in $100 bills from a bank and buy a new car with it, try it. The dealer will make you come back with a bank check. +1
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: What are you listening to right now? by dailydriver @ 25 minutes 2 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: aquariuscsm We hosted him at our concert series last year. GREAT show, even better than what I expected from a solo performance!!
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Fatal Car jacking in Detroit by Cujet @ 25 minutes 39 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: DonaldStill not a reason to carry a weapon in your car. Interestingly, nobody has the right to tell me how I can and how I can't defend myself and my family. Having been attacked by 9 individuals bent on causing me harm, I can
Jump to new posts Re: Ford Explorer Oil Questions ?? by 901Memphis @ 30 minutes 25 seconds ago

Yep another bottle of the Castrol or something similar and run it about 5k. Make sure to stick with a 5w30, that engine was never specified to run anything less. After the Castrol I'd recommend Maxlife 5w30 every 5k ish.
Jump to new posts Re: Has Ford fixed the ecoboost carbon build up issue? by Cujet @ 40 minutes 26 seconds ago

Interestingly, Ez-Off oven cleaner does a wonderful job on carbon. I've used it on certain engines with great results. Not a new DI engine though. However, I suspect it would work perfectly on the intake valves, as long as they are closed and it's
Mechanical /Maintenance Forum
Jump to new posts Re: 97 Jimmy, no start in cold by Dr_No @ 42 minutes 17 seconds ago

I did try opening the throttle 100% before, no result. Scan tool isn't available to me, I may just try replacing the sensor.. It's cheap enough. And you're correct there is no mechanic, these are parts that have been changed over time. I replaced the
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Odd Little Things We Do. by Sonic @ 43 minutes 58 seconds ago

I'm a bit of a neat freak. I hate clutter. Things need to be level, parallel, lined up, whatever. I'm always making sure all the light switches are in the down position on all the 3 way and 4 way switches in the house. If the light is off, the s
Jump to new posts Re: 2002 Dodge Ram 1500 3.7L dead bank by 4wheeldog @ 44 minutes 12 seconds ago

Well, if the 3 quarts low ties in, maybe there is a problem with the intake manifold being breached, sucking out of the valley? That could account for oil disappearing, extremely lean mixture, and possibly some odd knocking noises, if a piece is mov
ATF, Differential, Trans, Brakes, P/S
Jump to new posts Re: Maxlife ATF for Toyota WS by Bandito440 @ 44 minutes 13 seconds ago

I didn't put many miles on mine before I traded it in, but I believe Maxlife is a better fit for WS than T-IV because the viscosities are similar. cSt @ 100 MaxLife - 6.11 Amsoil ATL - 6.0 WS - 6.0 T-IV (Mobil 3309) - 7.1 3309 and T-IV can be foun
Jump to new posts Re: Lets talk scopes. by bsmithwins @ 49 minutes 35 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: OneEyeJackToday, is there that much difference between the most expensive scopes and the budget scopes? Can a budget scope get the job done when you're talking a reasonable distance? Yes, there is still a big difference in qua
Jump to new posts Re: Royal Purple horsepower gains by GMorg @ 51 minutes 50 seconds ago

From the time stamps and comments, it looks like the sequence was stock oil, stock tune at 11:28. Then RP oil, Stage 1 tune at 13:49. Then two RP oil, stock tune runs at 14:15 and 14:17. On this vehicle, are there data stored in memory that were e
Jump to new posts Re: Tavor detail pics and wear at 1500 rounds. by bsmithwins @ 59 minutes 12 seconds ago

Bolt (55g) and bolt carrier (405g) weight for a bolt to bolt carrier weight ratio of 7.36:1. For comparison the AR15 bolt is 51g and bolt carrier* is 363g for a ratio of 7.1:1. The AK bolt is 87g and bolt carrier is 424g for a ratio of AK47- 4.9:1.
Heavy Duty Engine Oil (HDEO) - Diesel/Gas Pickups/Trucks/Vans
Jump to new posts Re: Change to synthetic oil in my 2008 Tundra by sicko @ 59 minutes 52 seconds ago

So the theory/explanation is that switching to a synthetic that cleans well might clean away the sludge that's blocking a leak, and therefore expose a leak that's been there all along but just wasn't previously leaking. However, if your vehicle ha
Jump to new posts Re: Which has lower voltage loss-solder or crimped? by OneEyeJack @ Today at 03:13 PM

Back to the question of voltage loss. Same either way. If current is going through the solder you did something wrong. If solder is holding the joint together something is wrong. If using high quality pieces and tools, crimped is better especially w
Page 1 of 26 1 2 3 ... 25 26 >