Like BITOG?

If you don't mind oil-related ads, and want to keep us running, whitelist BobisTheOilGuy in your ad blocker.

Thank you!

Recent Topics
Shell Helix Ultra 0W40, 3070Km, Fiat Barchetta
by Popsy
04/26/18 07:39 PM
Marijuana on the left coast
by Snagglefoot
04/26/18 07:24 PM
Ubuntu 18.04 LTS and derivatives are out!
by uc50ic4more
04/26/18 07:21 PM
Cooper CS5'
by gabriel9766
04/26/18 07:07 PM
Zero Turn Front Tires
by AirgunSavant
04/26/18 06:50 PM
$1,000 in rewards/cash back from Chase Bank
by 04SE
04/26/18 06:15 PM
My Life with a Nurse:
by MolaKule
04/26/18 04:32 PM
No start string trimmer
by Whimsey
04/26/18 04:08 PM
HOME REMEDIES Zinc Oxide Folk Remedy- funny
by CourierDriver
04/26/18 01:39 PM
Additive Chemistry Components III
by MolaKule
04/26/18 12:33 PM
Explosion at refinery in Superior, WI.
by john_pifer
04/26/18 12:08 PM
F1 - 2018 Azerbaijan Grand Prix
by gofast182
04/26/18 11:56 AM
Best LL-01 Oil Right Now?
by RIPGermanCastrol
04/26/18 11:43 AM
Can I use this filter?
by asker123
04/26/18 11:32 AM
Antifreeze Test Strip
by borgward
04/26/18 11:26 AM
installed 24F battery in a 2004 Corolla
by zorobabel
04/26/18 10:58 AM
The gas I'm buying is over 5 months old.....
by SHOZ
04/26/18 10:57 AM
Amazon CEO responds to poor working conditions
by Mr Nice
04/26/18 10:17 AM
Redline shockproof g80?
by Tjdeerslayer37
04/26/18 10:12 AM
I found this stuff in my filter . . why?
by OleBillL
04/26/18 10:09 AM
Newest Members
kylek162, Budd33, Jekyll, Superfede, RIPGermanCastrol
64859 Registered Users
Who's Online
99 registered (ATex7239, 4ever4d, Astro14, 2strokeNorthstar, 2002 Maxima SE, aquariuscsm, 6 invisible), 1829 Guests and 31 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
64859 Members
68 Forums
282398 Topics
4714942 Posts

Max Online: 3590 @ 01/24/17 08:07 PM
Donate to BITOG
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Marijuana on the left coast by PimTac @ 16 seconds ago

ďI know that no-one wants their kids exposed to drugs but the reality is they all are well aware by the early teens if not sooner. Being able to talk about it, being able to have TV ads with more specific advise, and whatever help that can be put tog
General and Off Topic
For a guy who bored $50k from his mom extremely impressive. You guys who donít like narcissistic billionaires who canít keep opinions to themselves who canít what do you think of POTUS?
Lawn Mower and Small Engine
Jump to new posts Re: Zero Turn Front Tires by GravelRoad @ 58 seconds ago

When Husqvarna first started selling zero turns (they only had commercial models) the owners manual said 15 ps1 for front swivel tires. We quickly started getting calls from customers that a tire or two went flat. Found out they were popping off the
Used Oil Analysis - Gasoline
Jump to new posts Re: Shell Helix Ultra 0W40, 3070Km, Fiat Barchetta by Popsy @ 1 minute 3 seconds ago

Yep, it has a lot in common with the Miata..let's say it's an Italian copy!
Jump to new posts Re: Mower starts on first pull of the rope in Spring by spasm3 @ 1 minute 17 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: JHZR2Ours started first pull/crank, even the 1986 Ariens rider with a 2004-ish repower. Two-stroke stuff started great too, I run a splash of stabil and some two cycle oil in the fuel even in 4-stroke gear. I run some tcw-
Mechanical/Maintenance Forum
Jump to new posts Re: 2005 Accord V6 Steering Wobble (low speed only) by JEL01 @ 3 minutes 58 seconds ago

Just a slight update, I haven't yet had a chance to put the car on a lift but will get it up this weekend. I am more inclined to thinking it's the CV as I have noticed on harder acceleration I do get some wobbliness/vibration in the wheel and car.
Vehicles
Jump to new posts Re: Buying a new Impala after test driving 9 vehicles by ATex7239 @ 6 minutes 55 seconds ago

I would happily own one. And with the 3.6 it can really scoot..
Vehicles
Jump to new posts Re: Ford dropping almost all cars from its NA lineup. by 2strokeNorthstar @ 8 minutes 58 seconds ago

Maybe they will figure out how to paint a vehicle with the smaller line up.
Consumer Electronics
Jump to new posts Re: People text me but message not viewable?? by madRiver @ 11 minutes 8 seconds ago

Hopefully your carrier helps out. The customer service on low cost providers leaves a lot to be desired.
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: $1,000 in rewards/cash back from Chase Bank by 2strokeNorthstar @ 11 minutes 12 seconds ago

I charge everything possible and rack up the rewards $$. Cash only not points or any junk. Fraudulent charges? Who cares? $0 liability and ask them to next day you a new card. If you have a good credit score and history they will do anything for you.
Tires & Wheels
Jump to new posts Re: Cooper CS5' by Warstud @ 14 minutes 0 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: gabriel9766Got a set of cooper CS5's for it for $426 after rebate. Tell me about the rebate...I just got 2 for the front of my blazer for $300
Humor
Jump to new posts Re: My Life with a Nurse: by 2strokeNorthstar @ 15 minutes 57 seconds ago

Been with one for almost 15 years. Free healthcare is a definite plus. Overall itís just like any job. You get accustomed to it. She doesnít mind blood or all kinds of nastiness on a day to day basis but wonít get near oil and grease. Iím the other w
Automotive General Topics
Jump to new posts Re: The gas I'm buying is over 5 months old..... by Johnny2Bad @ 22 minutes 40 seconds ago

Oil and derivatives are only good for about six months from the well, so you are at the edge there. The problem is bacteria eats petroleum, and the bacteria is present at the wellhead, so everything is contaminated with it. Stored oils can get by bec
Jump to new posts Re: No start string trimmer by vwmaniaman @ 29 minutes 16 seconds ago

Add a 1/4cup of seafoam and try again.
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: HOME REMEDIES Zinc Oxide Folk Remedy- funny by shiny @ 29 minutes 41 seconds ago

Zinc Oxide is the main ingredient in a cream deodorant called Lavilin, from Israel. It's been around for years. Works great. One application lasts for a week or two, but I don't like the fragrance they add to it. So I use (get ready to laugh)... Che
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: W/O FACEBOOK? by Rick in PA @ 30 minutes 25 seconds ago

Never got on Facebook, and now that my suspicions about it are confirmed, never intend to get on Facebook.
ATF, Differential, Trans, Brakes, P/S
Jump to new posts Re: Idemitsu ATF TYPE-H PLUS DW-1 For Honda * NEW * by ctechbob @ 33 minutes 36 seconds ago

If it were appreciably cheaper than what I can get DW1 for I'd give it a go, but the two places I can find it (Amazon and Advance Auto) it's priced at about the same as what I can get a case of DW1 for, so I haven't been tempted to try it.
Automotive Electrical
Jump to new posts Re: installed 24F battery in a 2004 Corolla by Johnny2Bad @ 35 minutes 22 seconds ago

A flat piece of aluminum or stainless (Al works just as good and is much easier to work with, but whatever is in the junk bin) between that hose and your battery should keep heat at bay. Just be sure to install it such that it's not physically touchi
Engine Oil Filters
Jump to new posts Re: Napa Gold 7356, ~6600 mi. cut open by sw99 @ 36 minutes 38 seconds ago

Fantastic looking filter there! Thanks for the C&P.
Computers
Jump to new posts Re: Ubuntu 18.04 LTS and derivatives are out! by webfors @ 36 minutes 54 seconds ago

Mechanical/Maintenance Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Oil Filter cut RVAV4 130kmi - What is black grit? by webfors @ 37 minutes 16 seconds ago

Please clarify, did this start while running the Valvoline, or only after you switched to Edge?
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Explosion at refinery in Superior, WI. by Johnny2Bad @ 39 minutes 40 seconds ago

It's Wisconsin's only refinery. It will impact fuel prices there.
Engine Oil Filters
Jump to new posts Re: PURFLUX LS218 Cut Open by webfors @ 42 minutes 36 seconds ago

Always liked that design. Compact, sturdy and effective.
Photo Section
Jump to new posts Re: Pretty ships in world of warships by NHHEMI @ 49 minutes 25 seconds ago

Haven't posted anything for a while so here goes... 1 - I repurchased the T5 British Light Cruiser Emerald to play along in moral support of a friend who is suffering through it . IT isn't a very popular ship and isn't very good. Not as bad as some
Passenger Car Motor Oil (PCMO) - Gasoline Cars/Pickups/Vans/SUVs
Jump to new posts Re: 2018 Silverado 3500HD Oil Selection by Nick1994 @ 56 minutes 54 seconds ago

1/2 ton trucks are totally different beasts than their 1 ton cousins. Different engines, transmissions, interior systems, suspension, chassis. Article above talks about the great power from the 2.7L turbo engine Nice truck no doubt, but apples to
Page 1 of 25 1 2 3 ... 24 25 >