by HWEaton
10/01/14 09:40 PM
New Nitto Terra Grappler G2
by HWEaton
10/01/14 09:33 PM
What is it with...
by Pop_Rivit
10/01/14 09:26 PM
How important are filtering efficiency specs?
by Noey
10/01/14 09:15 PM
WM: Tuff-Stuff cleaner $3/can (nt)
by sleddriver
10/01/14 08:15 PM
Napa Gold Or Wix Filters?
by crazyoildude
10/01/14 07:55 PM
Newest Members
rmp, PAssatGuy, mcn1970, KCChemist, bbuice
51461 Registered Users
Who's Online
30 registered (buck91, 05LGTLtd, Char Baby, Apollo14, Cosmos, bullwinkle, 4 invisible), 627 Guests and 149 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
51461 Members
64 Forums
220106 Topics
3475902 Posts

Max Online: 2862 @ 07/07/14 03:10 PM
Donate to BITOG

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Vehicles
Jump to new posts Re: Picked up a 2015 Acura TLX V6 Tech by gofast182 @ 1 minute 11 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: daves87rsVery nice...any shots of the rear? Curious to see how it flows to the taillights. Have to say, I agree with the LEDs up front.... Good point, the taillights mimic the scalloped pattern of the headlight elements and ha
Fuels and Fuel Additives: Gasoline and Diesel
Jump to new posts Re: Aright all cards on the table. whats the best addi by 05LGTLtd @ 2 minutes 51 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: 901MemphisGumout All in One or Regane, Redline SI1, Amsoil PI, Techron fuel system cleaner, CRC G2P, 3M fuel system tuneup, did i miss anything? There is a lot of junk out there... Lucas and STP have no PEA AFAIK, which makes t
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Teenagers develop crop growth promoter by Rick in PA @ 2 minutes 53 seconds ago

Nice story. Interesting twist that they live in Ireland, considering the history of the potato famines. Good luck to them. Thanks for posting.
Tires & Wheels
Jump to new posts Re: Destination LE/2 by Char Baby @ 3 minutes 31 seconds ago

Yes, winter traction is what my buddy is looking for. Although the OE Michelin Latitudes did give him superb MPG and he may miss that. But, as I told him, there are other tires to consider such as some LRR tires from Continental & Bridgestone, f
Passenger Car Motor Oil (PCMO) - Gasoline Cars/Pickups/Vans/SUVs
Jump to new posts Re: 0w20 and oci by manufacturer by Char Baby @ 12 minutes 32 seconds ago

IDK, just saying! The OCI's are probably cut in half with other grades of oil due to the 0W20 being validated and others are not.
Oil Filters
Jump to new posts Re: Napa Gold Or Wix Filters? by dnewton3 @ 15 minutes 5 seconds ago

cracyoildude - if you want Wix/NG filters (excellent products) at good prices, then check out fleetfilter.com and you can get some really substantial deals in bulk volume. They also now carry Baldwin and such as well.
Tires & Wheels
Jump to new posts Re: General Altimax Arctics by Char Baby @ 15 minutes 13 seconds ago

My daughter put the Arctic(not studded) on her '06 Mazda 3i for the winter in PA. They were perfect as these light cars could use some help. She was running the "very good in the winter", all season, Hankook Optimo H727's but in PA they jus
Heavy Duty Engine Oil (HDEO) - Diesel/Gas Pickups/Trucks/Vans
Jump to new posts Re: 2008 Dodge 3500 Cummins oil weight by dnewton3 @ 19 minutes 7 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: oliver88 No real data just know that it was sometimes sounding pretty rough when it started at -15 F with the 15w40 in it. I run Rotella 10w30 in all of our diesel tractors in the winter, helps tremendously with cold starts. S
Jump to new posts Re: Mixing more than two types of oil by Char Baby @ 32 minutes 42 seconds ago

Mix away! I started mixing oils in the early 70's when I had no money and a clunker. I'd mix 5 different brands & grades just to have an oil change. Today, I mix differently! I usually mix 2 qts SYN w/ 3 qts DINO and make my own blend. No, I'
Jump to new posts Re: Pennzoil Syn Blend Or Yellow Bottle 5w30 ? by Tmiller3063 @ 39 minutes 35 seconds ago

So who is going to break down and perform a VOA on this oil???
Racing Oils/Engines/Cars/Teams/Drivers
Jump to new posts Re: Physics of Daytona by Shannow @ 51 minutes 9 seconds ago

I'm interested how a Us of 0.93 can provide a higher safe speed than a Us of 1 does in the original calculation.
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Happy Birthday dave1251 by laserred96gt @ 56 minutes 31 seconds ago

Happy birthday Dave.
Lawn Mower and Small Engine
Jump to new posts Re: cleaning combustion chamber by Lubener @ Today at 04:14 AM

Originally Posted By: lars11ok, do you always replace head gasket or could it be reused on flathead briggs etc?? They are only about 5 dollars, I replace them.Once they are compressed, I doubt you would get a perfect seal. The way they are now made
ATF, Differential, Trans, Brakes, P/S
Jump to new posts Re: Tremec 3650, I need advice! by tony1679 @ Today at 04:09 AM

Originally Posted By: MulestangI had both 01 and 03 GTs. Also had an 05 and 09. I spoke with Tremec about the fluid for my 03's tranny when I came across a document that recommended a Havoline ATF. Long story short, they recommended Mobil 1 synthe
Jump to new posts Re: Post your latest oil change by ammerty @ Today at 03:57 AM

'05 Toyota Camry Altise, 2AZ-FE 122371km / 76037mi Out: Unknown semi-synthetic oil, Ryco Z432 oil filter (6956km / 4322mi / 7 months on oil and filter) In: Castrol Edge Titanium 5w40 Full Synthetic, Phoenix PO172 oil filter -ACDelco Engine Flush
Automotive Lighting
Jump to new posts Re: Headlight Lens cleaner? by raytseng @ Today at 03:43 AM

any liquid UV blocker you need to keep on top of it and keep applying or protecting the blocker layer, otherwise all your elbow grease will be wasted pretty quickly. If you can't trust yourself to stay on top of it and prefer to save your elbows an
Jump to new posts Re: PQIA- Pennzoil Platinum Pure Plus by Clevy @ Today at 03:36 AM

Originally Posted By: boxcartommie22I would like them to test red line oils I'd like that too but I'm not sure if they even bother testing oils that don't have actual certs,not just meets or exceeds. Maybe if it was more mainstream like amsoil
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: What is it with... by eljefino @ Today at 03:28 AM

I think the heavy hand is off on vacation, frankly. I "notified" on something totally racist and the post and thread were still going strong 12 hours later.
Computers
Jump to new posts Re: Apple releases important update by Garak @ Today at 03:25 AM

Originally Posted By: MysticI am not trying to attack Linux operating systems or Unix or whatever. I am not as optimistic as you are. According to what I have been able to find out many servers still have not been updated to defend against that last
Racing Oils/Engines/Cars/Teams/Drivers
Jump to new posts Re: Tony Stewart - Grand Jury... no charges. by Garak @ Today at 03:08 AM

Originally Posted By: bdcardinalIf this happened in F1 the driver would have had his Super License revoked in a heartbeat, assuming he wasn't killed. What was it, 3 or 4 seasons ago when Lewis Hamilton was a little more "candid" about his o
Firearms: Lubes, Cleaners, & Maintenance
Jump to new posts Re: Got the Hi-Power by Finn @ Today at 03:02 AM

$4795,- I think I'll pass (out). http://www.heirloomprecision.com/index.php/gunsforsale-sghp1
Oil Filters
Jump to new posts Re: How important are filtering efficiency specs? by 01_celica_gt @ Today at 02:53 AM

Originally Posted By: 901MemphisWhat the heck are you running 20w50 in? his high revving, triple turbo lawn mower.
European and Import Motor Oils
Jump to new posts Re: Is M1 0w40 superior to other Euro oils? by Garak @ Today at 02:49 AM

Originally Posted By: ClevyMy napa has ultra in the new bottles ,right behind the ultra in the old bottles. Pretty dusty at 75 bucks a jug. Ouch, and they won't get cleaner unless they have a big sale again. I'll have to watch the NAPA specials. L
Cooling System Fluids & Additives
Jump to new posts Re: HOAT G-05 by 901Memphis @ Today at 02:33 AM

Originally Posted By: DoubleWaspOriginally Posted By: goingwest Thanks guys,I was just wondering if something had been found to do a better job then the HOAT G-05 as I don't see much talk about it on the Forum. I see talk about the OAT G-05 but not a
Mechanical /Maintenance Forum
Jump to new posts Re: '96 Corolla 3 Quarts Low on Oil. by MDettling @ Today at 02:30 AM

Its the Nissan CA20E that loses the most oil. No visible leaks or smoke from tailpipe. Next day after purchase, dips*hit was bone dry. The 200SX hatchback was a fun car though. Wonder if it was the PCV?
Page 1 of 24 1 2 3 ... 23 24 >