by JHZR2
Today at 07:40 PM
MANN or VW Oil Filter?
by Nick1994
Today at 06:59 PM
Best driving practices
by KitaCam
Today at 06:30 PM
remove the inlet water screans on my washer?
by Chris142
Today at 04:30 PM
Generator choke problem
by Kestas
Today at 03:06 PM
Newest Members
Ghound460, b12, tbro, Gazza, 55engineering
51303 Registered Users
Who's Online
113 registered (123Saab, 2004tdigls, 901Memphis, 97prizm, 2010_FX4, 2009Edge, 14 invisible), 1842 Guests and 232 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
51303 Members
64 Forums
219244 Topics
3459493 Posts

Max Online: 2862 @ 07/07/14 03:10 PM
Donate to BITOG

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Oil Filters
Jump to new posts Re: Purolator Classic L14610 C&P by crazyoildude @ 37 seconds ago

why is it here on bitog so many people are called trolls?? This is a discussion about motor oil and filters and whatever else and most of us are here because we are interested in oil and some have different opinions. i Don't consider that response tr
Consumer Electronics
Jump to new posts Re: Anker Batteries by RTexasF @ 2 minutes 58 seconds ago

I've used Anker batteries and chargers for my current and three previous phones. They have been positively perfect. On two of the phones I was able to upgrade to a larger capacity Anker which made a big difference in talk time. I recommend them witho
Motorcycles and Motorcycle Lubrication
Jump to new posts Re: Great weekend of riding by LT4 Vette @ 2 minutes 59 seconds ago

Sounds like fun, any photos of the trip ? Be careful out there when there is poor weather. I'm surprised Vermont gets cool temperatures and its still September.
Automotive General Topics
Jump to new posts Re: Car Key Copies by silverrat @ 3 minutes 54 seconds ago

I paid $12 for an OEM Honda key for a 1993 model cut according to the VIN info. They asked to see ownership and license. This was about 3 years ago.
Jump to new posts Re: station wagon vs small suv by Quattro Pete @ 6 minutes 36 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: PeterGreen we did look at the Q5 and I had a real issue with paying $50k for a 2.0 litre 4 banger That's way too much. These things sell for significantly below MSRP. It's too late now, but next time check out TrueCar.com.
Hydraulic Fluids
Jump to new posts Re: Compatible ATF for a Clark Forklift? by 901Memphis @ 7 minutes 56 seconds ago

Probably an ISO 32 hydraulic fluid for the hydraulics and a Dex/Merc for the transmission. I would use Maxlife ATF in the transmission, or Mobil D/M if you want a good mineral fluid.
Jump to new posts Re: Taurus Police Package--any updates on durability? by crazyoildude @ 8 minutes 26 seconds ago

The chargers with the hemis are faster but the fords hold up better.. Nothing as good as the vics which mostly turned into taxi cabs. the vics are much better ram cars and were always very reliable. It seems that everyone is buying up the vics and gr
Humor
Jump to new posts Re: What do you do at the gas station? by spasm3 @ 8 minutes 28 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: KiraYou must remain open to the idea that bits of that presentation, perhaps all of them, were staged. Just because it's grainy and looks like a security camera's vantage point doesn't mean a thing. You bring the parade, I'll b
Oil Filters
Jump to new posts Re: [Cut Open] Fram Tough Guard TG3593A by ZeeOSix @ 10 minutes 14 seconds ago

Seam area is a little funky looking, but shouldn't have caused any problems. Obvious seal impression rings around the center tube hole in the end cap.
Vehicles
Jump to new posts Re: 2006 Dodge Charger R/T by OVERKILL @ 14 minutes 40 seconds ago

The ones sold at the local dealer have metal end-caps so I'm assuming they are a champ or Puro I'd run an FL-820S on it if I could, LOL!
Used Oil Analysis - Gasoline
Jump to new posts Re: 01 Chevy Prizm 1.8L 1FFZE, 5800mi, Mobil 5000 5w30 by timeau @ 15 minutes 23 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: BulletblingWhat elements in a VOA should I look for to mean cleaning ability? Ca, Ca+Mg, could be Na for Valvoline and few other. Originally Posted By: BulletblingWhich ones mean more protection? Ph, Zn, Mo. Originally Posted B
Cooling System Fluids & Additives
Jump to new posts Re: is this the right stuff? by Kira @ 18 minutes 28 seconds ago

+1 on that question. I just bought Zerex Asian and 50/50 was all that was in the NAPA store's catalog. They've always ordered me anything I've ever needed. Perhaps it's not in the NAPA master catalog but does exist in the Zerex catalog. I think it'
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: What are you listening to right now? by aquariuscsm @ 20 minutes 31 seconds ago

Oil Filters
Jump to new posts Re: Fram made Honda A02 filter C&P by ZeeOSix @ 22 minutes 10 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: gregk24I have to ask, where does carbon come from...and how does it make its way into the oil? I ask because I have seen this black residue on the filter pleats of oil filters I use on my Accord. Combustion gases blowing by t
Mechanical /Maintenance Forum
Jump to new posts Re: New shocks transformed my truck by JDW @ 22 minutes 12 seconds ago

Bilsteins expensive but the best IMO Have them on the back of the bird helps much with traction .
Mechanical /Maintenance Forum
Jump to new posts Re: White powder/crystals on spark plug electrodes by GreeCguy @ 25 minutes 51 seconds ago

Yesterday, I threw in a bottle of Techron in the fuel tank. I used the super concentrate for up to 20 gallons, (I had three quarters of a tank of fuel - so I figure that was about 12 gallons). Drove around yesterday and today after Church. Hit full t
Jump to new posts Re: Any 2011-2013 V6 Camaro Owners Out There? by MrHorspwer @ 35 minutes 33 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Nick1994One thing that is a real killer (to me) of the V6 Camaro's is the cheapass ugly steel wheels they put on them. Although I'm sure some nicer take offs from a V8 Camaro could be found on Craigslist or something. Or you
Oil Filters
Jump to new posts Re: How does this oil filter rate these days? by sxg6 @ 37 minutes 21 seconds ago

I'm with ZeeOSix. I've used a lot of purolator filters in the past, I have a purolator classic oil filter on my car right now. I probably won't buy another purolator oil filter for a year or two, until I'm confident the problem has been fixed and the
Lawn Mower and Small Engine
Jump to new posts Re: Oil for zero turn mower? by spasm3 @ 39 minutes 30 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: lawnguyOh woe is me...let me go run and hide because all the little school yard bullies are ganging up on me. Boo hoo hoo....lol. My N%ts are the size of a beach balls! Go try and intimidate someone else,because you can't me.
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Why no common sense while driving? by grampi @ 39 minutes 57 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: TravOriginally Posted By: grampiMy problem with red light, or speeding cameras is they are used under the guise of safety, but they're real purpose is to generate revenues... I like the cameras! In Germany we also have distance
Passenger Car Motor Oil (PCMO) - Gasoline Cars/Pickups/Vans/SUVs
Jump to new posts Re: Post your latest oil change by tnt31 @ 43 minutes 20 seconds ago

New to me 2006 Saturn Relay 3 w/3.5L - 127K miles Out - Unknown oil with Purolator L10111. 10% on the OLM In - Valvoline Maxlife 5w-30 with Wix 51040
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Best driving practices by BMWTurboDzl @ 44 minutes 44 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Apollo14I stay away from Camrys. and Sentra's
Computers
Jump to new posts Re: Recommendations for Linux by NeilR @ 45 minutes 54 seconds ago

Just installed Lubuntu on a system that's likely very much like your daughter's. I installed it for some essentially tech-illiterate middle aged family and they absolutely love it. They say it is much quicker and easier to use than XP was. That's j
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Woodworking and refinishing advice by dlundblad @ 46 minutes 31 seconds ago

Try rubbing a walnut on it. I would think that would look more natural than anything else.
Tires & Wheels
Jump to new posts Re: Thinking that used tires are a waste of time by BHopkins @ 47 minutes 34 seconds ago

IMHO, never waste your money on used tires. Save up and buy new. In the past I have bought used tires. At the time I thought it was a wise financial decision. But in the long run I learned that it doesn't save as much as it would seem. I soon
Page 1 of 24 1 2 3 ... 23 24 >