by 52pu
6 minutes 47 seconds ago
Sheet Metal NIBBLER - I Recommend
by larryinnewyork
49 minutes 2 seconds ago
GAS TREATING & PROCESSING
by StephenP
Today at 06:13 AM
Young Pilot has passenger try to take over.
by Shannow
Today at 05:36 AM
C-Clip axles and disc brakes
by wirelessF
Today at 03:54 AM
Calibration of Canon -fenske viscometers in -51 oC
by Yahya
Today at 03:05 AM
New lower valance (garbage find)
by Realtech214
Today at 02:49 AM
8/27-9/30 O'Reilly Sales Ad
by tenderloin
Today at 02:00 AM
monroe sensa trac vs rancho rs5000
by FLORIDA
Today at 01:44 AM
Opti-Coat has been discontinued for consumers
by The Critic
Today at 01:42 AM
8/26-9/22 AutoZone Sales Ad
by tenderloin
Today at 01:40 AM
Cardboard Box National Registry
by Merkava_4
Yesterday at 11:37 PM
Newest Members
rayzn1123, EricWalls, mikejanczak, 1972, HondaSpider
51111 Registered Users
Who's Online
75 registered (ArtDart, 52pu, AEHaas, 05LGTLtd, 2009Edge, 6 invisible), 1275 Guests and 273 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
51111 Members
64 Forums
218349 Topics
3442595 Posts

Max Online: 2862 @ 07/07/14 03:10 PM
Donate to BITOG

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Passenger Car Motor Oil (PCMO) - Gasoline Cars/Pickups/Vans/SUVs
Jump to new posts Re: 5w50 synthetic? by Doug051 @ 2 minutes 1 second ago

QS 5w50 6qt amazon.com for $36.58 Link: http://www.amazon.com/Quaker-State-55003...p;keywords=5w50
Tires & Wheels
Jump to new posts Re: Steel vs. Alloy for Winter Use? by Char Baby @ 9 minutes 43 seconds ago

Even though aluminum wheels(CAN BE) the same cost as a set of steelies, those aluminum wheels in particular will corrode quickly. A buddy of mine bought winter snow/ice tires on aluminum wheels for his sons/daughters cars because this aluminum was
Jump to new posts Re: 2008 S40 T5 by Bandito440 @ 11 minutes 7 seconds ago

Two gallons of Rotella T6 will run you about $34 after rebate.
Mechanical /Maintenance Forum
Jump to new posts Re: C-Clip axles and disc brakes by Chris142 @ 12 minutes 29 seconds ago

ive seen people bend the c-clip to get rid of slop.i wonder if you could machine out a shim to take up space?
Jump to new posts Re: Ash content in oil; Liqui Moly oil. by Solarent @ 13 minutes 34 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Quattro Pete Sounds like some things may have gotten lost in translation. What helps an engine lubricant is additives. The more additives you have, the more sulfated ash you will end up with when these additives burn off. But
Firearms: Lubes, Cleaners, & Maintenance
Jump to new posts Re: Bought a Glock 19 by hatt @ 14 minutes 46 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: RobensteinOnly thing you really shouldn't shoot in a glock is non jacketed plain lead bullets due to the polygonal rifling on the OEM barrels. I know glock specifically mentioned to not use that kind of ammo. You can shoot lea
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Tim Hortons to be bought out by Burger King? by Quattro Pete @ 20 minutes 47 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: hatt If the awful food didn't keep them off BK property I doubt far away business decisions will have much impact.
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: adoption by stockrex @ 21 minutes 23 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: WinYeah, we've been through that mill. What do you want to know? After we put two kids through college, my wife decided we needed more kids. First, we went through IVF, no success. I was in the Ag school in college and we post
Tires & Wheels
Jump to new posts Re: Tire nubs by CapriRacer @ 22 minutes 48 seconds ago

Even more explanation: That is a missing vent plug. Notice that all the other tread elements have little round flash marks in the same location. That round mark is the result of a mushroom shaped valve that closes when the rubber contacts it. The
Jump to new posts Re: Divorcing Mobil 1 by DustyBones @ 23 minutes 40 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: kenvOriginally Posted By: DustyBonesYou fans4life are kinda silly ya know. Second reply. The fans4life club chimes in. Just like anyone who has a negative report let alone its just an almost average oil post. http://bobistheo
Product Rebates, Sales and Promotions
Jump to new posts Re: 8/26-9/22 AutoZone Sales Ad by 05LGTLtd @ 25 minutes 24 seconds ago

Autolite double platinum sale+rebate seems a decent deal.
Tires & Wheels
Jump to new posts Re: Manufacturing defect? Dunlop m-cycle tire. by CapriRacer @ 27 minutes 13 seconds ago

Just so everyone understands: First, that tire was in no danger of failing. It would have lasted its normal life span. It would NOT have suffered a catastrophic failure, nor was anyone in danger. What the "defect" was is the junction at
Automotive General Topics
Jump to new posts Re: What is Quality gas? by Bamaro @ 31 minutes 37 seconds ago

Today, all gas is good as it must meet minimum EPA standards. Top Tier is better as its cleanliness standards are about three times that of the EPA. Therefore, any Top Tier gas (or those that you know meet Top Tier standards) is a "quality"
Tires & Wheels
Well, I tried this out on my old snows, went ok. Tried it out on my alloys, and ouch! Duct tape was not enough to prevent damage to my rims. My fault, not a fault of the the tool (more precisely, a fault of the tool using the tool). I tried out the
Vehicles
Jump to new posts Re: Talk to me about MG Midgets by JDW @ 33 minutes 7 seconds ago

I had a GF one time that had one , That thing one could not ride in it with bare feet the floor board would set your feet on fire !
Vehicles
Jump to new posts Re: Honda real time AWD by Trav @ 36 minutes 21 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: gofast182Do some bloody research and stop drinking the kool aid It seems you are the Kool aid drinker. Sour grapes because you didn't buy a Subaru? Excuses and more excuses is all we get from Honda fan club for the shortcomin
Jump to new posts Re: Post your latest oil change by A_Harman @ 41 minutes 12 seconds ago

2002 Camaro, 218,000 miles, 9200 miles on oil. Out: Castrol Syntec 0w30, Fram Ultra filter In: 50/50 blend of PUE 5w40 & PU 5w30, Fram Ultra filter Oil sample taken.
Jump to new posts Re: Shell Helix Ultra by Quattro Pete @ 42 minutes 40 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: MolaKulebut I have not seen it in the midwest. You have. It's called Pennzoil Ultra.
Automotive General Topics
Jump to new posts Re: Sad, sad day... My Saturn is on death's door. by exranger06 @ 43 minutes 53 seconds ago

So what's the plan with the Saturn? Scrapyard?
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: New lower valance (garbage find) by eljefino @ 44 minutes 20 seconds ago

Yeah I say run the gray one, paint it, whatever, and save the "good" one out of sunlight for right before you sell it. I figure someone probably lifted their truck and thought they'd get a better approach angle without it.
Aviation
Jump to new posts Re: Jabiru 6 cyl LSA engine by LoneRanger @ 44 minutes 30 seconds ago

Expensive in comparison to...? Factory new: Lycoming 0-235L2C 115hp 4 cyl: $36,658 @ Air Power Inc Rotax 914 115hp 4 cyl: $31,679 @ Lockwood Aero Jabiru 3300 120hp 6 cyl: $19,900 @ Jabiru USA
Jump to new posts Re: 2007 Jetta Oil Recommendations? by robertcope @ 47 minutes 2 seconds ago

2.5L motor requires VW 502 oil. M1 0W-40 is your easiest and perhaps best bet. robert
Tool Time
Jump to new posts Sheet Metal NIBBLER - I Recommend by larryinnewyork @ 51 minutes 45 seconds ago

Good morning all, I had to pass this on: If anyone does sheet-metal work, this Nibbler I bought does a great job. http://www.amazon.com/Klein-Tools-76011B...eywords=nibbler I just increased my homes downspouts from 2x3 to 3x4 inch. I had to instal
Tool Time
Jump to new posts Re: 18mm wrench not so popular? by Merkava_4 @ 52 minutes 8 seconds ago

That Allen is way too short for me. Everything I've experienced in 18mm is very tight. My Buick has 18mm in motor mount nuts, transmission mount nuts, ball joint nuts, tie rod end nuts, and lower control arm bolts. I'm actually in need of an extra l
Oil Filters
Jump to new posts Re: $1.00 MC Oil Filter by BlueOvalFitter @ 55 minutes 5 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: zrxkawboyOriginally Posted By: Reddy45I've used that exact filter for 12 years and 150k miles. Yikes! No wonder it was only $1!
Page 1 of 24 1 2 3 ... 23 24 >