by eddielasvegas
02/09/16 11:51 AM
Dual platinum and iridium sparkplugs vs. standard
by DrRoughneck
02/09/16 11:31 AM
Kendall Super-Dxa 15W-40 SynBlend
by 2015_PSD
02/09/16 10:05 AM
2015 Ford F-250 6.7L MC Filter (9,800 miles)
by 2015_PSD
02/09/16 10:01 AM
Royal Shrovetide Football
by Whitewolf
02/09/16 10:01 AM
Intro and seeking used oil drums for small shop
by CRXPilot
02/09/16 09:47 AM
5000 mile OCI on dino?
by Whipped500
02/09/16 08:57 AM
API SG,SJ and SL Zddp levels
by FordCapriDriver
02/09/16 08:49 AM
GearWrench 3680D serpentine belt tool - $24
by pjhalifax
02/09/16 08:25 AM
Newest Members
paulp, ATLjunkcars, jqgz, ukpdxwrx, TerrenceRocks
56865 Registered Users
Who's Online
102 registered (1foxracing, 01_celica_gt, 901Memphis, 05Blazer, 97K15004WD, A1O, 9 invisible), 1699 Guests and 191 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
56865 Members
66 Forums
244448 Topics
3980928 Posts

Max Online: 2862 @ 07/07/14 03:10 PM
Donate to BITOG
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Vehicles
Jump to new posts Dodge Grand Caravan - Need Some Info by Nick1994 @ 1 minute 46 seconds ago

I believe my grandmother is pretty much dead set on buying a Dodge Grand Caravan. I'm wondering what years are the best, years to avoid, things to look for etc. I know a lot of car models have years that are to be avoided. Don't some of these hav
Mechanical /Maintenance Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Struggling with 2003 Camry update by yeti @ 2 minutes 52 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Bill_GOriginally Posted By: yetiOriginally Posted By: artbucOriginally Posted By: engineer20how's red grease This question reveals your keen engineering insight, once again proving your engineering prowess. SAE uses the same
Firearms: Lubes, Cleaners, & Maintenance
Jump to new posts Re: I've Become a Ballistol Advocate. by john_pifer @ 8 minutes 44 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: bunnspecialYou also can't make "moose milk" with MMO Sure you can. Just add some alcohol to allow emulsification.
Jump to new posts Re: Maintenance on a Mint Low Mileage 2001 S2000 by JHZR2 @ 11 minutes 42 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: 901MemphisI'd use the AC once in awhile to circulate the oil in athe system. The oem hoses for everything else should be good with low mileage and storage I wouldn't go chasing problems that don't exist. +1. This would be
Jump to new posts Re: Dual platinum and iridium sparkplugs vs. standard by DrRoughneck @ 11 minutes 54 seconds ago

OEM it is.
Heavy Duty Engine Oil (HDEO) - Diesel/Gas Pickups/Trucks/Vans
Jump to new posts Re: Kendall Super-Dxa 15W-40 SynBlend by Farmer @ 13 minutes 45 seconds ago

My fuel supplier sells this oil. I would buy it but they only can get it in 1Qt containers or 1Gal containers.
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: January sets another record for background checks by Al @ 14 minutes 37 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Astro14 So, what she wants to look into is forced confiscation and suspension of the 4th Amendment...no warrants...no appeal. Originally Posted By: Astro14 I believe that her desire to confiscate all guns is real. She was an
Passenger Car Motor Oil (PCMO) - Gasoline Cars/Pickups/Vans/SUVs
Jump to new posts Re: Oil for 1997 4runner with 300K by demarpaint @ 18 minutes 48 seconds ago

I'd run whatever got it to 300K miles.
Jump to new posts Re: API SG,SJ and SL Zddp levels by Shannow @ 18 minutes 56 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Tom NJOriginally Posted By: FordCapriDriverso i've found at a local store some chaep mineral 20w50 to put in my car , it's rated API SG , Does this nececsarily mean that it would have more ZDDP than the current SL rated oil i am
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Superbowl picks by turtlevette @ 19 minutes 30 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: grampiOriginally Posted By: NHHEMIOriginally Posted By: grampiOriginally Posted By: turtlevetteIt's just a shame when the best team with the best qb of all time doesn't win. It would be impossible for Joe Montana to win any mor
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: STOP CALLING ME!!!! by NHHEMI @ 21 minutes 57 seconds ago

I have to have a land line to those asking why I don't just have a cell. There is absolutely NO cell reception inside my house at all and even outside in my yard it is spotty. I am in a bad location for signal here where my house is even though signa
Jump to new posts Re: 0w20 vs 5w20 running on a Mazda 3 2014 by hofcat @ 22 minutes 54 seconds ago

Good points. I really expect the chance of an oil related engine failure to be highly unlikely these days with most engines, especially up to 60k. But one point I was trying to make is for any warranty repair work and especially something like a comp
Jump to new posts Re: 5000 mile OCI on dino? by CT8 @ 23 minutes 38 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: tig1I put 354K on a Ford Vulcan engine with M1 10-30 at 10K OCIs. When sold the engine still performed very well. M1 is probably the best oil available.
Automotive General Topics
Jump to new posts Re: FWD vs AWD. Is it worth it? by CKN @ 25 minutes 43 seconds ago

Whoever said don't buy AWD because of the added maintenance. It's $125.00 every 50,000 miles to change out the grease in the Subaru's AWD system at the dealer. Other than that, I know of NO owners who had to touch any other part of the system. I hav
Product Rebates, Sales and Promotions
Jump to new posts Re: GearWrench 3680D serpentine belt tool - $24 by zzyzzx @ 28 minutes 11 seconds ago

For that kind of money you can buy the made in USA Lisle version.
Engine Air Filters
Jump to new posts Re: 2015 Ford F-250 6.7L MC Filter (9,800 miles) by CT8 @ 28 minutes 11 seconds ago

You think the si drop is because the si is being washed out from the breakin?
Firearms: Lubes, Cleaners, & Maintenance
Jump to new posts Re: Don't underestimate the 410. by hatt @ 28 minutes 58 seconds ago

Apparently the .45 Colt short is being made at this time. The .45 Cowboy Special. I had never heard of it.
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Going to make all my staff grow beards... by Shannow @ 29 minutes 46 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: SilkWore long hair and a beard for decades, never cut the hair, some years I might trim the beard a bit - it just reached a certain length and stopped. Never had an employer mention hair or beard, and if they said something nega
Jump to new posts Re: Warm fuzzy feeling by Kuato @ 32 minutes 57 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: HosteenJorje Mr. Newton wasn't near as cocky as he usually is mainly because the Broncos knocked him on his behind. He isn't used to something like that. I thought 50 was one of the best Super Bowls I have ever watched. One o
Product Rebates, Sales and Promotions
Jump to new posts Re: walmart supertech oil on sale. by car51 @ 35 minutes 40 seconds ago

Oh, and thanks for that info sir
Tool Time
Jump to new posts Re: JackPoint Jack Stands Delivered by Stewie @ 42 minutes 39 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: SIXSPEEDGot two of these Arcan Jacks at Costco to use with the Jackpoints. I need one of these!!
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Crude Oil at Historic Lows and 5W30 is High Priced by Joe90_guy @ 42 minutes 58 seconds ago

As it happens, I was in Tesco's today (it's our smaller version of Walmart). I see you can get a 4 litre can of Tescos own-brand 15W40 (SL/A3/B3) for 16 ($US 23.2) or about $US 5.8/litre. Right now the European price of Group I 150SN (according to
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Military Avatars by Jetronic @ 43 minutes 54 seconds ago

I served, but not in any US army...
Tool Time
Jump to new posts Re: Wiha screwdrivers by Merkava_4 @ 45 minutes 54 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: JHZR2HD is nice if you need to strike it. If not, then why run a HD driver? Exactly. I don't use my screwdrivers for chisels; so therefore the HD drivers would be unneeded weight.
Jump to new posts Re: Changed out GM plugs 169,000 miles pics by 440Magnum @ 45 minutes 55 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: ksp7498This kind of system is called a "wasted spark" system because the plugs fire twice as often as they should--when one cylinder is sparking at the correct time at the top of the compression stroke, the other cylin
Page 1 of 25 1 2 3 ... 24 25 >