by ThirdeYe
07/23/16 07:47 AM
'06 Kia Sportage weird issue
by CincyDavid
07/23/16 07:33 AM
Dented Again
by AirgunSavant
07/23/16 06:42 AM
Does EGR blocking increase diesel consumption?
by berniedd
07/23/16 06:20 AM
Has BP left the gas retailing market?
by Vern_in_IL
07/23/16 05:45 AM
Commentary on Gate's Commentary on Electricity.
by Shannow
07/23/16 05:14 AM
techron article
by Joe1
07/23/16 05:08 AM
Newest Members
Omaid, Bwayne, krellmk, Annette, bimmergeek
58567 Registered Users
Who's Online
74 registered (440Magnum, 41 Plymouth, AIRJAC3, alphadog, AlienBug, ABerns, 5 invisible), 1912 Guests and 8 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
58567 Members
66 Forums
252141 Topics
4134418 Posts

Max Online: 2862 @ 07/07/14 03:10 PM
Donate to BITOG
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Automotive General Topics
Jump to new posts Re: Wiper blade recommendations by DBMaster @ 52 seconds ago

I am getting very good performance and longevity out of these. I prefer to keep the original blade and refill it. Silicone Refills
Product Rebates, Sales and Promotions
Jump to new posts Re: Chevron Supreme 5W30 Motor Oil GF4 12-pack $22.88 by paulri @ 1 minute 15 seconds ago

The price was so good, I decided to still have them ship me the oil. I don't need it this week for a change, I would have stored it in the garage if it all came this week. At this point I'm not sure if it will be 24 quarts, or only 22 in this second
Jump to new posts Re: Discount Tire Direct Memorial Day Sale by K20FA5 @ 2 minutes 22 seconds ago

I received my card from Discount about a month ago. I'm still waiting on the $70 card from Yokohama. It was separate and had to be sent directly to Yokohama. Patiently waiting for that still...
Vehicles
Jump to new posts Re: New VW vs Used Honda...... by jigen @ 3 minutes 41 seconds ago

A lot does depend on the model for me. If the Passat is like the 2012 I drove, then yes it does drive like a big boat. The Jetta has insane amounts of leg room and has probably the best side and rear visibility I've seen in a new vehicle. I person
Mechanical /Maintenance Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Opinions on SenSen Speedy Struts by walk23 @ 8 minutes 49 seconds ago

My 2013 Altima has 111K on it. I replaced the rear shocks with Monroe OE Spectrums and am generally pleased. The originals were in need of replacement. The ride has improved dramatically. As to the front I detect that they too need repalcement and as
ATF, Differential, Trans, Brakes, P/S
Jump to new posts Re: Esters vs PAO by m37charlie @ 15 minutes 4 seconds ago

10 yrs, 90k mi Charlie
Engine Oil Filters
Jump to new posts Re: Old Zetec filters cut open: LF483 and Napa 41315 by car51 @ 15 minutes 21 seconds ago

Slacktide_Bitog: I think he means where the media got messed up where you maybe cut too deep or dented it. Looks fine either way sir and thanks for the cut and post:)
Consumer Electronics
Jump to new posts Re: Moto G4 by Hokiefyd @ 15 minutes 47 seconds ago

Also of note, I do like the small gestures that Motorola has programmed into their phones. For camera, you just twist the phone with your wrist twice. That worked on my Droid Mini also, and I find myself twisting my wife's iPhone trying to pull the
Engine Oil Filters
Jump to new posts Re: Dented Again by car51 @ 16 minutes 43 seconds ago

Did it have the champ date code on some end and some black writing on side of can?
Firearms: Lubes, Cleaners, & Maintenance
Jump to new posts Re: Looking for a high caliber semi auto rifle by hatt @ 20 minutes 48 seconds ago

LOL. Still no substance in any of your posts. I don't think you've ever supported one of you silly assertions since you've been on this site. This isn't the gun store counter where you get to spew nonsense all day. I beat on those clowns too when
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: RCMP turn thousands of gun owners into criminals by Koz1 @ 23 minutes 22 seconds ago

Why should people have rights these days? Maybe the Ancient Egyptians had it right enslave everyone and feed them Garlic except the Rich?
Jump to new posts Re: '06 Kia Sportage weird issue by CincyDavid @ 27 minutes 14 seconds ago

SatinSilver, I did that this morning...doesn't seem to have made a difference. It wouldn't matter except one of the cars was totaled this week, the rental has to go back Monday and I haven't bought a replacement car yet.
Jump to new posts Re: Coat battery terminals with something or leave dry by gman2304 @ 32 minutes 1 second ago

I've used WD40 for years. It seems to work well.
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Single Women On Bitog? by Koz1 @ 34 minutes 33 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Nederlander75Or men pretending to be women. 100 times more likely.
Tires & Wheels
Jump to new posts Michelin X Ice xi3 vs General Altimax Arctic by Drew99GT @ 37 minutes 8 seconds ago

I'm getting snow tires for my moms car this season and wanted to hear some feedback from folks who have used both tires mentioned in the title; the Generals are are cheaper but everything I've read online says the Michelins might be worth the extra p
Jump to new posts Re: Need an alternator, which one? by Rhymingmechanic @ 38 minutes 6 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Nick1994 I said that the fan isn't blowing as hard. Possibly indicating not as much voltage. Does your car have a cabin air filter? That could make a difference in flow if it's really dirty.
Passenger Car Motor Oil (PCMO) - Gasoline Cars/Pickups/Vans/SUVs
Jump to new posts Re: Post your latest oil change by Deamos @ 41 minutes 43 seconds ago

2013 Kia Sorento EX V6 75200 on odometer 5k on oil Out: Kendall Synth blend 5w30 In: QS GB 5w20
Tires & Wheels
Jump to new posts Re: Valuable lesson learned.. by funflyer @ 42 minutes 17 seconds ago

This problem isn't anything new. Some of us learned our lesson back when there was only a few choices in aftermarket tire/wheel combinations and long before we had the internet to help. This is the reason many tire stores won't install anything but w
Vehicles
Jump to new posts Re: 2016 Impala rental 4cyl review by AZjeff @ 43 minutes 43 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: horse123 I'm not quite old enough to have anywhere near enough money to buy myself a car, Wait...what?
Jump to new posts Re: Titan brand synthetic fluids? by Curtis Newton @ 44 minutes 2 seconds ago

It is confusing. Just found out, Titan is actually CAM2. Looked at the specs for CAM2 and the specs look good. It sounds like some of the dealers in the Colorado market also use Titan and with a 60K interval, I am not stressing the ATF, gear oil muc
Jump to new posts Re: Valvoline MaxLife $10 Rebate Thru Sep 2016 by MoreCowbellAz @ 44 minutes 13 seconds ago

Same here, they did the check on the 14th, got mine yesterday. I don't often do rebate deals because they're often a PIA and not worth my time, wish they were all this easy. $5.88 after rebate for a 5 qt jug.
Oil Industry and Related News
Jump to new posts Re: Has BP left the gas retailing market? by javacontour @ 45 minutes 14 seconds ago

Not in my area near STL. However, they seem to be the highest priced stations. I presume they attract the desperate, the loyal, or those who don't know better.
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: rooftop insulation.... by 4WD @ 46 minutes 10 seconds ago

My ridge vents point towards the south wind - so they are side drafted - might be getting a Venturi effect that way. Had 8' spaced soffit vents - but doubled to 4' on the SW sides - then applied AstroFoil to rafters ... Lots of vent skin construction
Jump to new posts Re: Conoco Phillips Lubricants Updates by LoneRanger @ 46 minutes 22 seconds ago

Now they only need to work on their market coverage and get Kendall oils on more retail shelves.
Firearms: Lubes, Cleaners, & Maintenance
Jump to new posts Re: Gun Prices by Hokiefyd @ 53 minutes 52 seconds ago

I think Ruger is clearing many of their LCP models. I've seen that for a little over a year now -- some models of the LCP are around 200 bucks, while others are much higher price. For example, Buds doesn't have ANY LCPs in stock. PSA doesn't have
Page 1 of 22 1 2 3 ... 21 22 >