by NormanBuntz
02/26/15 04:33 PM
Kombucha
by OneEyeJack
02/26/15 04:32 PM
Engine in a can?
by ceast
02/26/15 03:41 PM
Oil pan heater restict oil cooling in the summer?
by rustypigeon
02/26/15 02:21 PM
CNN - "Alpacas on the loose in Arizona"
by NMBurb02
02/26/15 02:19 PM
YOGA this, YOGA that, YOGA YOGA
by SumpChump
02/26/15 01:52 PM
Questions about the Quality Field
by racer12306
02/26/15 01:42 PM
1999 camry - new to this market?
by mjk
02/26/15 01:32 PM
At the same price point, which would you choose?
by justinh384
02/26/15 01:22 PM
Heard a new one towards the Fram hate today ....
by jsfalls
02/26/15 12:54 PM
Newest Members
Prodakota11, 388llv, The_Oil_Mole, spooltime, Ktmking
52963 Registered Users
Who's Online
103 registered (2010_FX4, bdcardinal, Astro14, 2KBMW, aquariuscsm, 2009Edge, 12 invisible), 1734 Guests and 199 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
52963 Members
66 Forums
227231 Topics
3623666 Posts

Max Online: 2862 @ 07/07/14 03:10 PM
Donate to BITOG
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Kombucha by OneEyeJack @ 22 seconds ago

Glycolysis occurs during the fermentation process and might react with a breahalyzer.
Computers
Jump to new posts Re: Lenovo deliberately ships PCs with adware? by simple_gifts @ 2 minutes 15 seconds ago

Quote: I cant personally comprehend why anyone would buy a pre-built desktop, or accept all that garbage on a pre-built laptop. Its one of the things that fed me up with consumer windows machines (being a long term mac user since the early 1990s, who
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: MTV's "Pimp My Ride" Was Fake by Michael_P @ 2 minutes 58 seconds ago

I always thought something was fishy with Xibit's cheesy grin. But my favorite was the 24" rims prominently displaying the 9" drums, and the 9" un-vented rotors with single piston floating calipers. They rarely showed under the hood.
Passenger Car Motor Oil (PCMO) - Gasoline Cars/Pickups/Vans/SUVs
Jump to new posts Re: Cost Considerations Aside Is Redline A Great Oil? by JSRT4 @ 6 minutes 46 seconds ago

^ I used to think there was something going on with soft metals and Redline used in Hondas a few years back, but that seems to have gone away as far as I know. If it was still a concern I wouldn't use the oil.
Oil Additives
Jump to new posts Oil additives of the past and present by Michael_P @ 7 minutes 7 seconds ago

I have never been a huge additive fan, thought I must admit over the years, I have used them on occasion for various reasons (ignorance being one). But nothing in the past 10 years or so. It seems back in the day you had SLOB, VSOT, VSET, STP loaded
Vehicles
Jump to new posts Re: 1999 camry - new to this market? by Nick1994 @ 11 minutes 49 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: simple_giftsI emailed a craigslist dealer saying they would have more credibility if they did not advertise an echo with a V4. That's a red flag for me when I look at cars on Craigslist. That and those Jeep Cherokees with the &q
Jump to new posts Re: 5w20 verses 5w30 in other countries without cafe. by geeman789 @ 12 minutes 5 seconds ago

30w70 I don't think exists... the sae cold temp grade scale only goes to 25w... Penrite does make an oil they label as 30-70, and it's called ... STOPS OIL BURNING 30-70. Yes, that is the name...! http://www.penriteoil.com.au/pis_pdfs/STOPS%20O
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: CNN - "Alpacas on the loose in Arizona" by OneEyeJack @ 12 minutes 36 seconds ago

Good luck trying to match the speed and cardio of one of those guys.
Jump to new posts Re: At the same price point, which would you choose? by mrsilv04 @ 13 minutes 33 seconds ago

Pennzoil Synthetic Blend/Gold. Who knows who is blending what, at any given time, for Wal-Mart. Low bidder always win$.
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: YOGA this, YOGA that, YOGA YOGA by bdcardinal @ 14 minutes 29 seconds ago

Girls in yoga pants
Jump to new posts Re: 0W20 vs 0W30 UOAs in the same engine? by friendly_jacek @ 20 minutes 10 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: TravUnless someone is running a Toyota 3.5 V6 any claims made about being "flawless" is absolutely meaningless. Being the best oil for any given engine depends on many things, if the engine is an older design originall
Vehicles
Jump to new posts Re: Noticing a trend on craigslist... by Nyati @ 24 minutes 21 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: bdcardinalOriginally Posted By: Ed_FleckoOriginally Posted By: spackardEven Cal Worthington didn't want to talk to me for under $3k, and that was 30+ years ago. You have to get one for $1k down, and payments for several years.
Jump to new posts Warren Oil Co.'s Lubrigold vs. RK Synthetic 0w-20 by NormanBuntz @ 24 minutes 47 seconds ago

I spoke with a supervisor with Warren Oil Company in Dunn, NC to determine the formula difference between the blender's Lubrigold synthetic and the synthetic it makes for Rural King, named RK Synthetic. He said the RK formula is "very similar&q
ATF, Differential, Trans, Brakes, P/S
Jump to new posts Re: Aftermarket brakes vs OEM by PandaBear @ 25 minutes 17 seconds ago

Most Japanese use Nissin or Akebono for OEM, but personally I think any reputable aftermarket brand would work.
Aviation
Jump to new posts Re: Why pilots love their "job" by Astro14 @ 25 minutes 35 seconds ago

Low wages as in $23/hr...wheels up to wheels down. That's what the commuters were paying. So, in a 12 hour duty day, where you're in the cockpit for 12 hours, with no time to eat because you're running back and forth between little airports, you mi
Product Rebates, Sales and Promotions
Jump to new posts Re: Advance Auto Parts sale 2/26-4/1 by tommygunn @ 28 minutes 25 seconds ago

Too bad you can't use any of the discount codes on the Mahle filter, though, and it seems to be ship-to-home only. Also note how they obscure the part number Their Mann prices are outrageous. They want $17.49 for the HU 819x that you can get on eBay
Vehicles
Jump to new posts Re: First kid on the way, considering vehiculars by PandaBear @ 29 minutes 11 seconds ago

2 door can work with 1 car seat easily, behind the front passenger seat. OP already has a family car for primary baby duty so this coupe only needs to be used in a pinch for 1 car seat duty for now (as the title said "first kid on the way")
Jump to new posts Re: Best Honda DW-1 or Z-1 replacement? by willbur @ 32 minutes 32 seconds ago

Curry Acura for Z1/DW1 ATF? I can't find on their site. Can you direct me to the proper place? Thanks
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: 'Net Neutrality' by 02SE @ 37 minutes 30 seconds ago

"We need to pass this bill, so we can find out what's in it!"
Humor
Jump to new posts Re: Geniuses at work..... by Michael_P @ 38 minutes 45 seconds ago

Or the one where the loaded box truck gets wedged from top to bottom in a parking garage loading area at a hotel at Disney World. Two tow trucks are on the scene. The fire department with heavy rescue and the police are all scratching their heads on
Oil Additives
Jump to new posts Re: Engine in a can? by 901Memphis @ 39 minutes 20 seconds ago

ATP Re seal 205 or Liqui moly motor oil saver are the only two miracles I have heard that work.
Engine Oil Filters
Jump to new posts Re: Heard a new one towards the Fram hate today .... by goodtimes @ 40 minutes 57 seconds ago

How old is an Autolite oil filter? They were Frams?
Consumer Electronics
Jump to new posts Re: Buying a new TV. by HTSS_TR @ 42 minutes 15 seconds ago

My TV's are 8 years old and working well, I think I will wait 4-5 years or a little longer to get either OLED's or 4K or 4K OLED's.
Jump to new posts Re: is maxlife ATF really THAT good? by 901Memphis @ 43 minutes 9 seconds ago

My triple edge 4T65e is going in next week, it will be serviced exclusively with Maxlife it's entire life. Can't wait.
Product Rebates, Sales and Promotions
Jump to new posts Re: O'Reilly Specials by MrQuackers @ 43 minutes 34 seconds ago

Quaker State Enhanced Durability 10w-30 is $1.27
Page 1 of 27 1 2 3 ... 26 27 >