by Falcon_LS
11/27/14 04:17 PM
First Impressions: Cooper Discoverer H/T
by Falcon_LS
11/27/14 03:31 PM
Torn between tool brands
by renegade_987
11/27/14 12:34 PM
the beggars are really out in force today.
by Chris142
11/27/14 11:56 AM
New F150 specs
by hattaresguy
11/27/14 11:47 AM
WTB: 99 Miata roll bar
by Klutch9
11/27/14 10:56 AM
PP 5W30 Vs Total Quartz Ineo MC3 5W30
by Thugzy
11/27/14 10:11 AM
Let's talk about stolen cars
by MalfunctionProne
11/27/14 09:42 AM
Very Tempted but Sailun Tires
by rjundi
11/27/14 09:38 AM
Spicing up my chili
by racer12306
11/27/14 09:13 AM
AAP $50 off $100+ first 2000 customers.
by sayjac
11/27/14 09:05 AM
Newest Members
EdBurns, wolf9832, marine65, Focality, zimmersci
52011 Registered Users
Who's Online
73 registered (Atlantis, 2010_FX4, aa1986, 2KBMW, 3800Series, andyd, 8 invisible), 1114 Guests and 188 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
52011 Members
66 Forums
222684 Topics
3525374 Posts

Max Online: 2862 @ 07/07/14 03:10 PM
Donate to BITOG
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Engine Oil Bypass Filters
Jump to new posts Re: Bypass filters. by CT8 @ 3 minutes 8 seconds ago

6 qts Auto engine and around 13 gallons + in a semi there is a savings with a bypass.
Passenger Car Motor Oil (PCMO) - Diesel Cars/Vans/SUVs
Jump to new posts Re: 40K miles, no oil change, engine seized, Yikes! by CT8 @ 5 minutes 1 second ago

It brings in profits for the repair shop it is not all that bad.
Lawn Mower and Small Engine
Jump to new posts Re: Syn or Dino for New Snowblower by Smokescreen @ 5 minutes 37 seconds ago

I guess I have 3 more years to go... 1987 Honda HS55 w/manual pull
Fuels and Fuel Additives: Gasoline and Diesel
Jump to new posts Re: Does the brand of gas really matter? by aa1986 @ 5 minutes 47 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: ClevyOriginally Posted By: WarstudI just talked to the owners of a no-name gas station that recently changed over to Sunoco and he said the gas itself is all the same except some of the big name companies add a small amount of a
Automotive General Topics
Jump to new posts Fear Getting Towed? You’ll Hate Watching This by Falcon_LS @ 8 minutes 54 seconds ago

Link Wouldn't want to see the undercarriage.
Engine Oil Filters
Jump to new posts Re: Purolator/Motorcraft Tearing Issue by OVERKILL @ 12 minutes 23 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Nyogtha I reckon you can take that up with the keeper of the spreadsheet, The keeper of the spreadsheet is aware that it is not the same failure model. It is included in the sheet because it is a Purolator product. That said, o
Product Rebates, Sales and Promotions
Jump to new posts Re: pep boys black friday 2 page ad by redbone3 @ 19 minutes 38 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: NewreetIf the mail-in rebates are the type where we need to actually mail off a form, receipt, and maybe a proof of purchase then yes that will be annoying. On the other hand if these are not manufacturers' rebates but rebates
Jump to new posts Re: Replacing parts before they fail by Falcon_LS @ 20 minutes 6 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Chris142Why replace the sprockets? Those are normally non wear parts It's made of softer metal - if it's hard to pull off, it usually breaks. They're not expensive either, so it's good to have one at hand in case the one on
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: the beggars are really out in force today. by FastGame @ 20 minutes 46 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: exranger06Originally Posted By: FastGame One day we were in this rest area in New Mexico. This old man got out of his motor home that was parked in the back corner. He said his wife had just cooked a big lunch and asked if we'd
Vehicles
Jump to new posts Re: new Ecoboost mustang a hit with the aftermarket? by CT8 @ 24 minutes 23 seconds ago

I don't see low tech at all with a push rod engine. I like the compact size .
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Let's talk about stolen cars by simple_gifts @ 27 minutes 53 seconds ago

Friend of mine had his wife's Olds stolen and it ended up in the north end of Hartford; thief used it to play bumper cars. Tow company came out and dragged it back to the yard. When insurance came to look @ the car @ the yard, the yard guys had rem
Tires & Wheels
Jump to new posts Re: how to change tire while driving by Rolla07 @ 29 minutes 3 seconds ago

Reminds me of the video from Saudi Arabia of the camry flipping multiple times.. you see people flying out of it as its flipping..
Jump to new posts Re: New F150 specs by volk06 @ 35 minutes 40 seconds ago

The frame is NOT aluminum, it is still high strength steel. The body is aluminum.
Passenger Car Motor Oil (PCMO) - Gasoline Cars/Pickups/Vans/SUVs
Jump to new posts Re: PP 5W30 Vs Total Quartz Ineo MC3 5W30 by CT8 @ 37 minutes 35 seconds ago

Try the Total. Let us know what the seat of the pants dyno tells you.
Tires & Wheels
Jump to new posts Re: First Impressions: Cooper Discoverer H/T by simple_gifts @ 38 minutes 8 seconds ago

Thanks for that; I have them on the back of my B2300 and my friend has the exact size tire you have on her Tundra. I'd agree with your assessment on ride and noise; they are top notch IMHO. I'll be curious about treadlife; that is the one area of d
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: How about them Detroit Lions. by Papa Bear @ 50 minutes 55 seconds ago

My Lions had Bear today rather than turkey ....
Jump to new posts Re: How long do you keep your cars? by Falcon_LS @ 53 minutes 52 seconds ago

Luckily, rust isn't a concern where I live and I keep my vehicles for as long as I possibly can. I have a major drawback - attachment.
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Torn between tool brands by MalfunctionProne @ 54 minutes 0 seconds ago

So Snap-On is all it is cracked up to be? I keep hearing that Craftsman Pro will get the job done. *as I read, I see that this MAY have been true of Craftsman. Brands like Husky? Verdict? ..
European and Import Motor Oils
Jump to new posts Re: Mobil 1 0W-40: Euro vs. U.S. by Falcon_LS @ 56 minutes 47 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: JAGThe cause of the deposits loosening recently is certainly a mystery worth investigating but I think what needs to be done about it is even more important. It's highly likely that those deposits are partially blocking the oil
Tires & Wheels
Jump to new posts Re: help me decide by Rolla07 @ Today at 03:50 PM

Originally Posted By: IndyIanI run 185/65R15 winter tires on the focus, instead of the 195/60R15. No downsides for me and I would go narrower if there were tires available. They are something like 1-2% bigger in circumference, but probably that wou
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Thanksgiving by cjcride @ Today at 03:49 PM

Happy Thanksgiving Helen. Thank You.
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Straight Talk Wireless @ Walmart by JustinH @ Today at 03:49 PM

so you can get a 4g or 3g verizon smartphone, and put it on the page plus network for very cheap. I have an iphone 4s on there and it is 30 bucks per month, maybe 39 I forget. They use the verizon towers and you get verizon service.
Firearms: Lubes, Cleaners, & Maintenance
Jump to new posts Re: Anyone with a Smith SD9VE/SD40VE? by L_Sludger @ Today at 03:48 PM

Originally Posted By: whip L_Sludger, do you see the pattern? Like I said, take it to PM. Don't spam this topic with your spew.
Items For Sale
Jump to new posts Re: WTB: 99 Miata roll bar by michaelluscher @ Today at 03:48 PM

....takin the old MX-5 down to the track day Sounds fun http://youtu.be/kp1kuo6xkbE I assume you've already seen this? Have fun ..................bro
Tires & Wheels
Jump to new posts Re: michelin pilot hx mxm4 by Rolla07 @ Today at 03:47 PM

Originally Posted By: cp3That is what came on the Charger. 56000KM (35000 miles) and they will likely be replaced shortly after going on in the spring if not before. Down close to the wear bars they are down right scary in standing water at speed.
Page 1 of 23 1 2 3 ... 22 23 >