05/22/15 09:06 AM
5.7 Hemi Ram 1500
by Rojack
05/22/15 08:56 AM
Newest Members
rsamerica, DaveSC95, Justin251, Rojack, LordHumongous
54061 Registered Users
Who's Online
86 registered (Astro14, AKA, andyd, Bandito440, 1foxracing, bdcardinal, 11 invisible), 2050 Guests and 103 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
54061 Members
66 Forums
231716 Topics
3713831 Posts

Max Online: 2862 @ 07/07/14 03:10 PM
Donate to BITOG
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Lawn Mower and Small Engine
Jump to new posts Re: Oil filter interval by dlundblad @ 21 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: DSparksfind something cheap..no need for a high dollar filter...sleep good at night... x2. Many of the "spec'd" filters are about the same price as OEM. Look at the gasket size and bypass rating and go from there.
Engine Oil Filters
Jump to new posts Re: Teasing you guys. by webfors @ 47 seconds ago

cut cut cut cut cut!
Passenger Car Motor Oil (PCMO) - Gasoline Cars/Pickups/Vans/SUVs
Jump to new posts Re: 5.7 Hemi Ram 1500 by jdavis @ 2 minutes 0 seconds ago

I would love for a rod to snap in my truck and get a replacement engine.
Motorcycles and Motorcycle Lubrication
Jump to new posts Re: This could be interesting - Africa Twin by Robenstein @ 2 minutes 47 seconds ago

Well parallel twins are usually cheaper to manufacture and more compact. So it makes a lot of sense, and if you you a 270 crank in one, it does mimick a V or an L twin.
Humor
Jump to new posts Re: Slow down or stop? by BRZED @ 3 minutes 4 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Astro14We're not entirely Walmart employees...and not all of us are so PC and/or easily offended that we've forgotten what a joke is... I forget who said the following, but I don't think it was Dr Seuss: 'There is a thin line
Gear & Transmission Used/Virgin Oil Analysis
Jump to new posts Re: 2015 Tacoma, 1,015 miles, Factory Fill Xfer Case by Greasymechtech @ 8 minutes 22 seconds ago

slug of copper hope that the 75w90 does better Did you do any 4x4ing?
Vehicles
Jump to new posts Re: Cobalt vs Cruze? by supton @ 8 minutes 40 seconds ago

Don't know budget. Originally I wanted to get out of my current beater on the cheap, but am finding that unrealistic. So, start shopping now, learn what new cars are like. If i find something that magically hits the needs, great; otherwise, all th
Jump to new posts Re: 2015 Tacoma, 1,015 miles, Factory Fill Front Diff. by Greasymechtech @ 13 minutes 43 seconds ago

Refilled with ?
Jump to new posts Re: 2014 Subaru XV Hybrid FF Front/Rear Diff 75W90 25k by Greasymechtech @ 15 minutes 26 seconds ago

Shockproof is overrated for a daily driver, and its buildup(calcium)could upset the normal lubricant flow. Stick with GL5 gearoil. What is required? GL5's are available in 75w80 and 75w85 also. Or, the lowest bid factory is junk that should be
Jump to new posts Re: Update: Mobil1 HM reducing consumption by dlundblad @ 15 minutes 40 seconds ago

You could give M1 HM 10w30/40 a try. They are both A3/B3 oils.
Jump to new posts Re: 5w30 in a spec 5w20 by Justin251 @ 16 minutes 42 seconds ago

I've been wondering this for my 2014 ram hemi. Some say the mds will be affected because the 2500 5.7l doesn't have mds and specs 5w30. I'm sure the motor wouldn't know. My hyundai specs 5w20 but says to use 5w30 or 10w30 if not available.
Product Rebates, Sales and Promotions
Jump to new posts Re: America's/Discount Tire Rebates 5/22 & 23 by Bill_G @ 19 minutes 17 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: spavel6nothing online It was advertised on tv and they've got big signs in the window. Not sure why it's not on their site - it's legit though because I've already submitted online.
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Hundreds march at McDonald's HQ over low wages by BRZED @ 20 minutes 13 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: OneEyeJackRecently at a Walmart I made a purchase that totaled $10.16. I handed the cashier a 20 dollar bill, a dime, a nickle and a penny. The young lady handed back the change and stated that the twenty would cover it. I told
Firearms: Lubes, Cleaners, & Maintenance
Jump to new posts Re: Bought a new Glock 19 by Chris B. @ 22 minutes 4 seconds ago

The 19 is the single most popular pistol in the world. It is just that good and most serious CCW people end up carrying one. It has been my daily carry for 15 years. Check out www.RMholsters.com and their "Low Rider" holster. Most user frie
Engine Oil Filters
Jump to new posts Re: xg9837 by sayjac @ 25 minutes 4 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: JBinTX30...Also something interesting, only the XG9837 has the anti-drainback valve. Both the TG9837 and PH9837 do not have one. That being the case, for whatever reason Fram decided to match the oem spec and not use an adbv o
Jump to new posts Re: Oil for an air-cooled 911 by bubbatime @ 28 minutes 11 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: rsamerica I was looking at Valvoline Racing Synthetic VR1 in 20w-50. Is that a good choice? or is there better options out there? That would be an excellent oil. Honestly I think you would be fine with a 15W40 if just using a
Firearms: Lubes, Cleaners, & Maintenance
Jump to new posts Re: Beretta ARX 100 ammo testing by bubbatime @ 35 minutes 54 seconds ago

As a comparison, I shot a 3.5 inch group at 200 yards (10 out of 10 headshots) on a silhouette target with green tip 62 grain 5.56 using a pencil barrel 16" AR15 with just an EoTech red dot sight (no magnification). You have my attention and in
European and Import Motor Oils
Jump to new posts Re: M1 HM 10w30/40 in place of M1 0w40? by dlundblad @ 36 minutes 2 seconds ago

My indy shop price for my Jeep's RMS was $350 1.5 years ago.
Tires & Wheels
Jump to new posts Re: Experiences with all seasons by Miller88 @ 38 minutes 7 seconds ago

Not the best, and not at a level I would consider save - but loads better than touring tires. I third the Nokians.
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: BITOG app? by dlundblad @ 39 minutes 11 seconds ago

I have it on my smart phone and ipad too. While I normally dont post on the go, I can. My only issue is my phone is old and slow. If it was newer and faster, it wouldnt be as much as a pain. A mobile app would be an unnecessary expense IMO unless m
Automotive General Topics
Jump to new posts Re: Time to fess up ? what have YOU done... by HTSS_TR @ 40 minutes 43 seconds ago

Siphoned PSF in LS400 reservoir some years ago, instead of pouring in PSF I poured brake fluid into reservoir, as soon as I started I recognized that the bottle was brake fluid, the PSF had the same shape and size. Siphon the PS reservoir 3 times wi
Used Oil Analysis - Diesel
Jump to new posts Re: BMW X5 35D high iron in t report. by m37charlie @ 41 minutes 22 seconds ago

Yes, all 5 of my UOAs show fuel<1%. Again, looking forwards to deleting everything, getting hopefully 5 more mpg and using M1 0W40. Charlie
Engine Oil Filters
Jump to new posts Re: Filter For 07 PT by dlundblad @ 42 minutes 17 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Johnny2BadNot sure about the PT Cruiser but the Mopar filter for my RAM 5.2L looks robust; $4.50 Canadian at the dealer. So I don't think you could go wrong with the Mopar. They are robust looking because the Canadian Mopar fi
Lawn Mower and Small Engine
Jump to new posts Re: 2 Cycle Oil by bubbatime @ 43 minutes 3 seconds ago

What brand trimmer? Are you using commercially or just on your lot? How big is your lot? If you just have 1 acre or less and don't use it commercially, TruFuel premix fuel is where you want to be. Only takes two to three cans a year, which is not ex
Mechanical /Maintenance Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Bad experience with Koyorad radiator by sayjac @ 44 minutes 17 seconds ago

Sorry for your misfortune. I'd be ticked too if I purchased and installed a radiator and had to turn around and redo the work immediately. But as you allude to, perhaps just a bad roll of the dice. I installed a TYC Brand radiator in an 01 Civic la
Page 1 of 25 1 2 3 ... 24 25 >