10/25/14 12:42 PM
Motor Brushes
by Vikas
10/25/14 12:39 PM
Newest Members
PhxAZ, Miramonte, Rotario, ignat, aahull
51695 Registered Users
Who's Online
76 registered (3800Series, 97f150, 901Memphis, 69P, 9 invisible), 1600 Guests and 219 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
51695 Members
64 Forums
221195 Topics
3497314 Posts

Max Online: 2862 @ 07/07/14 03:10 PM
Donate to BITOG

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Humor
Jump to new posts Re: It's Not About The Nail by CT8 @ 26 seconds ago

I watched the video a few more time does the girl say anything? This I can hear the speaker and understand http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hKWmFWRVLlU
Consumer Electronics
Jump to new posts Re: Motor Brushes by Chris142 @ 49 seconds ago

you can get bigger brushes and grind them to fit.they need to fit the brush holder well enough so that they dont bounce around.
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: School shooting, near Seattle by Apollo14 @ 1 minute 28 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: MysticPeople are being murdered mainly by terrorists or by people with mental health issues. Plus there is the occasional serial murderer. These statements are totally at odds with readily available data. Do you know the actua
Fuels and Fuel Additives: Gasoline and Diesel
Jump to new posts Re: Berryman Chem-dip and B-12 Chemtool. by paulo57509 @ 2 minutes 1 second ago

I remember years ago when I was in college, my house mate wanted me to help him rebuild his carb off his Datsun 510. He bought a kit and a quart can of Chem-Dip. I disassembled the carb and put the parts in the can with the lid on rather loose. My
Passenger Car Motor Oil (PCMO) - Gasoline Cars/Pickups/Vans/SUVs
Jump to new posts Re: Found Ultra 0w20...go for it? by Clevy @ 3 minutes 11 seconds ago

I like ultra and sopus in general however I'm unconvinced it's worth more out of pocket than the AFE you are comparing it too. Iirc it has a lower viscosity index which all by itself doesn't mean much however winter is on its way.
ATF, Differential, Trans, Brakes, P/S
Jump to new posts Re: Supertech Dexron VI by barkingspider @ 3 minutes 13 seconds ago

I have used it and my vehicle shifted the same as it did with factory fill. I highly recommend it where dex VI is spec'd.
Lawn Mower and Small Engine
Jump to new posts Craftsman Tractor Doesn't Shut Off Immediately by mez @ 4 minutes 1 second ago

My lawn tractor engine doesn't shut off immediately. It sputter and then shut off. Any ideas?
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Anyone still have a VCR? by 3800Series @ 4 minutes 43 seconds ago

I have one for old family movies. But seeing as it's pretty old I wouldn't trust it with any VCR tape of remote value.
Oil Industry and Related News
Jump to new posts Re: Transporting Keystone oil By Rail by used_0il @ 5 minutes 6 seconds ago

The Bakken crude that ended up downtown Lac-Megantic started the journey in the Dakotas, went through the Twin Cities, around the bottom of Chicago, into Canada through the "Soo" on it's way to New England. There is a u-tube video bei
Oil Filters
Jump to new posts Re: DI oil bypass filter by Clevy @ 5 minutes 17 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: QuestOriginally Posted By: InspecktorYes, but I think some gets into the oil and can cause issues, the same way diesels generate soot in the exhaust, also ending up in the oil. Just like sub-micron level diesel carbon soot: if
Tires & Wheels
Jump to new posts Re: does one need all 4 winter tires? by Clevy @ 7 minutes 33 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: RISUPERCREWMAN The problem is that todays generation has grown up on FWD Unibody 4cyl [censored] with no chassis or frames. Most have never even driven a RWD car ever yet alone in the snow. I was brought up on RWD V8 cars/truck
Jump to new posts Re: Turbo 350 - DexIII or VI by barkingspider @ 8 minutes 1 second ago

If u have dex III, And that is what is recommended by the manufacturer, then I would use it, replace filter and call it a day. I can't find dex III so I use dex VI or valvoline dex VI compatible
Jump to new posts Re: mobil 1 vs castrol synthetic gear oil???????? by Clevy @ 8 minutes 35 seconds ago

Redline shockproof That is all
Mechanical /Maintenance Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Time for OEM battery change? by chiefsfan1 @ 9 minutes 59 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: 901MemphisDon't replace it unnecessarily, oem batteries tend to last twice at long as aftermarket. Just stay prepared if you do have to replace it like having a jump boxoor jumper cables. Did you see my noco genius boost re
Mechanical /Maintenance Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Does anyone make a quality battery anymore? by Y_K @ 15 minutes 11 seconds ago

With all the freshness talk: I was surprised when it took more than 5 hours to top off an Evermaxx battery from Walmart. Bought on Oct 14 with 14/10 sticker. So, assume things may have changed and make sure you install a charged one. On the dealer s
Oil Filters
Jump to new posts Re: Bought the wrong oil filter. by sayjac @ 23 minutes 57 seconds ago

Perhaps poorly worded. Unlike FU, HM is not an extended oci filter, if that's your intended use.
Computers
Jump to new posts Re: New computer build by redhat @ 26 minutes 17 seconds ago

The new Intel's have Turbo Boost which will automatically over clock. The 4790K will Turbo Boost up to 4.4GHz. Sounds like it may be getting too hot. Do you have the CPU cooler manually set on a fan level or automatically controlled?
Product Rebates, Sales and Promotions
Jump to new posts Re: Menards - QS full synthetic by Nyogtha @ 30 minutes 44 seconds ago

Also got my check today for the correct $54 amount Now to enter whatever I need to enter for the FRN rewards - which when redeemed will bring my price per quart to -$0.01 each.
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Rental car for cheap in boston, MA mid May by Astro14 @ 36 minutes 32 seconds ago

I travel several times a month. Was in Boston last weekend for the Head of the Charles, and to visit my son, who's in College there... Boston Logan will have expensive rates regardless of the time of year. If you're staying in Metro Boston, you can
Lawn Mower and Small Engine
Jump to new posts Re: Jd x320 by CompGUY @ 38 minutes 28 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: CompGUYWell it's up to my wife now.. Here in a couple weeks I will take her to drive the x500 and x530 to see if she wants the power steering.. I am betting on the x530 Well we just got back awhile ago.. And looks like the
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: "every man should know how to drive a stick" by chiefsfan1 @ 39 minutes 10 seconds ago

Yeah, my BIL has taught his daughter to drive a stick, never know when you will need to know how.
Oil Additives
Jump to new posts Re: Liqui-Moly MoS2 by Marco620 @ 44 minutes 11 seconds ago

Been using 100ml per three qts of mos2 in PUP 5w30 with mileage of 40+ mpg on 12' Hyundai Accent with E 0 gas. I have nothing bad to say about Mos2. It has quieted the engine and the is idle uber smooth. Even if it was placebo, 100ml is far from th
Tires & Wheels
Jump to new posts Re: Recommend a tire shop in Houston by sayjac @ 44 minutes 15 seconds ago

Another recommendation for Discount Tire.
Motorcycles and Motorcycle Lubrication
Jump to new posts Re: Post Your Latest Oil Change! by BigCahuna @ 47 minutes 12 seconds ago

2005 Harley Road King. Out with Mobil 1 V-twin oil in motor, Rotella T out of the primary, and Mobil 1 90 wt gear oil out of the trans. In with 4 qts of Valvoline 20/50 wt Racing oil mineral type.Harley branded oil filter, because it was cheapest. 1
Air Filters
Jump to new posts Re: Wix racing air filters by pjc360 @ 49 minutes 39 seconds ago

well from now on I will just buy the standard wix 42096 air filter. I will run this racing air filter untill it looks dirty enough to change. Right now it still looks brand new.
Page 1 of 22 1 2 3 ... 21 22 >