Today at 04:57 PM
Makita Air Compressor Help
by GGorman04
Today at 04:25 PM
Newest Members
TonyG9050, krishna, Chuck1970, skylerG, LeeG
58890 Registered Users
Who's Online
98 registered (2002 Maxima SE, 2010Civic, 09_GXP, 04SE, 2KBMW, 7 invisible), 1719 Guests and 9 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
58890 Members
66 Forums
253472 Topics
4160641 Posts

Max Online: 2862 @ 07/07/14 03:10 PM
Donate to BITOG
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Vehicles
I agree the Mazda looks nicer but not sure id compare it to a Lexus... maybe a Camry. I think there are alot of ugly expensive vehicles..although ugly cars come in all shapes, sizes and prices.
Passenger Car Motor Oil (PCMO) - Gasoline Cars/Pickups/Vans/SUVs
Jump to new posts Re: Post your latest oil change by Xrs2zz @ 2 minutes 3 seconds ago

2003 Toyota Matrix Xrs - 6 month OCI Out: Castrol Edge 0w30 Off: Fram XG4386 In: Castrol Edge 0w30 On: Fram XG3600
Automotive General Topics
Jump to new posts Re: Towing a heavy trailer by Donald @ 2 minutes 40 seconds ago

Boat trailers can never have electric brakes on the wheels, always drum or disc.
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Young people and technology by JeepWJ19 @ 3 minutes 34 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: HTSS_TROriginally Posted By: JeepWJ19Who cares if they have attitude problems? I honk every time. If they want to discuss why, I'll gladly pull off to the nearest convenient parking lot. Have done it multiple times. They throw
Jump to new posts Re: Mazda skyactive oil change interval - a bit much by 2002 Maxima SE @ 4 minutes 3 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: BHopkinsThat does sound very conservative, especially when 0W-20 only comes in synthetic. My Outback uses the same oil and the manual calls out a 7500 mile oci. but Subaru has since changed the interval to 6k. Blackstone ke
Jump to new posts Re: Late 80s/early 90s oil tech by CT8 @ 4 minutes 46 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: eljefino This ad sold my Dad (and myself, independently.) Castrol 10w40 in the 200-6 Fairmont and the Dodge 024 Miser. PS, "Protection against Viscosity"... sweet. Good thing they didn't hook you on cold start
Automotive General Topics
Jump to new posts Re: Trying E85 for first time - '09 MB C300 by pezzy669 @ 6 minutes 34 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: turtlevetteOriginally Posted By: John_Conradpezzy669: your actual cost to use the E85 based on the loss of mileage you provided is this: $1.44(what you paid for E85)/.2635(your percentage loss in mileage)=$5.46 No. Its 1.
Jump to new posts Re: Delo 400 5w30 by Camprunner @ 10 minutes 2 seconds ago

I thought Delo was only available in a 10w30? Delo XLE 10w30 simi synthetic.
Lawn Mower and Small Engine
Jump to new posts Re: What engine experiment to run on this generator? by Colt45ws @ 13 minutes 17 seconds ago

Yeah, 1000 watts...A little over 8 amps. According to Engineering Toolbox, 1/3HP motor on 115VAC is gonna pull over 7 amps. 1/2HP is gonna need almost 10 amps. Some motors are more efficient than others, but that should ballpark it. So if his sump pu
Motorcycles and Motorcycle Lubrication
Jump to new posts Re: 2017 Harley Davidson Milwaukee-Eight 107 Released by JHZR2 @ 13 minutes 32 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: grampiOriginally Posted By: gman2304 'That will be their one and only attempt at liquid cooling until they are forced to do so...' ^ You seem OK with the EPA, Guvment, big brother looking after us! ^ No I'm not, but wha
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Envelope Budget System by Rand @ 14 minutes 9 seconds ago

What is the cell phone bill? You can do cricket for 35$ and its AT&T towers. Go to 15mbit internet.. probably 35$ or so. dont rent a cable modem(if applicable) they go for 50$ vs 7$/month If needed get sling tv for 20$/month they offer a free
Computers
Jump to new posts Re: How fast is your internet? by CT8 @ 19 minutes 7 seconds ago

My internet ,Frontier is 1 step above dial up.
Used Oil Analysis - Gasoline
Jump to new posts Re: 2015 F150 2.7 5W-30 PUP 5400 MILES by Strawdog @ 19 minutes 54 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: 09_GXPOriginally Posted By: Strawdog On the other hand the long OCI recommended by the OLM may be somewhat environmentally based. This is what I'm not sure about. I reset my OLM during a tow and still showed a 10,000 mile
ATF, Differential, Trans, Brakes, P/S
Jump to new posts Re: Best MT Fluid? by Donald @ 23 minutes 27 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: HTSS_TRIn general, Amsoil is very good with these fluids: ATF, MTF and differential. +1 - if I wanted the best I would go with Amsoil. I run Amsoil ATF and diff gear oil.
Cooling System Fluids & Additives
Jump to new posts Re: Toyota red in motorcycles/snowmobiles by CT8 @ 23 minutes 57 seconds ago

What coolant specs are recommended by the MFG?
Lawn Mower and Small Engine
Jump to new posts Re: Saving OPE after a flood? by Ducked @ 37 minutes 49 seconds ago

Longer it's left, the worse it'll be
Heavy Duty Engine Oil (HDEO) - Diesel/Gas Pickups/Trucks/Vans
Jump to new posts Re: Question on builders oil specs approvals by CT8 @ 44 minutes 6 seconds ago

Unless you live in the high country or visit there when the winters are below freezing the 5W-40 syns offer little in the way of anything.
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Anybody heard from Dnewton lately? by Quattro Pete @ 44 minutes 56 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: TheExpectorateand im still around to testify and like as if nothing happened. Your shrink doesn't think so.
Tires & Wheels
Jump to new posts Re: Cooper's new UHP all-season tire, the Zeon RS3-G1 by Reggaemon @ 46 minutes 24 seconds ago

I'm sure the tires made in China can be as good as tires made anywhere, but If I'm spending almost $1000 for a set of tires I would like to think that some of that money is going into the pockets of my neighbors. My Cooper Ultra Touring tires were
Jump to new posts Re: 5w30 mix? by Branson304 @ 46 minutes 41 seconds ago

I personally would pick up another quart of Magnatec because I'm OCD, but you could mix the two with no issues.
Other Filters (hydraulic, steering, etc)
Jump to new posts Re: Coolant filter plumbing by Colt45ws @ 47 minutes 30 seconds ago

Thanks bullwinkle, thats exactly the info I was looking for. I will T off both heater hoses and run it from there. Kind of annoying I have to cut my nice silicone hoses, but I can just put in a straight through fitting if I take it off. Now I have to
Vehicles
Jump to new posts Re: 1998 Volvo C70 by ET16 @ 50 minutes 18 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: TheExpectorateOriginally Posted By: ET16I stumbled upon one of these with 78k miles and am interested. Still, it's an old car. I assume it would need a timing belt. How are the automatics on these? Do you like the car? I
Engine Oil Filters
Jump to new posts Re: Pro Line # 24651, 5,xxx miles CUT OPEN by CharlieBauer @ 52 minutes 33 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: DerbyDaveThat being said it looks like that filter was shedding adhesive material. I'm glad someone picked up on that. Take a look at how much I found in a Bosch filter. http://www.bobistheoilguy.com/forums/ubb...ap_#Post4172
Jump to new posts Re: Oil Reccomendation - 2009 Jetta 2.5l by CT8 @ 52 minutes 39 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: wemayKeep it simple with these oils from Walmart. They both meet the VW approval. Mobil1 0W40 Castrol Edge 0W40 The secret to achieve the best results with the oil is to pour it into the engine using your left hand. It is li
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Looking at some old posts by Oldmoparguy1 @ 55 minutes 56 seconds ago

Holy Cow! And I was changing the oil every 3k! Quote: #637786 - 12/04/05 10:32 PM Re: What's in your engines at the moment? Oldmoparguy1 Registered: 01/21/05 Posts: 5176 Loc: Charlotte, NC 2000 dodge GC 3.3, M1 10/30, motorcraft FL1A 1994 dod
Page 1 of 21 1 2 3 ... 20 21 >