by donnyj08
12/22/14 11:45 AM
Autel MaxiDAS® DS708
by Michael_P
12/22/14 11:37 AM
Gulf War Story
by redbone3
12/22/14 10:41 AM
Oils that dont burn in a healthy 5.4L Triton?
by 2012AccentSE
12/22/14 10:41 AM
Purolator 14477 For toyota spin on
by kazual881
12/22/14 10:16 AM
Wow...what a shame.
by andrewg
12/22/14 10:16 AM
Mobil 1 0W40 for 2015 Golf?
by Revrick
12/22/14 10:07 AM
Newest Members
Kaiser_Sosse, jnormando, consolidated, mike_a, dlayman
52261 Registered Users
Who's Online
120 registered (asand1, 2009Edge, 901Memphis, ARCOgraphite, -SyN-, 11 invisible), 1638 Guests and 246 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
52259 Members
66 Forums
223796 Topics
3549619 Posts

Max Online: 2862 @ 07/07/14 03:10 PM
Donate to BITOG
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Vehicles
Jump to new posts Re: 2015 Impala vs... by oilpsi2high @ 2 seconds ago

I'm comparing new cars by price.
Mechanical /Maintenance Forum
Jump to new posts Re: What is this thing by the mirror in my Expedition? by OVERKILL @ 1 minute 0 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: michaelluscherYour rearview mirror has been replaced. That would be attached to it, for a auto dimming/compass/temp/lighted mirror. You could look into adding it back. This. It used to be attached below the mirror. It now
Jump to new posts Re: Can't Reach Spark Plugs by PandaBear @ 1 minute 8 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: JHZR2FWD platforms with "v" engines are generally stupid. I wish they weren't made. +1
Jump to new posts Re: Coolant refill by NateDN10 @ 1 minute 38 seconds ago

My usual procedure is drain/fill the radiator, drive it for a week, then drain/fill again. On my car that'll get you like 2/3 new coolant.
Tires & Wheels
Jump to new posts Re: 4.5 bolt wheel on 4.52 car. by asand1 @ 2 minutes 39 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: GreeCguyOriginally Posted By: fdcg27Why would Ford have used two different patterns on the Taurus? Seems a little silly. Sorry, I should have explained better. The Taurus (the ever faithful "Bluesmobile") got the jun
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Wow...what a shame. by DB_Cooper @ 4 minutes 37 seconds ago

Guess which picture is Hiroshima and which one is the auto capital of the world? The bottom picture is Hiroshima
Automotive General Topics
Jump to new posts Re: 2015 Honda Fit by andrewg @ 4 minutes 50 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: dlaymanyep, definitely 2015. I'm actually quite thin, about 150 pounds. I mean, the seat is "adequate" but smaller than most and not nearly as well padded as the Civic, which along with the Accord has fantastic seats
Passenger Car Motor Oil (PCMO) - Gasoline Cars/Pickups/Vans/SUVs
Jump to new posts Re: Magnatec Spotted at AAP by Darwin1138 @ 5 minutes 19 seconds ago

Magnatec is the same as GTX synblend, is just that when Magnatec was originally launched they couldn't use it in the US because of fear of a lawsuit of false advertising, and they launched it as GTX Synblend now I think that the lawyers gave the gree
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Music is horrible today... by JHZR2 @ 8 minutes 0 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: redhat I like just about it all from the mid-60's up to the early 90's: Rock, Metal, Hair Metal, Folk, Texas Blues, Older Country (not the hot garbage on today) +1 Modern stuff may have skilled folks in the background mak
Engine Oil Filters
Jump to new posts Re: Purolator L14476 cut-open 12K miles by filb14 @ 13 minutes 34 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: sprite1741Not here. They get deliveries on Thursdays for hard and soft lines. never seen a cheap filter like purolator have straight pleats unless they were unused or went really low miles. I wasn't there but a lot of strange t
Product Rebates, Sales and Promotions
Jump to new posts Re: Autozone Synthetic Clearance by KCJeep @ 15 minutes 44 seconds ago

I see Orscheln's is running Trop Artic again as of this morning. If they cancel this that is where I'll be going!
Jump to new posts Re: Oils that dont burn in a healthy 5.4L Triton? by OneEyeJack @ 20 minutes 37 seconds ago

Good advice, follow the factory recommendations. It's very possible that they know more than most other people about the viscosity needed by this engine.
Engine Oil Filters
Jump to new posts Re: Did I buy counterfeit filters? by Joel_MD @ 20 minutes 41 seconds ago

I would definitely suspect that the "Made in USA" filter is counterfeit. The fact that it's shorter and has a sticker for a label are the biggest warning signs for me. I believe most of the Fleetguard filters are made in Mexico, although
Vehicles
Jump to new posts Re: '05 Scion Xa by supton @ 22 minutes 20 seconds ago

I dunno, we are comfy with our Camry doing kiddie duty. Probably ok with anything really, although we might not downgrade to something lacking say side airbags. ABS is nice too.
Automotive General Topics
Jump to new posts Re: 2004 Cadillac Deville DTS by cb450sc @ 22 minutes 43 seconds ago

Will do.
Vehicles
Jump to new posts Re: Cheap used car advice by Inspecktor @ 23 minutes 36 seconds ago

I am in the same camp as oilpsi2hi- I have had a lot of vehicles both new and used, and the ones with good maintainance history were never a problem. The one used car (Suburban) I bought from a dealer with no history was a nightmare of problems.
Tool Time
Jump to new posts Re: Buying screwdrivers anymore? by Merkava_4 @ 25 minutes 7 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: SubLGTAre those black handled screwdrivers from Snap-On? Which ones? The ones in front of the drawer are Snap-on and the ones in the back of the drawer are Craftsman industrial. Snap-on had problems with their previous generati
Photo Section
Jump to new posts Re: 180k mile Clean engine pictures by ARCOgraphite @ 29 minutes 44 seconds ago

Mildly, conservatively driven, would you expect a lesser result from any other engine? Its Engine/climate/driving style/filter/oil in that order. I cant see the pics.
Product Rebates, Sales and Promotions
Jump to new posts Re: Blain's Farm & Fleet .49 Citgo A/R by dblshock @ 34 minutes 17 seconds ago

Rebates received, 3 weeks!
Jump to new posts Re: switched oils and no more consumption by badtlc @ 35 minutes 1 second ago

I also experienced some mild consumption with PP in my skyactiv engine. no consumption with castrol or mobil 1 so far. Not sure why it didn't like PP.
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Automatic Car Wash/DIY by oilpsi2high @ 36 minutes 48 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: expatI have often wondered, Do Auto car washes re-cycle their water? If so, what about salt. Email them. The only one I use is a DIY one with a wand to get the heavy salt off, and they replied saying they dont recycle anythin
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Rare Mountain Lion Killed in KY by gman2304 @ 37 minutes 7 seconds ago

Glad I didn't upset you! My favorite animals are the big cats. I personally don't kill or eat 'game' meats. My previous post was all 'tongue in cheek'....sorry.
Jump to new posts Re: $1/qt at autozone by cpayne5 @ 39 minutes 44 seconds ago

Hopefully these orders are fulfilled. If they are, the mail ladies at the post office are going to hate me.
Tires & Wheels
Jump to new posts Re: This tire has good tread ... right? by Miller88 @ 41 minutes 39 seconds ago

I have a ... thing ... where I can't ride with people in vehicle. Have had tooooooo many bad experiences. I figured by renting Turduckin the Renta-Sentra I could avoid necessary wear on the clutch. I think I'll teach one of my friends how to drive
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: A Montana man who set trap convicted of homicide. by kschachn @ 42 minutes 4 seconds ago

Right. Thanks for your input. Originally Posted By: aa1986Originally Posted By: dave1251What in blue Hades does this mean? It's a picture of the man they're supporting. Nothing more, nothing less.
Page 1 of 25 1 2 3 ... 24 25 >