Yesterday at 08:02 PM
Duralube
by bobbob
Yesterday at 07:07 PM
Newest Members
joyridin83, NH73, Blkflg, steam_soldier, Ben_SC
51763 Registered Users
Who's Online
20 registered (crazyoildude, Duke, Blkstanger, 3800Series, Bill_G, 340_Magnum, 1 invisible), 579 Guests and 167 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
51763 Members
64 Forums
221498 Topics
3502737 Posts

Max Online: 2862 @ 07/07/14 03:10 PM
Donate to BITOG

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Tires & Wheels
Jump to new posts Re: Anyone run Nokianís year round? by S_Walmer @ 51 seconds ago

I wanted to chime in as I have the Nokian WR G3 w/nitrogen fill on my Volvo C3O, I bought from a Jack Williams tire store here in Pa a few months ago to replace a set of kumhos that had worn out. They are a good tire and ride very quiet (A lit
Used Oil Analysis - Gasoline
Jump to new posts Re: 2nd uoa 2014 ford fiesta 1.0L ecoboost 14,367 mile by wemay @ 6 minutes 41 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: ShannowIf it were mine, I'd have another crack at MC...but it's not, and you are on a good thing with the PUP. +1
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Eric Frein CAPTURED by Merkava_4 @ 15 minutes 48 seconds ago

Why do people do stuff like that? Do they really think they can get away with it?
ATF, Differential, Trans, Brakes, P/S
Jump to new posts Re: Amsoil SVG or Valvoline synpower 75w90 by 3800Series @ 16 minutes 4 seconds ago

I like valvoline, I would say SynPower. They make good oils.
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Sgt. Tamoressi released by FL_Rob @ 17 minutes 44 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: dave1251Praise the Lord. Yet no news on a possible deserter that was traded for 5 mid to senior Taliban leaders. That one is going to be buried just like the IRS/Lerner crimes. V/A fraud. Benghazi.(and everything that goes
Automotive General Topics
Jump to new posts Re: Duralube by 3800Series @ 18 minutes 34 seconds ago

Berryman b-12 chemtool.
Oil Additives
Jump to new posts Re: Need advice. by Merkava_4 @ 21 minutes 3 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: joyridin83I just wanted to know if someone could have done something to engine because it was not knocking when I bought it. Sawdust in the oil. The oldest trick in the book.
Jump to new posts Re: Just looked at the new 2015 Ford Mustangs. by Merkava_4 @ 41 minutes 47 seconds ago

I like this back end better.
Passenger Car Motor Oil (PCMO) - Gasoline Cars/Pickups/Vans/SUVs
Jump to new posts Re: My engine loves high oil pressure by used_0il @ 58 minutes 20 seconds ago

I think CATERHAM is going the in same way I was thinking. Or more likely, the other way around. This is what I think he is telling us; As long as your observed oil pressure is "at or higher" than the oil pump's by-pass setting, your oil i
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Australian Drag Racing by Shannow @ Today at 12:52 AM

Stelth, this one was my second car. Was set up for roundabouts and being a 20 year old on public roads.
Jump to new posts Re: New Ram by FL_Rob @ Today at 12:49 AM

Enthusiasm for this truck prompted me to find this write-up.There is some very new tech going on here..PWM on the fuel circuit,alternator and rad fan? Neat.This info is for the '13-'14 ,but still... http://www.allpar.com/model/ram/dodge/2013-ram-pow
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: garden led lights and battery by Shannow @ Today at 12:47 AM

Nearly everything I've pulled apart has had a NiCd in them. Have tried to rejuvinate them on my multi style recharger, and can't get squat (Rezap charger). expensive answer, grab a NiMH, needs to be charged first. Cheap as chips answer, grab the h
Jump to new posts Re: Better Ads Needed by zray @ Today at 12:46 AM

Originally Posted By: NormanBuntzThat's a pretty risque ad for 1929. before the depression, this country was a rockin' party. The 1960's were a close approximation, but not as fun (I'm told). Z.
Originally Posted By: dave1251Originally Posted By: NyogthaPennzoil & Quaker State each ran their companies kind of into the ground, then merged, then went further downhill. For example, Quaker State bought out Slick50 in 1996 and sold its last
Mechanical /Maintenance Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Noise from front wheel area by Nick1994 @ Today at 12:37 AM

Could be a wheel bearing or a bad tire, maybe one of the tires you put on have a bad belt or something.
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: What are you listening to right now? by Shannow @ Today at 12:34 AM

Jump to new posts Re: new GM 4.3L V-6 by used_0il @ Today at 12:23 AM

If they mini-me the 6.2 it comes out about 283 cid. Now where have I seen that number before? It also makes sense from a logistics point of view. All that is needed is matching V6 heads. Anytime I see a Michigan address, I wonder who or what he kno
Jump to new posts Re: New Subaru BRZ--going to the track by Nate1979 @ Today at 12:20 AM

Originally Posted By: CujetAgain, I disagree. Electronic safeties are wonderful. However, to rely on them to protect the engine on the track, at high oil temps makes little sense. A simple downshift can load bearings beyond the oil's load carrying ca
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Halloween Candy Faves by andrewg @ Today at 12:17 AM

Well....it went well for me. Passed out mostly chocolates (Hershey bars, Snickers, Twix) along with Reeses, Skittles, Malted Milk Balls, caramels, chocolate covered mints, and Milk Duds. Kids seemed happy....parents pleased. It was kinda nice seein
Jump to new posts Re: Post your latest oil change by zoli @ Today at 12:14 AM

1998 SAAB 9-5 2.0 LPT Manual 257,000 miles Mobil Super 3000 5W40 Mahle filter OCI: 1K miles; cylinder head refurbishment, oil rings and rod bearings change
Automotive Lighting
Jump to new posts Re: Philips 9012 in '05 Corolla? by 901Memphis @ Today at 12:13 AM

If that picture is hard to see here's the full size image http://ep.yimg.com/ca/I/yhst-91565365470012_2267_311973
Jump to new posts Re: 14' JGC with the pentastar 3.6L by BillyTheKid @ Today at 12:08 AM

Why so worried about warranty? I'm still waiting to hear a rejection of warranty for oil used. I know someone recently that had a valve spring break when starting a Jeep 3.7 that wiped some other parts out. The dealer took the truck, had the owner si
Tires & Wheels
Jump to new posts Re: 5/32 enough for Winter? by 901Memphis @ Yesterday at 11:59 PM

I've done it before but it's not fun. It depends on your luck and skill level. At least your car is front wheel drive. Hill climbs with snow covered roads are challenging in my Buick with that low of tread on front.
Lawn Mower and Small Engine
Jump to new posts Re: snowblower 5w20 wt oil by Shannow @ Yesterday at 11:57 PM

I used 5W20 (synthetic) in my Briggs Quantum mower over winter (we didn't have much of a winter, and grass kept growing) Hot, restarting, it gave a nasty couple of knocks just as it fired, which I didn't like, and smoked quite a bit (does none on 30
Tires & Wheels
Jump to new posts Re: How Often Do You Get a Flat Tire? by JHZR2 @ Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Last spring something got thrown from a truck, bounced across the road, and snagged my tire. Back in 2012, I had a shard of metal in a tire. Before that was around 2004, and before that was around 2001. So they come in waves... I drive at lea
Page 1 of 23 1 2 3 ... 22 23 >