Yesterday at 08:21 PM
Nation wide cpl license?
by HM12460
Yesterday at 08:13 PM
Newest Members
aarondj30, berniekk, SilverD, ChrisGuerrero, diematrix5000
52678 Registered Users
Who's Online
44 registered (Bandito440, BigCahuna, 901Memphis, Bama, asand1, BobsArmory, 4 invisible), 851 Guests and 142 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
52678 Members
66 Forums
225800 Topics
3593804 Posts

Max Online: 2862 @ 07/07/14 03:10 PM
Donate to BITOG
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Deflate-gate by sicko @ 01/25/15 12:10 AM

Originally Posted By: skyactivWhat would happen in Nascar if you won the race but upon race win inspection, Nascar officials discovered the engine had 1/2 point higher compression than allowed? I've heard the "Patriots would have won anyways&q
Engine Oil Filters
Jump to new posts Re: Side by Side: CHAMP PF48 vs ACDelco PF48 by CapitalTruck @ 01/25/15 12:07 AM

Originally Posted By: MotorkingHello The combo valve on the Champ filter works in a pretty cool way. The rubber adbv has a small lip that covers the smaller holes on the inner ring of the tapping plate. The durometer of the rubber is such that when t
Engine Oil Filters
Jump to new posts Re: Menards now carrying Bosch, AC Delco, MC, Mopar... by 01_celica_gt @ 01/25/15 12:05 AM

Originally Posted By: mrsilv04Fr*m Orange can of suckiness, and the Fr*m "Tough" Guard. why do you think they "suck"? just how you feel or something regarding their quality/reliability you can prove?
Mechanical /Maintenance Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Loose.or sagging door by mjoekingz28 @ 01/25/15 12:05 AM

Thanks, do I just drive them out with a hammer while someone holds the door level? Or maybe instructions accompany the parts...... Maybe pull with pliers! The door hasnt creaked but I did hit the door jambs with chain lube/teflon spray. I just ey
Firearms: Lubes, Cleaners, & Maintenance
Jump to new posts corrosion X by Skanky @ 01/25/15 12:04 AM

Just FYI the big can of corrosion X is exactly the same as the stuff in the firearm small cans per the MFG. Also the corrosion X marine was exactly the same with a green colored dye. Now it is all colored green and it is still the same formula and
Hydraulic Fluids
Jump to new posts Re: Hydraulic mixing question in newer compact tractor by Texan4Life @ 01/25/15 12:02 AM

traveller UTF will work fine
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: FCC Cracks Down on Marriott for Blocking WIFI by DoubleWasp @ 01/25/15 12:01 AM

Interfering with the normal operation of a device: Jamming Send some bad packets to an airport control tower, and then try explaining to Homeland Security that you weren't actually jamming.
Photo Section
Jump to new posts Re: Identify the Location by Chris142 @ 01/24/15 11:59 PM

I try to go there a few times a yr.
Tires & Wheels
Jump to new posts Re: Cooper CS5 Ultra Touring by 01_celica_gt @ 01/24/15 11:59 PM

oh, during their black friday sale, I ordered some tires for the Camry online, they txted me to call them and I was on hold 5 times for about 1.5-2 hours to no avail. Only to finally get a hold of them and they said that my shipping will be delayed 2
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Flu Turned Pneumonia by Toy4x4 @ 01/24/15 11:57 PM

This happened to me in the 9th grade. I was off for a few days from school, went back and after the first day I couldn't think why I was feeling SO warm. Went downhill from there with pneumonia. I almost got held back a year because of this as bot
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Deflate-gate by deven @ 01/24/15 11:50 PM

Originally Posted By: bullwinkleCompared to Spygate, this is nothing. To me this should be bigger than spygate. With spygate the Patriots were not the only team video taping the sidelines. It was a down low thing that many teams did. If the Pats
Firearms: Lubes, Cleaners, & Maintenance
Originally Posted By: OVERKILL We still do. But you still end up "charged". It is actually covered in the first part of the article. The charges usually get dropped but there is still the massive inconvenience and expense of the court proc
Engine Oil Filters
Jump to new posts Re: I Cut Open Three Random Purolators Today by MrQuackers @ 01/24/15 11:49 PM

pictures next time please.
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Odd Little Things We Do. by aquariuscsm @ 01/24/15 11:45 PM

Originally Posted By: PatmanAnd it doesn't stop at just milk actually, I will do that with anything that shows a best before date on it. Yep,same here! :^)
Photo Section
Jump to new posts Re: Identify the Location by hotwheels @ 01/24/15 11:45 PM

Well spotted. I'll have to try harder next time! Randsburg is a great place to spend a few hours. I stopped there on my way to the Alabama Hills, where I explored the hills for several days. hotwheels
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: drive through take out.... by aquariuscsm @ 01/24/15 11:43 PM

I went to 7 Eleven to get gas one time a few years ago. I was supposed to get back $3. Instead of 3 one dollar bills,she gave me 3 $100 dollar bills. I didn't even consider keeping it. When I got back into my car to put it in my pocket I saw how much
Photo Section
Jump to new posts Re: Identify the Location by Chris142 @ 01/24/15 11:42 PM

http://www.bobistheoilguy.com/forums/ubb...ics#Post3370894
Tires & Wheels
Jump to new posts Re: Cooper CS5 Ultra Touring by The Critic @ 01/24/15 11:40 PM

Originally Posted By: 01_celica_gtOriginally Posted By: The CriticWhere are they on sale? Cooper CS5 Ultra Touring Hmm, I don't see any $100 off $500?
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Deflate-gate by deven @ 01/24/15 11:34 PM

I just hope hope hope that this doesn't affect their play in the Superbowl. Belichick in his presser today said that he has spent more time investigating and learning about this fiasco than planning for the Seahawks and its already Saturday and they
Photo Section
Jump to new posts Re: Identify the Location by Chris142 @ 01/24/15 11:31 PM

BTW.next door is an antique/ junk store.in my wedding I was standing on an actual dynamite box.it came from the store next door.
General and Off Topic
I have seen toddlers figure out and do more complicated things than pull a trigger on a gun. A 6 pound trigger is nothing for a kid using 2 or more fingers to pull it. I believe her death was caused by negligence, Not stupidity or being an idiot. I
Tires & Wheels
Jump to new posts Re: Cooper CS5 Ultra Touring by 01_celica_gt @ 01/24/15 11:28 PM

Originally Posted By: The CriticWhere are they on sale? Cooper CS5 Ultra Touring
Photo Section
Jump to new posts Re: Identify the Location by Chris142 @ 01/24/15 11:28 PM

Randsburg ca
Engine Air Filters
Jump to new posts Re: K&N oiling technique by Garak @ 01/24/15 11:27 PM

I would gather it would have been a much bigger issue in the carbed engines. The old F-150 and the early taxis weren't designed with a whole lot of thought to air flow at the best of times, anyhow. I wouldn't want excessive restriction in a modern
Automotive General Topics
Originally Posted By: HKPoliceI think this is a bigger issue than most people realize because most people don't know what to look for. The early symptoms are hard to notice for 90% of the population who aren't car enthusiasts. Serious drive-ability i
Page 256 of 295 < 1 2 ... 254 255 256 257 258 ... 294 295 >