by tig1
5 minutes 14 seconds ago
Tests of some motorcycle oils
by jeffmc
11 minutes 3 seconds ago
Does WalMart really do this??
by jhskier25
24 minutes 1 second ago
AC Delco PF2057 for hondas? (cant find info)
by dedonderosa
46 minutes 13 seconds ago
Ravenol 0w30 <$5/L at Blauparts
by zanzabar
Today at 03:49 PM
Help me real quick
by Realtech214
Today at 03:39 PM
Goodyear Eagle LS-2
by kkreit01
Today at 03:34 PM
Whos been stashing the "New PP" ?
by Realtech214
Today at 03:14 PM
5W-40 All year round?
by Swift101
Today at 03:13 PM
What is a reliable newer car with decent MPG?
by jeepman3071
Today at 02:48 PM
Clicked over 300,000 miles today
by asand1
Today at 01:28 PM
2015 Hyundai Sonata
by opus1
Today at 01:07 PM
Newest Members
UncleLee, dwreefs, turbomond, buster26, WesleyG
49596 Registered Users
Who's Online
120 registered (08sienna, asharris7, asand1, 147_Grain, 2oldtommy, 12 invisible), 1885 Guests and 209 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
49596 Members
64 Forums
211964 Topics
3321966 Posts

Max Online: 2551 @ 04/05/14 01:28 PM
Donate to BITOG

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Computers
Jump to new posts Re: Need a replacement fan by PandaBear @ 04/10/14 01:41 PM

As long as it is the same size and the connector type is the same (even if not the same you can always crimp the power wires and ignore the temp and speed sensor). If they were noisy chances are it is easier to just replace them.
Tool Time
Jump to new posts Re: Pro-Logix battery charger is awesome. by satinsilver @ 04/10/14 01:38 PM

Looks like it based on this description: http://www.cloreautomotive.com/category.php?id=91
Passenger Car Motor Oil (PCMO) - Gasoline Cars/Pickups/Vans/SUVs
Jump to new posts Re: SuperTech Full Synthetic Vs. Pennzoil Ultra by FutureDoc @ 04/10/14 01:36 PM

I just pulled the 2014 Focus because I was curious... In one section, Quote:Only use oils certified for gasoline engines by the American Petroleum Institute (API). An oil with this trademark symbol conforms to the current engine and emission system
Tool Time
Jump to new posts Re: Pro-Logix battery charger is awesome. by Quattro Pete @ 04/10/14 01:35 PM

Looks fairly comprehensive. Does it desulfate as well?
General and Off Topic
Originally Posted By: expatIf or when the BB's are recovered, what is the process of recovering the Data? Who gets access to it first? Don't know the process of recovery, but I think Malaysia would get it. It's their aircraft after all.
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: How to break into garage by hattaresguy @ 04/10/14 01:31 PM

If the dead bolt isn't locked you can jimmy most doors with an old CC, its not hard. Stick the CC in on an angle and move it up or down, trying to push the latch back into the door from the backside.
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Compact Fluorescent Lighbulb Q? by kmcavin @ 04/10/14 01:30 PM

Originally Posted By: Triple_Se7enWhere do you purchase your CFLs? I think I got some from Lowe's and a few at the local Base Exchange because they were on sale (before the local utility started subsidizing them). I forgot to mention in the othe
Cooling System Fluids & Additives
Jump to new posts Re: P-OAT Concentrate for Asian Cars by pbm @ 04/10/14 01:28 PM

Do you guys think these Reochem coolants (Asian green, red and blue) are the same except for the dye?
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Smart flipping? by hattaresguy @ 04/10/14 01:27 PM

That is hilarious.
Mechanical /Maintenance Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Auto Hobby Shop Closed: Oil Change Question by gathermewool @ 04/10/14 01:26 PM

Originally Posted By: eljefinoI like the rogue idea. I'd do it sunday morning on a road in an industrial park. Might as well make a game of it. I'd get a blitz type drain pan; shove it in a cheap trash bag when you're done so any dribbles don't ge
Jump to new posts Re: Leaky 3.0 Duratec - 160,000 miles by Danh @ 04/10/14 01:26 PM

This is not a particularly easy engine to access so there aren't a lot of oil leaks that are simple to fix. Mine had a front cover leak and 5w/20 Mobil1 HM has done a fine job: I can't say the leak is completely gone but it's probably reduced by 95%.
Computers
Jump to new posts Re: Malwarebytes 2.0? by ZeeOSix @ 04/10/14 01:24 PM

Originally Posted By: SrDriverHave been using Malwarebytes for a long time and bought it for our 3 computers. Upgrade to version 2 was free and there are several improvements including a marked increase in scanning speeds. Program is well worth the
Product Rebates, Sales and Promotions
Jump to new posts Re: SCORE!!! 10 jugs of PU for $12.97/jug at WM!! by eljefino @ 04/10/14 01:23 PM

Originally Posted By: HTSS_TROriginally Posted By: doitmyself- Are you saying that the PU was legitimately placed under the $12.95 clearance signs? - Or, that someone wrongly posted the $12.95 clearance sign over the PU? - Or, that someone set a
Mechanical /Maintenance Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Auto Hobby Shop Closed: Oil Change Question by gathermewool @ 04/10/14 01:22 PM

I'm liking the rogue idea now, too! I have Fumoto valves on both vehicles, so the risk of spillage should be minimal, and can be easily secured. I think I'll hold out for another month to see how things go with the Hobby Shop before I feel that I HA
Vehicles
Jump to new posts Re: 2014 Camry Review by hattaresguy @ 04/10/14 01:21 PM

Compared to modern American cars or Subaru the Camry is just meh. A Buick Regal blows it out of the water and a Fusion is much nicer inside as well. What gets me with Toyota and no one gives them [censored] for this is they don't change anything. T
Jump to new posts Re: SuperTech Full Synthetic Vs. Pennzoil Ultra by FutureDoc @ 04/10/14 01:19 PM

Originally Posted By: Hyde244Originally Posted By: FutureDoc[quote=Hyde244]^ It isn't that Supertech is bad. It is that vehicle warranties call for usage of oils that meet the manufacturer specifications. Straight from the owner's manual for my 20
Tool Time
Jump to new posts Pro-Logix battery charger is awesome. by Traction @ 04/10/14 01:19 PM

Should have bought one awhile ago. Saving one battery would have more than paid for the charger. Charges any type battery using a pulsed charge. Displays voltage and percent of charge. I have 8 batteries to maintain. The first car I hooked up to I th
Jump to new posts Re: Leaky 3.0 Duratec - 160,000 miles by tinmanSC @ 04/10/14 01:19 PM

Do you know where the leak is coming from? Is it just oil on the ground?
Automotive General Topics
Jump to new posts Re: Toyota recalls 6.4m cars by Silverado12 @ 04/10/14 01:18 PM

Originally Posted By: HokiefydOriginally Posted By: Miller88It just takes significantly more problems to get someone to swear off a Japanese brand. I disagree with the generalization, but I certainly know that examples of it exist. If you're pre-
Cooling System Fluids & Additives
Jump to new posts Re: P-OAT Concentrate for Asian Cars by kschachn @ 04/10/14 01:18 PM

I love ginger ale. Originally Posted By: jrustlesYou guys know what else has Sodium Benzoate in it? Ginger Ale and other selected foodstuffs- as a preservative.
Vehicles
Jump to new posts Re: 1997 E39 528i by hattaresguy @ 04/10/14 01:16 PM

Find a better and a newer one. I think 2001 was the last year of the decent BMW's so I'd look for one of those. Might as well get a 540I with a stick.... The trick to buying older high end cars is to find one with records that was owned by someone
Computers
Jump to new posts Re: PGP thread by Hokiefyd @ 04/10/14 01:15 PM

Sprechen Sie Englisch?
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Major stabbing incident at highschool in PA by Drew99GT @ 04/10/14 01:15 PM

Originally Posted By: OVERKILL[quote=Drew99GT] Bingo! In an attempt to make "everybody equal" (which of course they aren't) to appease the liberal hand-wringers and to "not offend", they are literally crippling the efforts made
Jump to new posts Re: 2001 Eclipse cold start knock by kschachn @ 04/10/14 01:11 PM

Well, my Sienna developed a similar noise recently when it was very cold and the van happened to sit outside overnight. At the time it was running M1 5W-30, but a switch to 5W-20 made the noise go away. On the other hand, my Accord which has the typ
Jump to new posts Re: Mag 1 Motor Oil by Swift101 @ 04/10/14 01:10 PM

Honestly I had no idea this oil even existed until recently, I'm glad to hear so many good things about it. According to the Mag 1 website the European version is SN approved as well, not bad! Might give it a shot in the future.
Page 239 of 272 < 1 2 ... 237 238 239 240 241 ... 271 272 >