Recent Topics
switched oils and no more consumption
by ram_man
58 minutes 12 seconds ago
High miles but new seals - HM or straight syn?
by natenkiki2004
58 minutes 28 seconds ago
Low-friction Engine Oil
by Koz1
Today at 08:22 PM
Changing my opinion on CVTs - I kind of like them!
by Miller88
Today at 08:00 PM
Recent discovery about MAC sockets
by Merkava_4
Today at 07:29 PM
Last Night's Dinner
by Pop_Rivit
Today at 06:06 PM
Holiday Roadtrip To-Do's
by gathermewool
Today at 05:58 PM
185/65/15 to 205/65/15 on Nissan Versa
by wn1998
Today at 05:30 PM
Bought life insurance lately?
by Cadenza
Today at 05:24 PM
What Oil Are You?
by 84zmyfavorite
Today at 05:20 PM
4.5 bolt wheel on 4.52 car.
by GreeCguy
Today at 04:31 PM
Open headers
by GreeCguy
Today at 03:54 PM
Newest Members
consolidated, mike_a, dlayman, BRader, GuySir
52259 Registered Users
Who's Online
133 registered (285south, ABerns, 901Memphis, 29662, 1034, 5 invisible), 1397 Guests and 217 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
52259 Members
66 Forums
223765 Topics
3548883 Posts

Max Online: 2862 @ 07/07/14 03:10 PM
Donate to BITOG
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Passenger Car Motor Oil (PCMO) - Gasoline Cars/Pickups/Vans/SUVs
Originally Posted By: OneEyeJackFor many drivers the problem is not maximum oil temperature but too much driving at temperatures well below normal operating temperatures. For many drivers the oil change intervals should be determined by how much driv
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Russia's Economic Disaster - why it matters by A_Harman @ 12/16/14 09:17 AM

Originally Posted By: HerrStigThe Russians are doing what they are because they see weakness in the West. They have to decide if the Ukraine is that important to them. The Russians like to control Christian buffer states between them and the Muslu
Vehicles
Jump to new posts Re: driving impressions RE: Nissan Versa note by Benzadmiral @ 12/16/14 09:16 AM

I drove a Versa as a rental in 2007, while waiting for my Park Avenue to be ready, a Nissan Altima early this year before picking up the Regal, and an Altima coupe while the Regal was being repainted. None of them impressed me as one I'd want to run
We're shopping and the Escape was on our list. But, as we take the "sport" in sport utility seriously, it fell off the list. Why? Well, we want a sunroof and occasionally carry bikes or a canoe on the roof. The Escape's roof rack load li
Product Rebates, Sales and Promotions
Jump to new posts Re: ESET 2015 Antivirus 3-license 9.99$ after mir by Triple_Se7en @ 12/16/14 09:15 AM

There will be better deals (without rebates) in early-mid February. That's when I normally renew. If you need a month or two of free-antivirus until mid-February, consider the free Panda Cloud. Rated #1 right now (PC Magazine). Free Panda Cloud
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Russia's Economic Disaster - why it matters by L_Sludger @ 12/16/14 09:15 AM

Originally Posted By: HerrStig Didn't "somebody" hit the "reset button" a while back? I know that a secretary of state had her staff steal an 'overcharge' button from a jacuzzi at a Russian hotel they were staying at, and then
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Russia's Economic Disaster - why it matters by demarpaint @ 12/16/14 09:14 AM

IBTL
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: No more floor jack at Costco? by harbor @ 12/16/14 09:13 AM

I grabbed one at the Auburn Hills, MI Costco yesterday. They had 8 left. Thanks for posting Vikas.
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Hostages being held in Sydney by cjcride @ 12/16/14 09:13 AM

As with the Canadian case the guy had prior mental health issues. This not organized terror these are manipulated nutcases. The extremists will lose.
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Russia's Economic Disaster - why it matters by HerrStig @ 12/16/14 09:13 AM

The Russians are doing what they are because they see weakness in the West. They have to decide if the Ukraine is that important to them. The Russians like to control Christian buffer states between them and the Muslum world. Can't say as I blame
Engine Oil Filters
Jump to new posts Re: Honda A02 with ~5k miles by webfors @ 12/16/14 09:13 AM

Nice looking filter. I have no problem with fiber end caps... makes for a good seal with the leaf spring.
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Paid the car off, finally! by L_Sludger @ 12/16/14 09:12 AM

Congrats. You're six years ahead of me, I just bought a car on a long note!
Engine Oil Filters
Jump to new posts Re: [Cut Open] Fram Ultra XG16 8K by webfors @ 12/16/14 09:11 AM

Another boring... I mean beautiful FU! Love that filter.
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Dallas Cowboys by Blaze @ 12/16/14 09:11 AM

Originally Posted By: Dallas69Did you not see the win over Eagles?? Romo also figured out how to beat the best defense in the NFL (Hawks). When he is healthy I would not under estimate him. Personally I know what two fractured vertebra feel like. Ha
Jump to new posts Re: WM to no longer carry Pennzoil HM by dlundblad @ 12/16/14 09:11 AM

Originally Posted By: GenaFishbeckHi dlundblad, thank you for your comment. Walmart will continue to carry the 5 quart Pennzoil High Mileage bottle. At certain times of the year, this product is on Rollback for a limited time, so please make sure t
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Hostages being held in Sydney by Win @ 12/16/14 09:10 AM

Shannow, is there any movement or discussion to repealing your nations's ban on self defense weapons, or are you all just being asked to grin and bear these needless events?
Engine Oil Filters
Lame... used to be my favorite filter. Won't use them now, except for their cartridge filters (I can inspect the media pleating first).
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Paid the car off, finally! by cjcride @ 12/16/14 09:09 AM

Good!
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Driving More with These Low Gas Prices?? by exranger06 @ 12/16/14 09:08 AM

Originally Posted By: dlundbladOriginally Posted By: grampiI drive the same amount, just spending less now... Same here. My cost per mile is just less. +2 Same.
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Terrorists kill 120+ kids by L_Sludger @ 12/16/14 09:08 AM

This might get Pakistan off their butts. They sheltered Bin Laden for years, you know...
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Terrorists kill 120+ kids by Smokescreen @ 12/16/14 09:07 AM

A TALIBAN-LED ATTACK on a Pakistan military-run school leaves at least 130 people dead, mostly children and teenagers in grades 1-10. These animals need to be put down. Such cowards, they don't have the guts to face a soldier so they attack innocent
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Russia's Economic Disaster - why it matters by L_Sludger @ 12/16/14 09:07 AM

Originally Posted By: Danno"Unconstrained economic warfare" Really?? Many think we have not gone far enough to get the message through to Putin, me included. Just buy food and water, the game's in play now! It won't cost too much, a couple
Jump to new posts Re: What is considered "operating temp" of oil by MNgopher @ 12/16/14 09:05 AM

Originally Posted By: zrayThe previous several postings are referring to the water, or coolant, temperatures. Wasn't the OP asking about oil temps ? In my case, no, I was referring to oil temperature. Both my '04 F150 and '07 Explorer have oil p
Used Oil Analysis - Gasoline
Originally Posted By: ram_manI own a 2014 focus and cannot figure out where to find olm info on the sync site. To get the IOLM info you have to run a Vehicle Health Report after you set up a Sync account. To run the Health Report, start the car an
General and Off Topic
"Unconstrained economic warfare" Really?? Many think we have not gone far enough to get the message through to Putin, me included.
Page 239 of 295 < 1 2 ... 237 238 239 240 241 ... 294 295 >