by devarshi84
Today at 07:11 AM
Stapled down carpets ???
by Oldtom
Today at 01:51 AM
MicroGard (Wix) 57047 ~7k miles
by MrQuackers
Today at 01:24 AM
Ford 4.6 with Supercharger, 2,000 mi. / yr.
by milkboy
Today at 12:50 AM
Only secure content is displayed?
by Eddie
Yesterday at 11:35 PM
Newest Members
_hashtagusername, larrybroad123, dr_p, CapHead, rowebil
58632 Registered Users
Who's Online
97 registered (Bandito440, ARB1977, 340six, 2015_PSD, AlaskaMike, 89Rustang, 10 invisible), 1956 Guests and 13 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
58632 Members
66 Forums
252393 Topics
4139740 Posts

Max Online: 2862 @ 07/07/14 03:10 PM
Donate to BITOG
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Product Rebates, Sales and Promotions
Jump to new posts Re: Walker exhaust rebate denied by eljefino @ 07/22/16 05:29 PM

BUMP! Still no rebate. My email from May 9 reads that I'll get my card in 2-3 weeks from then. I called the 888 number and the recording says 8-10 weeks and to hold on as they are still processing. Shysters.
General and Off Topic
I think if you add a bit of range Hatt, a 50 rounder in a 10/22 would give someone with a shotgun something to worry about. That is my point, we are both correct though... But that is also why the RCMP is acting. I can carry 3 bricks of .22LR with
Lawn Mower and Small Engine
Mobil 1 TDT 5w-40 in my 26hp Briggs on zero turn since 2007. Same in my 5K Excel generator and Kawasaki Prairie 650.
Passenger Car Motor Oil (PCMO) - Diesel Cars/Vans/SUVs
Jump to new posts Re: DELO in Riding Mower? by NH73 @ 07/22/16 05:28 PM

In the lawn mower and OPE part of this forum, using HDEO oils as very preferred over there. So yes, good choice.
General and Off Topic
Originally Posted By: FalkenOVERKILL, I have only one point to make. A Ruger 10/22, with a 50 round magazine, is how much LESS deadly than an AR-15 with a 5 round (Legal) magazine? That would be a tossup on soft targets. *snip* Someone in the RCM
Passenger Car Motor Oil (PCMO) - Gasoline Cars/Pickups/Vans/SUVs
Jump to new posts Re: Castrol only recommends GTX for Ford?? by NH73 @ 07/22/16 05:24 PM

Originally Posted By: IllinoisSparkySo, I have tried using the Castrol Oil Selector for months, and it keeps ONLY recommending GTX for my 2004 Ford Explorer 4.0 V6. Any ideas why it would not recommend the Edge 5W-30? When I look at the specs for th
Passenger Car Motor Oil (PCMO) - Gasoline Cars/Pickups/Vans/SUVs
Jump to new posts Re: Has anyone heard of www.tomydoor.club? by Garak @ 07/22/16 05:23 PM

Maybe someone in Canada has gotten tired of the retail markups we face. On the other hand, one can market motor oil in this country at a sensible price while using the majors. One doesn't have to come up with their own brand. Their notion of suppl
General and Off Topic
OVERKILL, I have only one point to make. A Ruger 10/22, with a 50 round magazine, is how much LESS deadly than an AR-15 with a 5 round (Legal) magazine? That would be a tossup on soft targets. You can supress a Ruger with a plastic water bottle, a
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts 77% of our hydro bill is Global Adjustment Ontario by OVERKILL @ 07/22/16 05:19 PM

http://globalnews.ca/news/2839995/what-i...omers-must-pay/ Quote:A product of Ontario’s 2009 Green Energy Act, the Global Adjustment fee is a charge billed to all hydro customers in the province. For major manufacturers and large businesses, the fe
General and Off Topic
Originally Posted By: FalkenHatt, you don't have to be very creative with this stuff. For instance, a Ruger 10/22 +50 rd magazines full of Subsonic Remington ammo, some duct tape and a 500ml coke bottle as a suppressor. If you scoff at that, you do
Technical and White Papers
Jump to new posts Re: A New Theory of ZDDP FIlm Formation by userfriendly @ 07/22/16 05:12 PM

Engine wear, especially during start up should be reduced further with DI engines, as the fuel can be injected late into the compression stroke. This will reduce the exposure of wet fuel on cylinder walls. Gasoline is a good solvent, perfect for wash
Not to bring back an old topic (and I do appreciate your post), but it's well past time that they did a few industry level tests. I would love to see this work out for them if they're bringing in a new technology that is rare, valuable, and difficu
General and Off Topic
Originally Posted By: Falken But they are right, a 10/22 is pretty deadly, why should it be treated differently than an AR-15? If you open fire on a beach, they may even kill more people as a .22 is very quick to shoot easily. I am not saying some
Jump to new posts Re: Latest microGreen Promotion by DBMaster @ 07/22/16 05:08 PM

kohnen posted just before I did. Sorry about that. I'll leave this here in case it helps. I am not a distributor. I just use the filters and like saving money. I keep only enough on hand for one OCI cycle (2-3 filters depending upon when I last
Firearms: Lubes, Cleaners, & Maintenance
Jump to new posts Re: Looking for a high caliber semi auto rifle by totegoat @ 07/22/16 05:07 PM

Originally Posted By: hattOriginally Posted By: RobensteinI took it to mean what I hear all too much from a certain crowd of politicized sportsmen when they say "Ya don't need an AR/UZI/AK to hunt". They don't think you should own a rifle
Vehicles
Jump to new posts Re: Nissan Frontier vs Chevy Colorado by gman2304 @ 07/22/16 05:03 PM

The Tacoma's hood looks longer than the bed.
General and Off Topic
Originally Posted By: 2004tdiglsfirst of all our constitution does NOT give citizens gun rights http://www.justice.gc.ca/eng/csj-sjc/just/05.html secondly gun restrictions HAVE saved lives, the Canadian gun death rate is several times lower than th
Jump to new posts Latest microGreen Promotion by DBMaster @ 07/22/16 05:03 PM

Use promo code MGFBLIKE on Amazon for a 50% discount on all microGreen products Saturday and Sunday! This weekend only on microGreenfilter.com or Amazon (free shipping either way).
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: A new wave of European emmigration? by Mr Nice @ 07/22/16 05:01 PM

Originally Posted By: andrewgOriginally Posted By: grampiWe don't need any more people (from anywhere) in this country...there's already more here now than we can take care of... Western Europeans will take care of themselves....just like my ancest
General and Off Topic
Hatt, you don't have to be very creative with this stuff. For instance, a Ruger 10/22 +50 rd magazines full of Subsonic Remington ammo, some duct tape and a 500ml coke bottle as a suppressor. If you scoff at that, you don't really know what a 10/22
General and Off Topic
Originally Posted By: NormanBuntzI'm a retired FLEO. In today's USA where there's a new open season on police officers, please explain how using a 50 or 110 round magazine can make you a better marksman or a more effective hunter. It won't make anyo
Passenger Car Motor Oil (PCMO) - Diesel Cars/Vans/SUVs
Jump to new posts Re: DELO in Riding Mower? by spasm3 @ 07/22/16 04:55 PM

I have delo le 15-40 in my kawa zero turn.
General and Off Topic
Doesn't anyone own Marlin 60's up there? Pretty sure my 10/22 50 round Butler Creek mag will be frowned on soon.
General and Off Topic
Originally Posted By: NormanBuntzOriginally Posted By: hattOriginally Posted By: NormanBuntzI'm a retired FLEO. In today's USA where there's a new open season on police officers, please explain how using a 50 or 100 round magazine can make you a bett
General and Off Topic
Originally Posted By: FalkenI really have to say this law doesn't bother me. It bothers me because there was no process involved in the reclassification, it just "happened". It should have had to go through parliament so that people who ow
Page 239 of 249 < 1 2 ... 237 238 239 240 241 ... 248 249 >