Recent Topics
Laboratory Analysis of MMO
by MolaKule
Yesterday at 11:22 PM
Old hang on window a/c maintenance......
by daves66nova
Yesterday at 11:12 PM
best flashlight batteries?
by Chris142
Yesterday at 10:54 PM
Possible sludged VQ37HR
by aualtima3.5
Yesterday at 10:41 PM
"Gravel Traps"
by simplistic
Yesterday at 10:23 PM
Transmission clunk, I cannot figure it out!
by Klutch9
Yesterday at 09:56 PM
The 15,000 Mile OCI
by macarose
Yesterday at 09:40 PM
Coolant and head gasket question
by Patrick0525
Yesterday at 09:12 PM
Bleeding brakes
by wallyuwl
Yesterday at 09:05 PM
Poles #EatApples to annoy Putin
by dave1251
Yesterday at 08:57 PM
Is it a competition?
by telecat
Yesterday at 08:35 PM
What oil to use in my Saturn
by ram_man
Yesterday at 08:32 PM
Newest Members
jdfay, kaesees, bprat318, Winter_Texan, SloopJohnB
50816 Registered Users
Who's Online
61 registered (29662, andrewp1998, 901Memphis, abycat, 19jacobob93, 10 invisible), 1001 Guests and 219 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
50816 Members
64 Forums
217138 Topics
3419097 Posts

Max Online: 2862 @ 07/07/14 03:10 PM
Donate to BITOG

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Oil Additives
Jump to new posts Re: Is Z-Max worth a [censored]? by Vikas @ 07/26/14 03:26 PM

Guys, *I* ran out of popcorn a while ago; this movie needs to end now! Anybody else *not* yet bored with this utterly useless urination contest??
Automotive Lighting
Jump to new posts Re: AUDI Q7 passenger tail light by bdcardinal @ 07/26/14 03:25 PM

Originally Posted By: dparmI can tell you that Audi does not make them, though. The dealership guys are typically not well-informed on these kinds of things. People don't believe when I say that for the most part we aren't. We can sometimes tell b
Motorcycles and Motorcycle Lubrication
Jump to new posts Re: Marvel Mystery Oil on Suzuki GSX1250FA by 29662 @ 07/26/14 03:25 PM

I've never used MM in my bike but I have used tcw-3 with no observable ill effects. When running on tcw-3 the engine "felt" smoother but it could have been a placebo effect. I typically run at about 500:1 maybe once every third or fourth
Oil Additives
Jump to new posts Re: Is Z-Max worth a [censored]? by MolaKule @ 07/26/14 03:23 PM

Quote:...The so called "restitution" offer was there before the FTC filed the lawsuit. You get that?... Apparently some people don't get an understanding of legal definitions, get how the legal system works, nor get how scientific "ca
Passenger Car Motor Oil (PCMO) - Gasoline Cars/Pickups/Vans/SUVs
Jump to new posts Re: Post your latest oil change by Delta @ 07/26/14 03:22 PM

Busy weekend so far for me, two vehicles needed a change. 2008 VW Jetta SE 2.5 Out - Rotella T6 5w40 (5050mi) - Napa ProSelect 27187 In - Rotella T6 5w40 - OEM Mann Filer 2008 Chevy Equinox LT 3400 Out - Rotella T5 10w30 (~2100K trial run/cleanin
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Never thought I would say this by Trajan @ 07/26/14 03:20 PM

Originally Posted By: InspecktorHere in the Minneapolis metro there are a couple of over the air stations (ME TV and Antenna TV) that pretty much show old television shows and family movies. I watch them a lot more than my cable channels. I've bee
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Mechanic Crushed To Death By Car by cjcride @ 07/26/14 03:17 PM

Originally Posted By: redhatVery sad. A lot of good people I know here in WNY do the same as him -- work long hours for little pay trying to get an auto business off the ground. True. It is a dangerous occupation that does not get the credit it's d
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Mechanic Crushed To Death By Car by splinter @ 07/26/14 03:17 PM

Ouch. Tough way to go.
Computers
Jump to new posts Re: ISP Speeds? by michaelluscher @ 07/26/14 03:16 PM

Are you on DSL? There's gotta be better options in your locale
Oil Additives
Jump to new posts Re: Is Z-Max worth a [censored]? by Trajan @ 07/26/14 03:15 PM

How does a court ordered million dollar restitution mean a company come out on top? How does having to pay lawyers mean they didn't have to pay lawyers? Your own statement said they didn't. How is being told by a court to pay a million dollar resti
General and Off Topic
Yeah the DA is going to hear from both sides on this one. Upside is we needn't waste too many 'public' funds on the late "I'm pregnant!" perpetrator.
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Login by jcwit @ 07/26/14 03:15 PM

Why do I again have to log in every time I visit this site? Can not this be fixed? Yes I know all about checking the little box.
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Never thought I would say this by Inspecktor @ 07/26/14 03:13 PM

Here in the Minneapolis metro there are a couple of over the air stations (ME TV and Antenna TV) that pretty much show old television shows and family movies. I watch them a lot more than my cable channels.
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Never thought I would say this by redhat @ 07/26/14 03:13 PM

You remind me of myself GumbyJarvis, being born in 1990, I watched a lot of the same shows. Walker is a great show.
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Mechanic Crushed To Death By Car by Nickdfresh @ 07/26/14 03:12 PM

Originally Posted By: JerryBobI took the time to watch the video. Sounds like he was a hard working guy, and maybe took a chance and cut corners on safety because he was in a rush. Yeah, he was. I guess he was trying to start a legitimate shop
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: I hate roofs by simple_gifts @ 07/26/14 03:12 PM

Quote: I hate roofs Try going a winter without one and see how that works out.... About 3 weeks ago i was cleaning up a roof (ranch) after I trimmed a tree and some small stuff needed clearing. Misjudged coming down off the roof (was using what
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Never thought I would say this by MolaKule @ 07/26/14 03:11 PM

In order to change society you have to change the thinking regarding the family unit.
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Mechanic Crushed To Death By Car by Nickdfresh @ 07/26/14 03:10 PM

Originally Posted By: Merkava_4That's all it says? No more details than that? It had just happened when I posted that...
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Decals, Bumperstickers by 29662 @ 07/26/14 03:10 PM

Write the companies, many of them would love for you to advertise for them. Mobil sent me a bunch of decals as did K&N as well as a few others. As a matter of fact I'm sending off a decal care package to my brother in FL., for his tool box.
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Decals, Bumperstickers by Kira @ 07/26/14 03:09 PM

Write to the companies directly. Get contact info from a website. Ask them for what you want and mention that you're decorating with their logos etc. Simply tell them the truth. Also, I've been to a few car shows where logo stickers were availabl
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Never thought I would say this by supton @ 07/26/14 03:07 PM

My wife has been gone for the last week. Last night was the first time I felt like watching tv. Flipped thro netflix, saw nothing I wanted to watch. Went back my novel. A while ago I tried to get into the 80s shows, particularly the ones I missed wh
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: I hate roofs by 29662 @ 07/26/14 03:07 PM

Same here. I just hate ladders. Heights don't bother me, it's the getting there that's a problem.. Certain things I'll do myself, other's i'd rather pay someone else to do. Roofing is one of them. Being in the south where roof temperatures can e
Oil Additives
Jump to new posts Re: Is Z-Max worth a [censored]? by rdalek @ 07/26/14 03:05 PM

Originally Posted By: TrajanOriginally Posted By: rdalek[ Originally Posted By: TrajanOriginally Posted By: rdalek ZMax has dealt with and still come out on top, Dang time limit. So just how does a company that had to make a million dollar r
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: I hate roofs by abycat @ 07/26/14 03:05 PM

I hate all that too buddy. congrats for making it up as much as you did.
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts I hate roofs by supton @ 07/26/14 03:03 PM

Am scraping and painting the house. I don't like heights, dislike ladders more and abhor being on roofs. My hat is off to those who can fearlessly stand on them. Me thinks I'm I'm going to hire some one to do the trim and a few spots that are out of
Page 234 of 293 < 1 2 ... 232 233 234 235 236 ... 292 293 >