by andyd
Today at 06:46 PM
Cooper Discoverer AT3
by BrianF
Today at 06:06 PM
Opti 4 Oil in a Kawasaki FH721 Engine
by jamiemr3
Today at 06:06 PM
GT Radial Adventuro AT3 ... Anyone use them?
by Miller88
Today at 05:41 PM
Puro Synthetic failed ADBV....
by gregk24
Today at 05:20 PM
Need help w/coolant change and ATF, 2007 Equinox
by Oro_O
Today at 05:16 PM
Zenmate app
by Cristobal
Today at 04:01 PM
SeaFoam $5.26 on clearance at Home Depot
by Spartanfool
Today at 03:53 PM
Newest Members
kemtho, Tkonrr, Remy_Marten, tassie, sooberoo
53636 Registered Users
Who's Online
97 registered (aquariuscsm, 97tbird, 901Memphis, asiancivicmaniac, 8 invisible), 1628 Guests and 198 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
53636 Members
66 Forums
229956 Topics
3679574 Posts

Max Online: 2862 @ 07/07/14 03:10 PM
Donate to BITOG
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Computers
Jump to new posts Re: Best price for dual port SAS drives? by Rand @ 04/13/15 11:33 AM

If just throwing together a JBOD I'd like to know why the need for dual port sas? just curiosity really.
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Facebook by Vuflanovsky @ 04/13/15 11:33 AM

Personally, I'm in my early 50s and I find Facebook a shooting gallery and vacuum for obtaining personal information that you don't necessarily want others to know. I'm not interested in giving a potential employer access to my Facebook information j
Consumer Electronics
Jump to new posts Re: Still possible to get a cheap landline at home? by OtisBlkR1 @ 04/13/15 11:32 AM

I live deep in the woods, and depending on time of day and weather I don't always get cell service, for that reason alone for safety I keep a landline.. And its about $30.00 a month before taxes, surcharges, bla bla bla.. With that said, and if I
Vehicles
Jump to new posts A little over 1 year with the Focus ST. by jigen @ 04/13/15 11:32 AM

So after about 1 year and 15,000 miles, I thought I would jot down a few things about the ST. - Two warranty issues popped up pretty quickly after delivery. 1. The third brake light on the spoiler wasn't sealed properly and filling with water.
Mechanical /Maintenance Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Spark plugs. by ARCOgraphite @ 04/13/15 11:32 AM

Usually crust on valve head pistons and CC cause that miss. I would guess that Milan really has PT plugs at least.
Consumer Electronics
Jump to new posts Re: Still possible to get a cheap landline at home? by Benzadmiral @ 04/13/15 11:32 AM

Originally Posted By: bornconfuzdI think that many small communities and remote areas are serviced by very small, local phone companies often with antiquated equipment. Sometimes you'll find that the only service available is a party line, 2, 3 or
ATF, Differential, Trans, Brakes, P/S
Jump to new posts Re: Does Ford Still Sell Mercon 5 Or Did They Stop ? by bdcardinal @ 04/13/15 11:32 AM

Originally Posted By: crazyoildudeDo they still sell the dex 3/ mercon for the older 2001 v6 escapes i bought some valvoline lv high mileage because i thought they stopped that also.. No, it was completely replaced by Mercon V. The myth that the C
Consumer Electronics
Jump to new posts Re: Still possible to get a cheap landline at home? by Benzadmiral @ 04/13/15 11:30 AM

Originally Posted By: jimbrewerMake your protagonist a "held order" there are set line distances that the phone company is expected to accept at the standard installation rate. Sometimes the phone company will basically thumb its nose at t
Passenger Car Motor Oil (PCMO) - Gasoline Cars/Pickups/Vans/SUVs
Jump to new posts Re: 2011 Buick Enclave - Oil? by CELICA_XX @ 04/13/15 11:30 AM

Originally Posted By: alaskanseminoleI've read some places that M1 isn't good for GM vehicles. I've never owned a GM, so I don't know one way or the other. Many of GM's cars come from the factory with M1. There is nothing wrong with it. In my
European and Import Motor Oils
Jump to new posts Re: P4e vs UP by VR6OOM @ 04/13/15 11:29 AM

I called Pennzoil to get more info on this oil...was on hold for about 10 minutes. The guy was very nice but was unable to get the TBN, SAPS, NOACK and HTHS information. We know the value ranges due to certifications but I was hoping to get the detai
Jump to new posts Re: Spark plugs. by mrsilv04 @ 04/13/15 11:29 AM

I'd try a bottle of Techron first.
Firearms: Lubes, Cleaners, & Maintenance
Jump to new posts Re: K 31 loading question by jhs914 @ 04/13/15 11:28 AM

Originally Posted By: 2coolThank you, jhs914, for the itemized reply. You literally answered all of my questions. You're welcome.
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: New vacuum by michaelluscher @ 04/13/15 11:26 AM

I've been happy with the 10 years my Oreck has given me.
Fuels and Fuel Additives: Gasoline and Diesel
Jump to new posts Re: Gumout fuel system additives Q&A by wemay @ 04/13/15 11:25 AM

Good day and thank you. How does your product keep GDI (direct injection) intake systems clean when fuel doesn't reach Intake Valves in a conventional PFI way.
Jump to new posts Spark plugs. by OtisBlkR1 @ 04/13/15 11:25 AM

Its been awhile since ive owned a auto that didn't have iridium spark plugs. Well, the 06 Milan has standard sparkplugs in it. Its now got 45,000 on the clock. Ive noticed that the car seems to miss just a little during warm up 1,500 RPM you can feel
Tires & Wheels
Quote:When originally contacted at that time, Hyundai Motor America had not announced plans to replace tires for American customers. When we recontacted Hyundai on April 7, it appeared that our persistence had resulted in the service campaign being e
Jump to new posts Re: Gumout fuel system additives Q&A by Marco620 @ 04/13/15 11:24 AM

I use almost always Gumout All in One but occassionally the octane booster.Does the octane booster have PEA in it? The side of the bottle lists its dangers and lists Amines. Both of your products I run in a hyundai gdi 2012 with 0 ethanol fuel and pe
Engine Oil Filters
Jump to new posts Re: VO-25 3K mi XL7 by robo339 @ 04/13/15 11:21 AM

Looks good for a cheap filter
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: New vacuum by ARCOgraphite @ 04/13/15 11:21 AM

After my 1973 Orange Eureka canister died, I had a hard time getting a good unit and good wand and heads felts brushes. Again we forgot how to design something well. You can buy a small shopvac rolling canister for cheap then use a good classic
Passenger Car Motor Oil (PCMO) - Gasoline Cars/Pickups/Vans/SUVs
Jump to new posts Re: 2011 Buick Enclave - Oil? by lonestar @ 04/13/15 11:20 AM

If you care to you can read more then you ever wanted on the encloaveforum.net site about oil the the 3.6 DI in the Lambda platform vehicles. M1, based on UOAs does not do well in that engine in that vehicle for whatever reason(s). The engines chews
Automotive General Topics
Hmmm, I've pretty much decided that until matters change, I am going to use Valvoline's 24.99 special oil change to lube the '09 Camry we bought. They do fine when I take the work van there. I have yet to find the spark plugs on the side wise 4
Tires & Wheels
Jump to new posts Re: 2015 Hyundai Genesis Owners get 4 New Tires Free by hattaresguy @ 04/13/15 11:18 AM

Originally Posted By: CapriRacerJust an educated guess: I'll bet the camber/ toe setting is less than ideal for tire wear - AND - they found the Hankook tire to be more susceptible than the Michelin and Conti. So rather than admit the alignment is
Jump to new posts Re: Gumout fuel system additives Q&A by Dyusik @ 04/13/15 11:18 AM

Interested in GDI fuel system maintenance, from tank to high pressure pump to injectors and upper cylinder. Is there a product with DI in mind?
Automotive General Topics
Jump to new posts Re: CarMax haggle and shopping experience by hattaresguy @ 04/13/15 11:16 AM

Tesla has the same business model, walk in, buy it, leave.
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: New vacuum by Donald @ 04/13/15 11:14 AM

Also keep in mind that the word "commercial" in an advertisement might be used to convey how well a vacuum works in a commercial setting. But most commercial carpets are not thick pile. Easier to clean than deep pile home carpeting.
Page 234 of 296 < 1 2 ... 232 233 234 235 236 ... 295 296 >