Recent Topics
2008 Accord Timing Belt
by willbur
29 minutes 32 seconds ago
Dsl extreme promo year up,so what's next?
by daves66nova
38 minutes 41 seconds ago
Wix/NAPA Gold vs Fram Ultra Synthetic (same price)
by SwedishRider
39 minutes 31 seconds ago
.05 cent oil at Advance Auto
by jpstiles02
46 minutes 15 seconds ago
28 Pictures
by Sam2000
Today at 03:14 PM
Funny piece on USA Soccer World Cup "Uniforms"
by Sam2000
Today at 02:57 PM
2006 Honda Accord LX detail *with IRON-X*
by gregk24
Today at 02:48 PM
Income multiples and large purchases
by Sam2000
Today at 02:37 PM
cut a few ...which one ya want to see first???...
by DSparks
Today at 02:11 PM
Scrub Oak Leaves; rake or mulch???
by Drew99GT
Today at 02:06 PM
QSUD $2.99 Qt after Mendards $2 Rebate
by MDS
Today at 12:23 PM
All about Chlorine
by expat
Today at 12:00 PM
Newest Members
BryanM, otbevo, AF_CyberDude, JDMHero47, Laethageal
49619 Registered Users
Who's Online
88 registered (2oldtommy, 147_Grain, Benzadmiral, 2010_FX4, aualtima3.5, Azeem, 10 invisible), 1900 Guests and 232 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
49619 Members
64 Forums
212116 Topics
3324706 Posts

Max Online: 2605 @ Today at 12:41 PM
Donate to BITOG

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Old Rush........... by SF0059 @ 04/16/14 09:21 AM

Originally Posted By: LazyPrizmnarcotic abusing serial divorcee? Doesn't that describe almost everyone in media and entertainment?
Mechanical /Maintenance Forum
Jump to new posts Re: RPM's dropping on the highway. by Warstud @ 04/16/14 09:20 AM

Clogged Cat? Remove the 02 Sensor before the Cat to see if the performanace improves.
Jump to new posts Re: New to us car maintenance -95 Corolla 1.8l 5sp by Rtstrider @ 04/16/14 09:19 AM

Was going to say that I changed the oil first thing when we got it home (Saturday afternoon) to 10w 30 Maxlife. The engine was running very rough before the oil change and now the wife says it's smoothed out pretty good! So maybe just maybe the maxli
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Old Rush........... by LazyPrizm @ 04/16/14 09:18 AM

Since we can't turn this conversation political, what are we supposed to discuss about this narcotic abusing serial divorcee?
Jump to new posts Re: VW's not all bad just abused... by SF0059 @ 04/16/14 09:17 AM

Originally Posted By: ls1mike I was going to stay out of this one until I read your goofy comment. That is what it was meant to be, goofy. I appreciate your thoughts. You, unlike many people posting here, actually have first hand experience to dr
Computers
Jump to new posts Re: Docking Station for HP Envy 17 Laptop by Cutehumor @ 04/16/14 09:17 AM

I have a HP 6910P laptop with a docking station connector underneath. I have a HP docking station. If there is a docking station from HP, I would check their website. they list all their accessories there.
Passenger Car Motor Oil (PCMO) - Gasoline Cars/Pickups/Vans/SUVs
Jump to new posts Platinum Pure Plus vs. Ultra Platinum Pure Plus? by Cooper @ 04/16/14 09:17 AM

So, looking at these two oils.... Original Platinum vs Ultra was pretty simple. GIII vs GTL. Now, not so simple..... I know that most will say PPPP is fine as it is readily available, but that is not why we are here, right? We split hairs and ar
Bypass Filters
Jump to new posts Remote transmission filter set-up fittings? by InhalingBullets @ 04/16/14 09:17 AM

I received my remote transmission filter mount for my 2007 Toyota Tundra. The kit came with 2 straight brass barb fittings that will not work for the location I am setting up the filter. In searching for Elbow (90) Brass barb fittings I am finding
General and Off Topic
I find cheap gloves work well enough for me. They disintegrate fast, sure; but I find I wind up removing anyhow--need a break, need to flip through the repair manual, need to chase the kids. If I was working for hours on end I'd use real gloves, bu
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Old Rush........... by Warstud @ 04/16/14 09:16 AM

Old Rush.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iIGKlicb8n0
Consumer Electronics
Jump to new posts Re: Aging iPhones by 97tbird @ 04/16/14 09:14 AM

Hmmm... my wife's 4s (even with 7.1) has become laggier than mine recently.. so this wipe and reload: you guys mean: -Backup the iphone to itunes. -"Wipe" the phone (how do you do that?) -Then restore from the itunes back up? Might have
Automotive General Topics
Jump to new posts Re: What was Ford thinking? by Traction @ 04/16/14 09:13 AM

The car I built from the ground up, I intentionally put the ignition switch on the left side. It makes it much easier to start or stop the engine standing outside the car, or being able to bump the starter when working on it. Also installed a emergen
Jump to new posts Re: RPM's dropping on the highway. by dlundblad @ 04/16/14 09:10 AM

They do tend to freak out of anything electrical is slightly off. Ill take a closer look today.
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Can I trust this tow strap? by Mr_Incredible @ 04/16/14 09:10 AM

Most towing/pulling of vehicles is not a high stress pull. The car is rolling, maybe even under some of its own power, and is steering. Less capable tow ropes/straps can be useful. This one would be useful for pulling smaller stumps, dragging logs
Jump to new posts Re: RPM's dropping on the highway. by bullwinkle @ 04/16/14 09:06 AM

Battery cable issues? I had a similar issue on my '98 XJ, would just stop charging, positive cable was garbage.
Tires & Wheels
Jump to new posts Re: Airing up tires by CHARLIEBRONSON21 @ 04/16/14 09:06 AM

If you have money to blow... http://bigboysgaragetoys.com/air-compressors/ingersoll-rand-irn10h-150-air-compressor/
Jump to new posts Re: VW's not all bad just abused... by ls1mike @ 04/16/14 09:05 AM

Originally Posted By: SF0059Originally Posted By: stephen9666 But also too many fanboys in denial. Our Beetle has had many electrical problems. My Jetta with only 45k miles has a failing door lock module. My friend has a Sportwagon that has had mo
Vehicles
Jump to new posts Re: 1998 Honda Civic LX Sedan ATX by bullwinkle @ 04/16/14 09:03 AM

$4000 is a LOT for a car with 170,000 miles! Especially needing $3-400 worth of tires.
Vehicles
Jump to new posts Re: 2014 Nissan Altima rental review by BearZDefect @ 04/16/14 09:02 AM

Hokiefyd, I prefer a full torque converter lock, and IMO, with six forward ratios, there is almost no need for an unlocked TCC except to launch from a standstill. This is how Mazda has their Skyactiv automatic programmed, so clearly it can be done,
Jump to new posts Re: RPM's dropping on the highway. by dlundblad @ 04/16/14 09:01 AM

Originally Posted By: jeepman3071Originally Posted By: dlundbladThe battery is less than a year old. I did the ignition on off thing last weekend and found nothing. Would an actual code scanner be able to find something possibly? Thanks for all the
Jump to new posts Re: Acura MDX Valve Adjustment by ARCOgraphite @ 04/16/14 08:59 AM

The Honda v6 sohc doesn't have HLA?
Passenger Car Motor Oil (PCMO) - Gasoline Cars/Pickups/Vans/SUVs
Jump to new posts Re: Base Stocks vs Additives Package by ARCOgraphite @ 04/16/14 08:58 AM

Group iii+/iv have poor lubricity and dispersancy without a proper DP and co-solvents. ELF has found in studies that a multiple group blend with tailored multiple cuts and diversity provide better overall lubrication of all involved mechanisms. ELF w
Vehicles
Jump to new posts Re: Subaru CVT by Huie83 @ 04/16/14 08:57 AM

I have a post in the forums on my horrible experience with a rental Altima. I went back and returned it early because I could not stand the CVT/engine combo. That experience as well as riding in a Nissan Rouge has pretty much scared me away from CV
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: The best hand cleaner after mechanical work is... by jeepman3071 @ 04/16/14 08:55 AM

Originally Posted By: DBMasterRubber gloves - so you don't have the schmutz to clean off in the first place. This. After using gloves, I'll never go back. It is so much easier to just take off the gloves if I have to go back in the house. No mor
Detail and Wax
Jump to new posts Re: Looking for a new DA Polisher by dparm @ 04/16/14 08:55 AM

Do Rupes and Flex have local service centers if something breaks?
Page 130 of 267 < 1 2 ... 128 129 130 131 132 ... 266 267 >