by 06VtecV6
Today at 02:27 AM
Time on oil filter before degrading??
by Ponch
Today at 01:05 AM
Penrite 5w-40 Diesel 5 semi-syn - tail pipe
by virginoil
Today at 12:35 AM
Funny type of "Good Book" verse...............

by daves66nova
Today at 12:23 AM
a decent white outdoor paint....
by daves66nova
Today at 12:10 AM
Need to buy a chainsaw
by asoduk
Yesterday at 10:49 PM
1978 ford lights flicker
by Jakegday
Yesterday at 10:30 PM
Mobil 1 vs Mobil Super 2000 HM
by goser
Yesterday at 09:49 PM
F1 - 2014 Belgian Grand Prix
by gofast182
Yesterday at 09:30 PM
99 Avalon vs 98 Olds 88 LSS
by clarkflower
Yesterday at 08:53 PM
Ice Bucket Challenge...
by Warstud
Yesterday at 08:13 PM
Newest Members
JRATT, kompot, Roooob, BrotherMichigan, CEHepp
51058 Registered Users
Who's Online
44 registered (Bandito440, 05LGTLtd, Bama, Brad_C, bourne, Apollo14, 5 invisible), 866 Guests and 178 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
51058 Members
64 Forums
218179 Topics
3439392 Posts

Max Online: 2862 @ 07/07/14 03:10 PM
Donate to BITOG

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: facebook ad - CC charge on amex by threeputtpar @ 08/19/14 03:55 PM

Originally Posted By: JHZR2Originally Posted By: stockrexBut they charged me and few days later credited the same amount back. Probably a test. Sometimes bandits make small purchases to test the number, sometimes they do this so you might miss is
Oil Additives
Jump to new posts Re: Adding Mos2 in a BMW N54 engine with DI? by MolaKule @ 08/19/14 03:54 PM

Quote:"Really" knows? I am glad you put "really" in quotations. No, this is from someone who starts every additive question from the position that all additives are bad and unnecessary (except for the ones he personally likes), th
Passenger Car Motor Oil (PCMO) - Gasoline Cars/Pickups/Vans/SUVs
Jump to new posts Re: Is Havoline Synthetic a top rated oil? by SrDriver @ 08/19/14 03:54 PM

Sleep good with no worries. The Havoline will serve you well.
Automotive General Topics
Jump to new posts Re: Filter Location by threeputtpar @ 08/19/14 03:53 PM

I'm not too thrilled with the location of the filter on the J35 V6 in the Odyssey. First OC, I pulled the filter from under the car and it drenched the cross member with oil, along with all the wiring that was zip tied to the cross member. This las
Motorcycles and Motorcycle Lubrication
Jump to new posts Re: DID Chain problems by BusyLittleShop @ 08/19/14 03:53 PM

Originally Posted By: nomochevys It sounds like you have a good handle on what all is going on with chains. What do you recommend for maintaining one and at what intervals. Thanks. Motul was giving free samples of their new Chain Paste and afte
Racing Oils/Engines/Cars/Teams/Drivers
Jump to new posts Amsoil racing oil in Honda and limited slip KAAZ by Pidziek @ 08/19/14 03:50 PM

Hello, I have a question for you. I have a Honda Civic. Auto start only in rallies: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i9jhn2MmgWo&index=1&list=UU4U_zRlmx6Ldlznzap-ouZQ It is a Honda Civic with KAAZ limited slip. Now I used oil: Engine - Amso
Jump to new posts Re: 05 Wrx. Which Amsoil? by BrianC @ 08/19/14 03:47 PM

From the Amsoil website: [quote]"Subaru has published Service Bulletin # 02-103-07 that identifies a factory design related problem with premature clogging of the oil mesh screen located inside the oiling system that supplies the turbo charger
Lawn Mower and Small Engine
Jump to new posts Re: Ariens single stange snowthrower. by ronbo @ 08/19/14 03:44 PM

Try the following for belt/rubber parts. You will probably have to take the belt/rubber parts there. My Buffalo, NY buddy got parts cheap for his machine there. Pooley Belt 207 W Huron St, Buffalo, NY 14201 (716) 852-3780 link: http://www.pooleyinc
Originally Posted By: ChrisD46I notice in your sig that you use Rotella T5 primarily ...Not saying that is why your 4.0L's leak but I do have the question of perhaps too good of cleaning in Rotella synthetics which may contribute to 4.0L's leaks ? l
Vehicles
Jump to new posts Re: Quality (mini vs Fiat 500) by crw @ 08/19/14 03:31 PM

I think there tends also to be a "something I know vs. something I don't know" factor here... Example, MINI automatic transmissions failing, while Honda Accords and Civics of the same vintage also were "glass", and yet their reput
Firearms: Lubes, Cleaners, & Maintenance
Jump to new posts Re: Beretta moves manufacturing to TN by Trajan @ 08/19/14 03:30 PM

Originally Posted By: hatt They just don't supply agencies with "dangerous weapons of war that shouldn't be on the street." Like firearms?
Mechanical /Maintenance Forum
Jump to new posts Re: A good experience with a Shop ! by OtisBlkR1 @ 08/19/14 03:28 PM

Originally Posted By: The_EricFive replies in near as many days on a thread where the O/P had a good experience with a shop? If the title would have been about a bad experience, it would have exploded into a 5 page thread, full of bashing. Sad. Goo
Oil Filters
Jump to new posts Re: [Cut Open] NAPA Gold 1372 5K by oldoak2000 @ 08/19/14 03:24 PM

Where is the dirt? Don't see any dirt on the media. Did it all just pass thru?
Jump to new posts Re: To Change or not to change.. by OtisBlkR1 @ 08/19/14 03:24 PM

Originally Posted By: RedOakRanchI run 10-12k on M1 never less(same truck). But it looks like you barely run that truck. If you're only going a mile a day change now but if you drive an hour every week or two let it go until after the trip. And my
Vehicles
Jump to new posts Re: Quality (mini vs Fiat 500) by Bladecutter @ 08/19/14 03:21 PM

Originally Posted By: HootbroIn either case coupled with manufacturers in general cost cutting more on design and build construction in compacts, they do not tend to fair to well on average compared to larger sedan vehicles. Yes. What's acceptabl
Jump to new posts Re: To Change or not to change.. by OtisBlkR1 @ 08/19/14 03:20 PM

Originally Posted By: JerryBobI was in the same situation. I changed it, relaxed, and enjoyed my trip to Colo, Ariz, and NM. Just got back from it today. It is just motor oil. You're not buying a house or choosing a wife (or a dog). I change my
Jump to new posts Re: Pennzoil HM vs Mobil Super HM? by wsar10 @ 08/19/14 03:19 PM

I'm not a M1 fan, and prefer SOPUS products. I use the PNZL HM in the winter in my 4.0 jeeps and it seems to work very well. I would go PNZL HM without any further thought !
Oil Filters
Jump to new posts Re: List of Purolator failures - P1 14460 by oaklandish_wrx @ 08/19/14 03:19 PM

tear is to the left of the crimp, circled (thinly) in yellow. Glad I pulled it off the car now...was not due for another month. Twice burned (at a minimum), forever shy. Bye bye puro's!
Jump to new posts Re: What do all of you think of Mercedes-Benz? by rjundi @ 08/19/14 03:17 PM

I like Trav views, why turn the guy off from thread with something he clearly despises? This is breaking down to childish.
Jump to new posts Re: What do all of you think of Mercedes-Benz? by rjundi @ 08/19/14 03:13 PM

Originally Posted By: hattaresguy Two cars changed all of this; the LS400 and the NSX. +1
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Propane Usage Questions by crw @ 08/19/14 03:13 PM

Yeah, that location, the outside will probably see -30 F, 55 inside and nothing to stir things up will lead to frozen pipes unless the design is really good.
Jump to new posts Re: Is Havoline Synthetic a top rated oil? by SLATRON @ 08/19/14 03:04 PM

Definitely don't dump it at 5k! Havoline and other chevron products are "top shelf", I don't know about top rated, that's more of an opinion IMHO it should perform as well as PP as they are both SN rated etc. no worries. Ill be using some
Jump to new posts Re: Is Havoline Synthetic a top rated oil? by 901Memphis @ 08/19/14 03:02 PM

Yes it's a pretty sweet product.
Product Rebates, Sales and Promotions
Here is a direct link to the coupon
Jump to new posts Re: What do all of you think of Mercedes-Benz? by surfstar @ 08/19/14 02:54 PM

"NO SOUP FOR YOU!"
Page 130 of 232 < 1 2 ... 128 129 130 131 132 ... 231 232 >