Recent Topics
2016 Volkswagen Tiguan Oil filter - Weird Design?
by FordBroncoVWJeta
Today at 02:21 AM
New old ride
by SEBZX79
Yesterday at 11:25 PM
Motor Trend Visit with Valvoline
by tenderloin
Yesterday at 10:46 PM
Fixing Tractors a no-no, Are cars next?
by user52165
Yesterday at 10:38 PM
Cosmetic only or replace
by ram_man
Yesterday at 09:55 PM
Wooden Motorcycle Piston from Vietnam
by KeithS_NW_Ohio
Yesterday at 09:49 PM
Castrol Edge for hard-driven turbo + DI
by Atomic
Yesterday at 09:27 PM
2001 Camry LE V6 - Synthetic ATF Recommendation
by 01CAMRY
Yesterday at 08:39 PM
Delo 400?
by Sealbilly
Yesterday at 07:17 PM
Noob question about chain maintenance
by JeepWJ19
Yesterday at 07:00 PM
Rural King Full Synthetic Oil Sale...
by AnthemBassMan
Yesterday at 05:16 PM
Mobil 1 EP oil filter - Cross Reference
by Kung_Faux
Yesterday at 05:08 PM
Newest Members
rfabrocini, Tobin28, r0k, KNA, Roanoke6370
58598 Registered Users
Who's Online
31 registered (Charlie1935, chrisri, Boomer, bullwinkle, bmod305, denver1, 1 invisible), 675 Guests and 17 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
58598 Members
66 Forums
252250 Topics
4136830 Posts

Max Online: 2862 @ 07/07/14 03:10 PM
Donate to BITOG
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Engine Oil Filters
Jump to new posts Re: K&N? by 4WD @ 07/22/16 08:07 PM

Bought a couple $12 K&N's about two years ago. Then I see hecho en Mexico. But, still $12 ?
Firearms: Lubes, Cleaners, & Maintenance
Originally Posted By: billt460Originally Posted By: RobensteinThe M14 was not adopted until May of 57. Korea ended in 53. Like I said, he doesn't have a clue. Another post not addressing the subject matter. Looks like you'd post links showing all
Automotive General Topics
Jump to new posts What would you charge for this work? by The Critic @ 07/22/16 08:04 PM

On this site, folks often express outrage at the prices charged by independent repair facilities and dealerships for repair work. So let's try an exercise. For the purposes of this thread, put yourself in the shoes of a shop owner. With consideratio
Product Rebates, Sales and Promotions
Originally Posted By: MilkmanI too bought a 12 Pack of the Chevron Supreme 5W30. It was around $ 23.00 UPS man dropped it off today, and guess what....Only 1 Qt in the box. What phone # did you call ? I have a feeling that this one will be har
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Pokemon Go - Darwinism's best friend. by CT8 @ 07/22/16 08:03 PM

Originally Posted By: JetronicIn a german train station they've now put lights in the ground that flash when a train pulls in, to avoid accidents with the phone zombies The Darwin thing is good for the Gene pool.
Engine Oil Filters
Jump to new posts Re: K&N? by crazyoildude @ 07/22/16 08:03 PM

Use a quality fram ultra for $8.97 and leave it in for 10,000 miles or if you want go the full 15000 miles they are pretty good filters as long as they don't try to "make them better"..
Originally Posted By: RobensteinThe M14 was not adopted until May of 57. Korea ended in 53. Personally if I wanted to resurrect an old design from the past....probably be the Stoner 62/63 Yep. I mix the M14 into the Korean war from time to time f
Passenger Car Motor Oil (PCMO) - Gasoline Cars/Pickups/Vans/SUVs
Jump to new posts Re: Oil Weight for built engine/Ideal oil pressures by Ramblejam @ 07/22/16 08:01 PM

Originally Posted By: ShannowTheory eh ? Exactly. I stay out of your endless back and forth threads with Caterham for good reason; it's two opposing viewpoints with no 100% correct answer. No different really than two people arguing about whether or
Jump to new posts Re: Looking for a high caliber semi auto rifle by billt460 @ 07/22/16 07:58 PM

Originally Posted By: RobensteinThe M14 was not adopted until May of 57. Korea ended in 53. Like I said, he doesn't have a clue.
There are plenty of cut open MG's here and they are pretty nicely made. synthetic, or blended media, metal end caps, thick can, nice baseplate, silicon ADV, and of course the PTFE filter disk. Anybody got the genset sheet for MG's model #'s ? I can'
General and Off Topic
With all those 10/22 in Canada, I think it's reasonable to believe that some people are using them for home protection. Fifty rounds sounds a lot better to me than 10 if my life or property is on the line.
General and Off Topic
Originally Posted By: 2004tdiglsfirst of all our constitution does NOT give citizens gun rights http://www.justice.gc.ca/eng/csj-sjc/just/05.html secondly gun restrictions HAVE saved lives, the Canadian gun death rate is several times lower than th
Engine Oil Filters
Jump to new posts Re: K&N? by PolarisX @ 07/22/16 07:52 PM

Originally Posted By: SatinSilverOriginally Posted By: PolarisXA great job for a quick search, this has been discussed and argued so many times... Ummm, maybe the air filter has but this was posted in the oil filter section. Oops, I'm very sorr
Jump to new posts Re: Looking for a high caliber semi auto rifle by Robenstein @ 07/22/16 07:51 PM

The M14 was not adopted until May of 57. Korea ended in 53. Personally if I wanted to resurrect an old design from the past....probably be the Stoner 62/63
General and Off Topic
And as per the Australian experience with these made up rules... What percentage of persons who have nefarious intent with these items are going to comply, versus the average punter ?
Automotive General Topics
Jump to new posts Re: R-12 A/C by demarpaint @ 07/22/16 07:50 PM

Originally Posted By: JHZR2My 1981 and 1982 MBs both have R-12 systems. I have a large container of R-12 and the EPA certs to buy. R-12 has come down a good deal in price. It works better in systems with the older compressors and condensers. No
I asked these questions on the other MG thread: Has anybody ever 'autopsied' one of these? How do they compare to Fram Ultra or Mobil 1 oil filters? Could these be run safely for 2 OCI's of let's say 8K each?
Used Oil Analysis - Gasoline
Originally Posted By: MikeySoftOriginally Posted By: CT8Conventional oil probably would be a wiser oil choice, The car is always in the highest wear operating cycle. Sell the car, It is my wife's car and she doesn't want to sell it. Also, why do you
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: How to make asphalt by Shannow @ 07/22/16 07:47 PM

Originally Posted By: SHOZThe oil is for new gravel or dirt before the asphalt. They do not use bitumen for oil and chipping, but they do in some instances for spot repair or a new major road. How can it be against the EPA regulations if almost eve
General and Off Topic
"Hi-cap mags oh noooo" is no different than the boogieman hiding in the closet. It's a totally irrational argument. If you're planning an attack, or robbery, you can carry it out with 10 round mags, or a Ryder truck, or a pressure cooker
General and Off Topic
Originally Posted By: OVERKILLOriginally Posted By: DannoI blame the voters of Ontario for voting the shill in again and again. Voting for punishment. I mean who in their right mind would have voted for reduced government size and spending, right?
General and Off Topic
Originally Posted By: KGMtechMcGuilty was to blame, and the collection of a hol es in the Ontario Legislature. Bring back Mike Harris to clean up the mess! I agree! Mike Harris made a lot of deep cuts but they were badly needed.
pretty sure its hecho en mexico UD
Passenger Car Motor Oil (PCMO) - Gasoline Cars/Pickups/Vans/SUVs
Jump to new posts Re: oil recommendation 2013 Ford Taurus SHO by edyvw @ 07/22/16 07:42 PM

Originally Posted By: samgvr4Yes on my oil cap its says 5W30, a god friend of mine that has a WRX recommended the 5W40 Rotella Synthetic, some one recommended Amsoil 5w30 what do you all think? As far as fuel i run 93 Shell all year around, car seem
Tool Time
Jump to new posts Re: what is the problem with the "new" gas cans? by Ethan1 @ 07/22/16 07:42 PM

Did you actually read my comment? Because you're tilting at windmills here, bud.
Page 115 of 244 < 1 2 ... 113 114 115 116 117 ... 243 244 >