by Why_Anything
Yesterday at 11:09 PM
HOW to learn PINSTRIPING & lettering ??
by SumpChump
Yesterday at 11:08 PM
'96 Nissan Maxima - Intake R&R - EGR tube bent
by 92saturnsl2
Yesterday at 11:00 PM
Anybody want a lot of 6 Carquest Blue 84060?
by CapitalTruck
Yesterday at 10:38 PM
new Tundra color
by lawnman
Yesterday at 10:36 PM
Bought A Yamaha XSR900 today!
by donnyj08
Yesterday at 10:21 PM
Akebono ProACT vs EBC Ultimax "Blackstuff" pads
by slacktide_bitog
Yesterday at 10:08 PM
Replace oxygen sensor by mileage ?
by Merkava_4
Yesterday at 10:02 PM
I was slightly wrong on the Purolator transition
by slacktide_bitog
Yesterday at 09:57 PM
Things your dogs have eaten.....
by OVERKILL
Yesterday at 09:45 PM
What Happened To Johnny ??
by crazyoildude
Yesterday at 09:39 PM
Home Depot--Formula Shell--Buy 4 qt. get one free.
by BigD1
Yesterday at 09:34 PM
Newest Members
Aidil, dandandan, dbertheau, Jennyp, dcdodge
58341 Registered Users
Who's Online
51 registered (addyguy, anonobomber, AZjeff, Buzzsaw, bvance554, 01_celica_gt, 3 invisible), 1045 Guests and 9 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
58341 Members
66 Forums
251129 Topics
4116436 Posts

Max Online: 2862 @ 07/07/14 03:10 PM
Donate to BITOG
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Motorcycles and Motorcycle Lubrication
Jump to new posts Re: Bought A Yamaha XSR900 today! by slug_bug @ 3 minutes 10 seconds ago

Great looking bike. Congrats!
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: What Happened To Johnny ?? by Pontual @ 3 minutes 53 seconds ago

Mechanical /Maintenance Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Replace oxygen sensor by mileage ? by Pontual @ 5 minutes 35 seconds ago

If it isn't heated, maybe. If it is heated, no.
General Board Information
Jump to new posts Re: Pass Word Changed? by Pontual @ 8 minutes 2 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: MolaKuleOriginally Posted By: PontualI don't know, maybe ask a moderator, I'm outta here. Pontual, you need to use the password, "MolaKuleIZRight!!"
Used Oil Analysis - Gasoline
Jump to new posts Re: Amsoil SSO 0W-30, 1993 Civic, 3,007 miles by Colt45ws @ 12 minutes 23 seconds ago

Yes, that is a really well maintained vehicle. I mean. That doesn't even begin to describe it. It looks like it just rolled off the floor.
Heavy Duty Engine Oil (HDEO) - Diesel/Gas Pickups/Trucks/Vans
Jump to new posts Re: Mobil Delvac 1 5w40: where to buy? by AZjeff @ 13 minutes 40 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: 2015_PSDOriginally Posted By: AZjeffJust bought one of the 10 quarts jugs at W/M for $30ish. Delvac 1 ESP or Delvac 1300 Super? 2.5 gallons of Delvac 1 ESP for $30ish is an exceptional deal. Do you have a link? 1300 sorry. Th
Engine Oil Filters
Jump to new posts Re: That's unfortunate...or maybe bypass filtration? by funflyer @ 15 minutes 4 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: ZeeOSixWonder what the bypass valve on this engine is set to? Like mentioned earlier, one design goal for an oil filter should be for the filter to take the delta-p that the bypass controls to without failing the media - even i
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Keep America's Nuclear Power Stations Running by Shannow @ 16 minutes 18 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: bvance554Originally Posted By: Pop_RivitNo thanks. We're doing quite well on wind energy and don't need all the issues associated with nuclear waste. That is as hilarious as you are apparently uninformed. Or brainwashed. T
Vehicles
Jump to new posts Re: Is the VCM on honda accord V6's a problem area? by JGmazda @ 17 minutes 48 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: IndydriverThere was a lot of discussion here because I drove much of it. Here is everything you need to know. Spend a couple hours reading all the court documents: http://settlement-claims.com/enginemisfire/index.aspx Bottom
Passenger Car Motor Oil (PCMO) - Gasoline Cars/Pickups/Vans/SUVs
Jump to new posts Re: PAO in Mobil 1 0w-40 by Gokhan @ 18 minutes 33 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: SR5Thanks for that, yes Ester in back and white for M1. Very clear. On a different note, I remember the old Magnatec formula has Ester in it's spec sheet as the component that bonded to the metal surface to resist drain back.
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: What Happened To Johnny ?? by addyguy @ 19 minutes 8 seconds ago

I wish Johnny would come back....and Bill in Utah.
Racing Oils/Engines/Cars/Teams/Drivers
Jump to new posts Re: Oil for FTO MIVEC used on track by Shannow @ 19 minutes 29 seconds ago

Been built tight ? Then I'd go Edge 5W30 A3/B4, still a 5W30, but with an HTHS not far off a 5W40...has SL levels of zinc and Phos.
ATF, Differential, Trans, Brakes, P/S
Jump to new posts Re: The reason brake fluid can be Dot 3&4 - Viscosity! by CharlieBauer @ 24 minutes 54 seconds ago

^ without having detailed specs, we can't tell for sure, but most likely no. The dot 3&4 brake fluid will have either a higher dry boiling point, a higher wet boiling point or most likely both are higher. I would say the wet boiling point is the
Used Oil Analysis - Gasoline
Jump to new posts Re: Amsoil SSO 0W-30, 1993 Civic, 3,007 miles by addyguy @ 26 minutes 35 seconds ago

Harry, Owe you an apology - thought this was some clapped-out beater you were just refusing to replace! That engine bay is sweet - can we see the rest of the car? I understand the over-maintenance my friend!
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Keep America's Nuclear Power Stations Running by bvance554 @ 30 minutes 42 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Pop_RivitNo thanks. We're doing quite well on wind energy and don't need all the issues associated with nuclear waste. That is as hilarious as you are apparently uninformed. Or brainwashed.
Motorcycles and Motorcycle Lubrication
Jump to new posts Re: Bought A Yamaha XSR900 today! by 02SE @ 32 minutes 49 seconds ago

Love that new bike smell. Congrats.
Jump to new posts Re: Pick my oil '75 Plymouth Gran Fury 400 big block by Gene K @ 39 minutes 23 seconds ago

10W30 HDEO Rotella, Delo, Delvac whichever you prefer.
Jump to new posts Re: Replace oxygen sensor by mileage ? by 92saturnsl2 @ Yesterday at 11:57 PM

I always wondered this, glad I saw this post & feedback. Due to cost, I usually wait till I see a sign of failure (CEL primarily). I think modern fuel injection (the computer) is a lot better at narrowing things down than it was 15+ years ago.
Automotive General Topics
Jump to new posts Re: Truck bedliner - pros and cons and option by TiredTrucker @ Yesterday at 11:52 PM

It was an easy solution for my last pickup purchase. Dealer thru in a free Line-X bed liner, even after taking almost $10K off the sticker price for my 2015 2500HD I bought a little over a year ago.
Vehicles
Jump to new posts Re: Car&Driver opinion on Toyota weird styling by HTSS_TR @ Yesterday at 11:50 PM

Last May Prius sale was double digits less than year ago, last June is the same with sale dropped 26% from June last year. Quote:Prius dropped 26.7 percent, despite a new hybrid hatchback, to 11,027. Toyota sold 40 Mirai fuel-cell models. http://ww
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Things your dogs have eaten..... by goodtimes @ Yesterday at 11:48 PM

When she was small my dog ate her own poop. She liked it. She was the runt apparently, and she probably survived eating poop. Now she is OK and doesn't like it. Many dogs like cat poop I guess which is disgusting. I guess they aren't picky eaters. Fu
Jump to new posts Re: PAO in Mobil 1 0w-40 by SR5 @ Yesterday at 11:46 PM

Thanks for that, yes Ester in back and white for M1. Very clear. On a different note, I remember the old Magnatec formula has Ester in it's spec sheet as the component that bonded to the metal surface to resist drain back. The silly "intellig
ATF, Differential, Trans, Brakes, P/S
Jump to new posts Re: Akebono ProACT vs EBC Ultimax "Blackstuff" pads by Rolla07 @ Yesterday at 11:45 PM

Try the EBC's. I have tried FF from Akebono and Bosch and braking seemed.. ugh.. weak-ish. Would be curious to hear your thoughts.. I would consider buying new pads rated GG if I knew they would be more responsive.
Jump to new posts Re: '96 Nissan Maxima - Intake R&R - EGR tube bent by 92saturnsl2 @ Yesterday at 11:45 PM

Is the EGR tube a dealer only part? Any idea of cost? I assume the EGR tube connects to the EGR valve itself at the other end. That looks like another nightmare to get to (all sorts vacuum lines running right above), though I don't mind doing it t
Engine Oil Filters
Jump to new posts Re: I was slightly wrong on the Purolator transition by jhellwig @ Yesterday at 11:37 PM

Not to be a wet blanket but this had already been determined when they first started talking about them.
Page 1 of 257 1 2 3 ... 256 257 >