by Merkava_4
04/01/15 12:05 AM
Should I change it?
by Throt
03/31/15 11:28 PM
Got me a BlueDriver
by 1kickbuttranger
03/31/15 10:56 PM
Havoline High Mileage 5W-20 $12.49 (5 qts)
by ThirdeYe
03/31/15 10:54 PM
Fram Ultra Cut Open XG6607 (2,334 miles OCI)
by davison0976
03/31/15 10:31 PM
Back Taxes On a Property Im Interested In
by JHZR2
03/31/15 10:24 PM
Toyota 90915-YZZG1 Cut Open
by NeilR
03/31/15 09:13 PM
Newest Members
RandyRay, MotoMike73, jcansler, sfhgolftdi, Mac76
53397 Registered Users
Who's Online
38 registered (1foxracing, 2010_FX4, chrisri, bradepb, 7 invisible), 683 Guests and 178 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
53397 Members
66 Forums
229024 Topics
3660476 Posts

Max Online: 2862 @ 07/07/14 03:10 PM
Donate to BITOG
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
General and Off Topic
Inexcusable behavior; should be (and probably will be) disciplined. He should consider apologizing, but I suspect it wouldn't be genuine, so it's probably moot. Makes the rest of us look bad. Just keep in mind he is not representing the best of us w
Lawn Mower and Small Engine
Jump to new posts Re: how good are tecumseh small engines by topbliss @ 3 minutes 5 seconds ago

I have one on a leaf vacuum and it runs excellent. I would not hesitate getting another..
Passenger Car Motor Oil (PCMO) - Gasoline Cars/Pickups/Vans/SUVs
Jump to new posts Re: Should I change it? by jacky @ 7 minutes 31 seconds ago

i always change mine every 3,000 no matter what
Question of the Day
Jump to new posts Re: Test unit for rapid OA at engine side by Garak @ 9 minutes 22 seconds ago

Shannow, are you saying that used_0il should send you a book of matches and a spoon?
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: NYPD back in the news again, and it's not good by bradepb @ 9 minutes 25 seconds ago

In the course of my job I have worked with over a dozen different state police troopers over the past few decades. Only one man was not on a huge power trip with a huge ego.
Product Rebates, Sales and Promotions
Jump to new posts Re: Havoline High Mileage 5W-20 $12.49 (5 qts) by jacky @ 10 minutes 2 seconds ago

great oil, i recently bought the 5-30 at walmart
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: CL Ad w/ MY PICTURE of MY CAR in it!! by KD0AXS @ 12 minutes 14 seconds ago

Honestly, I don't think there's much you can do about it. When you post pics on the Internet, anyone can download them and use them. Nothing the police can do about it, it's not illegal. You could email him, but he could just tell you to [censore
Racing Oils/Engines/Cars/Teams/Drivers
Jump to new posts Re: German Grand Prix; apparently not in 2015 by Garak @ 16 minutes 12 seconds ago

I'm usually one to give Bernie the benefit of the doubt. However, he's said a few ominous things over the past few days that make me wonder if he's looking for one last battle. Bernie, stick to marketing, Bernie stick to marketing.... If I repeat
Jump to new posts Re: Mobil 1 0w-40 vs German castrol 0w-40 vs rotella? by Garak @ 18 minutes 59 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: VR6OOMThank you Garak. Noob mistake, I didn't intentionally leave out the info. I just get picky. Some people are afraid to walk past a vehicle with cats with a jug of Rotella in their hands.
Jump to new posts Re: What Kind Of Oil Are You 5.7 HEMI Guys Running ? by Garak @ 22 minutes 13 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: UrsatdxJust relaying what the dealer told me. Wrong weight oil caused consumption. I was not there. This is also the same dealer that pushes glass etching, extended warranties, undercoating, and a $400 wax job, right? If the de
Jump to new posts Re: Royal Purple research giving me a panic attack???? by Garak @ 27 minutes 27 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: NayovNo. RP isn't a site sponsor, which is why it's a free-for-all here. You will notice that the 'other' boutique oil, which has a site sponsor...well...that brand gets a free pass on this website. All oil sponsors, boutiques
Jump to new posts Re: Amsoil coming to a Walmart near you! by demarpaint @ 28 minutes 19 seconds ago

I still wouldn't buy it.
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: CL Ad w/ MY PICTURE of MY CAR in it!! by Turk @ 33 minutes 44 seconds ago

I just did a BIG Google Image search for Saturn SC2. Found the picture WAY DOWN and the link to it comes back to BITOG. So, it was lifted from here!! This is the link it was taken from. Hummm...... http://www.bobistheoilguy.com/forums/ubbthreads
Jump to new posts Re: European's historical usage of "thick oil".... by Garak @ 38 minutes 4 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: chrisriThere's no EPA to direct which oil grade would be used in vehicles in Europe. The EPA doesn't direct which oil grades should be used in the U.S., either. Automakers, however, are punished severely with respect to fuel ec
Racing Oils/Engines/Cars/Teams/Drivers
Jump to new posts Re: F1 - 2015 Malaysian Grand Prix by weasley @ 38 minutes 20 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: billt460Originally Posted By: weasleyPlus, Michelin have said they will be adjusting the tyres throughout the season. I'm assuming you meant Pirelli? Baaah - not thinking whilst typing! Of course, Pirelli.
European and Import Motor Oils
Jump to new posts Re: Europe & Low SAPS oils by weasley @ 42 minutes 10 seconds ago

Yep - my hurried mistake; you are right.
Jump to new posts Re: Switch to Synthetic? by Kamele0N @ 53 minutes 24 seconds ago

Always put synthetic in AIRcooled engines...i am using synthetic in all my ope engnes...scooters..chainsaws... B&S 3.5hp lawnmover engine doesnt burn oil anymore (previusly i was using 15w40 or 10w40...now 5w40) Tecumseh Hmsk100...burns less o
Engine Oil Filters
Jump to new posts Re: Fram Ultra Cut Open XG6607 (2,334 miles OCI) by Motorking @ 54 minutes 32 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: davison0976Hello Folks! Here is Fram Ultra Synthetic XG6607 cut open after a 2,334 mile OCI with M1 0w-40 oil on Nissan's VQ37VHR engine. I was surprised to see such a short filtering media. It almost reminded me of a hockey pu
Automotive General Topics
Jump to new posts Re: OBD scanner special on Groupon by eljefino @ 54 minutes 38 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: HTSS_TROriginally Posted By: eljefinoSomeone on here posted one shipped straight from china for $5 and change. The included CD ROM software had virusses on it but what do you expect? How do they make any money with $5 shipped
Jump to new posts Re: how good are tecumseh small engines by NHGUY @ 55 minutes 34 seconds ago

Tecumseh parts are available thru Certified Parts Corp.That being said,the engines are obsolete,not being made,and never ran worth a darn.At night you can see your snowblower muffler glow almost clear and little metal particles shoot out and away.Gre
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Google maps Pacman! A great time waster by xfactor9 @ 57 minutes 46 seconds ago

Have you guys tried the Google maps Pacman? Go to the website and click the pacman icon at the bottom. Any interesting locations you'd like to share? I found a challenging location in downtown San Francisco: Downtown SF
Mechanical /Maintenance Forum
Jump to new posts Re: oil change on go karts in the "fun parks" by eljefino @ Today at 04:38 AM

I saw mobil 1 in "the pits" for Funtown's Grand Prix racers. They have a "time's up" kill switch thing that seems to cut most, but not all of the spark. Still trying to figure out how they engage that, via radio or ???. I don't
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: CL Ad w/ MY PICTURE of MY CAR in it!! by d00df00d @ Today at 04:38 AM

Options: 1. CL mail the seller and ask that they use a different pic 2. Flag it and demand it be taken down 3. CL mail the seller as though you're an interested buyer, set up a meeting in person, and then have the conversation in person I'd p
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: CL Ad w/ MY PICTURE of MY CAR in it!! by NHGUY @ Today at 04:37 AM

They don't want to show the real car,its probably a junkyard refugee.
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: CL Ad w/ MY PICTURE of MY CAR in it!! by xfactor9 @ Today at 04:37 AM

That sounds suspicious. I'd report it to CL and the police. I wonder if this isn't one of those scams where the seller asks someone to wire them money. The police (or you) could contact the seller to make an appointment to see the car, and see wha
Page 1 of 293 1 2 3 ... 292 293 >