by lawman1909
10/30/14 05:54 PM
High Energy Laser
by Papa Bear
10/30/14 05:31 PM
How many beers for oil change??
by Tuffy1760
10/30/14 04:51 PM
Moving on from Castrol 0w-30 shortly in the Golf.
by sparky123
10/30/14 04:17 PM
Flag etiquette
by gathermewool
10/30/14 04:16 PM
2011 equinox P0011 code fixed.
by hardcore302
10/30/14 04:06 PM
Kmart PP 5 qt. Jug $22.54 Individual qt's $4.64
by tenderloin
10/30/14 03:28 PM
Combining wax into one.
by Malo83
10/30/14 02:46 PM
Small Ball
by HosteenJorje
10/30/14 02:09 PM
PP 5w-20 Accord 2.4 5581mi
by k24a4
10/30/14 01:56 PM
Notice in Toyota owners manual
by edwardh1
10/30/14 01:07 PM
Newest Members
FiveOhTorx, conefree, NEVALEAK, kevmor99, macbaxter
51742 Registered Users
Who's Online
100 registered (147_Grain, 72te27, 943kgt, AandPDan, 95MarkVIII, 86cutlass307, 7 invisible), 1573 Guests and 149 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
51742 Members
64 Forums
221419 Topics
3501606 Posts

Max Online: 2862 @ 07/07/14 03:10 PM
Donate to BITOG

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Mechanical /Maintenance Forum
Jump to new posts Re: 2011 equinox P0011 code fixed. by BowNisPar @ 54 seconds ago

Strange...glad you got it taken care of!
Tires & Wheels
Jump to new posts Re: does one need all 4 winter tires? by geeman789 @ 1 minute 33 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: fdcg27I'm sure you're right, but I find it hard to imagine that anyone could have driven very much and never experienced loss of grip at one end or the other, if only in the rain. The safe way to explore this is on a wide, open
Firearms: Lubes, Cleaners, & Maintenance
Jump to new posts Anyone using Hornady Custom? by Hokiefyd @ 2 minutes 24 seconds ago

I have a $75 Dick's Sporting Goods gift card (well, not anymore!) and I bought four boxes (25 rounds each) of Hornady Custom loaded with their 124 grain XTP JHP 9mm bullet. They were on sale for $18 each, but all their pistol ammo is buy one get one
Passenger Car Motor Oil (PCMO) - Gasoline Cars/Pickups/Vans/SUVs
Jump to new posts Re: What oil for my 2015 Outback? by Clarence_Iba @ 4 minutes 13 seconds ago

Does the FRAM Ultra have the high pressure bypass?
Oil Additives
Jump to new posts Will Liqui-Moly MoS2 void warranty? by lawman1909 @ 6 minutes 18 seconds ago

Will using Liqui-Moly MoS2 void a warranty?
Jump to new posts Re: 2008 silverado 23k miles. by Scott_mi @ 10 minutes 35 seconds ago

Answered my own question once I found your link to photobucket. Given what I have read, and the 2008 manual I downloaded...I would say with great certainty your vehicle calls for dex VI. Also in regards to the read diff, it has been asked many time
Oil Analysis - General Questions
Jump to new posts Re: will bypass filtration alter UOA usefulness? by Ihatetochangeoil @ 11 minutes 4 seconds ago

BTW, last time I had tech questions and I called the oil analysis lab, they told me that Fe and Si are the two worst things on your oil analysis report. Fe is your engine literally disintegrating, and Si is in the air we breathe. "Over 90% of t
Vehicles
Jump to new posts Re: Looking For Economical Vehicle by LT4 Vette @ 12 minutes 23 seconds ago

I saw a Mirage on the road today, they are very small. A Civic coupe would be a better car.
Jump to new posts Re: How many beers for oil change?? by Char Baby @ 16 minutes 33 seconds ago

Mine takes 6 bottles
Jump to new posts Re: 2008 silverado 23k miles. by Scott_mi @ 16 minutes 35 seconds ago

This auto 4x4.... is it a push button or on a dial you rotate? I have seen multiple things suggesting 2008 would be Dex VI. I have a 2009 z71 with the auto 4x4 on the dial you rotate and manual calls for dex VI Can try copy pasting this for th
Tires & Wheels
Jump to new posts Re: So You Think Tires Are Expensive Now? by geeman789 @ 19 minutes 26 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: TravSounds like another fiasco in the making. PAX tires at 2800 bucks a set. LOL The PAX tires for my Honda Odyssey are now down to about $ 600 a set... but nobody buys them 'cause most owners switched to a non pax wheel ye
Jump to new posts Re: How many beers for oil change?? by Rolla07 @ 22 minutes 13 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: GreeCguyThe amount of beer consumed is equal to the perceived difficulty of the task times the heat of the day divided by the tolerance of the significant other. The random element is neighbor visitation for either chat time or
Oil Analysis - General Questions
Jump to new posts Re: will bypass filtration alter UOA usefulness? by Ihatetochangeoil @ 23 minutes 2 seconds ago

Hey, thanks for the welcome. I'm not real familiar with the metric system so I had to google a little, but 90K kilometers is 55923.407 miles, or roughly 56,000 AVERAGE you say. Absolutely astounding. It seems astonishing to me that so many guys seem
Jump to new posts Re: 2008 silverado 23k miles. by GM4LIFE @ 23 minutes 6 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: donnyj08Guys, i just bought a 2008 silverado Z71 with 23k miles on it ( see pics in Vehicles thread).I changed the oil today with Synpower 5w30 and AC/Delco pf48-E. Plans are to change the Transfer case fluid with the GM Trac II
Tool Time
Jump to new posts Re: DRAIN PLUG PRO by jcwit @ 26 minutes 34 seconds ago

Still have a few of those push on oil spouts for the metal, then later cardboard metal top & bottom cans. Used to have a station in our small town that had a set-up to drain the cans, then sold the drippings to the kids with cars.
Jump to new posts Re: New Subaru BRZ--going to the track by geeman789 @ 27 minutes 1 second ago

I would run a stout Euro 5w30, like M1 ESP, or AMSOIL HDD 5w30 etc. And TRIPLE check insurance coverage... racetracks and street driven cars are not a good combo in the eyes of the insurances co's...!
Jump to new posts Re: How many beers for oil change?? by GreeCguy @ 27 minutes 6 seconds ago

The amount of beer consumed is equal to the perceived difficulty of the task times the heat of the day divided by the tolerance of the significant other. The random element is neighbor visitation for either chat time or assistance.
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Amelia Earhart Plane Fragment Identified by A_Harman @ 27 minutes 37 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: OneEyeJackMaybe Amelia and Fred can finally be recognized as hero's that risked it all on a spy mission for FDR. That was the storyline in the movie about Earhart starring Rosalind Russell. It was also how they explained her
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Ebola Information by chiefsfan1 @ 28 minutes 52 seconds ago

Looks like she is one of these, who knew! http://www.cdc.gov/eis/
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts High Energy Laser by Papa Bear @ 29 minutes 43 seconds ago

Cool & Scary Stuff
Jump to new posts Re: How many beers for oil change?? by Nick1994 @ 30 minutes 13 seconds ago

So what's the equation for beers per hour? Let's say a brake job is 3 hours book time, is that a 6 beer job or???
Oil Additives
Jump to new posts Re: Liqui Moly Oil Saver Question by Rolla07 @ 35 minutes 35 seconds ago

With a car so young, id check to see why its leaking first..if its something small why not fix it?
Product Rebates, Sales and Promotions
Jump to new posts Re: 10/30-11/26 Advance Ad by Saleen0679 @ 44 minutes 34 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: NyogthaThe Techron on-line rebate submission site seems hosed to me. The "Purchase Location" field is a drop-down box with choices of BI-Mart, Fred Meyer, Mills Fleet Farm, or Multi-Channel for choices. Since I purch
Jump to new posts Re: How many beers for oil change?? by timeau @ 44 minutes 53 seconds ago

Add 100 grams of vodka in your beer ;-)
Product Rebates, Sales and Promotions
Jump to new posts Re: 10/30-11/26 Advance Ad by Nyogtha @ 49 minutes 59 seconds ago

The printable rebate form doesn't state any limits on where the Techron Plus is purchased, FWIW. I saved a copy of the form to my hard drive in case I need it later and printed just the second page. I wrote a note on my rebate form pointing out I pu
Page 1 of 244 1 2 3 ... 243 244 >