by OneEyeJack
12 minutes 22 seconds ago
Honda Moly 60
by Bluestream
22 minutes 50 seconds ago
2015 Subaru Outback
by nuffsaid
27 minutes 9 seconds ago
What's your favorite electric guitar solo?
by NormanBuntz
Today at 06:41 PM
Advice Needed- '76 Mercedes 240D (OM616) Oil Leak + Blow by
by Screwdriver
Today at 05:27 PM
CSC Cyclone
by Jarlaxle
Today at 04:51 PM
Honda Fit with new Bendix CQ Ceramic D1394
by Falken
Today at 04:19 PM
Fran Ultra XG10575 small for my application
by lonestar
Today at 04:06 PM
Is it better to stick with one name brand
by sam369
Today at 02:43 PM
Rusted out mower deck
by Oldtom
Today at 02:26 PM
Wolfgang DP 3.0 Sealant & Prewax cleaner
by Amirkhat
Today at 02:05 PM
1992 Grand Marquis INTENSE SHUDDERS
by matchbox2022
Today at 01:54 PM
Newest Members
Gar, sickmint79, Davelong, usmaels, hoarybat
54092 Registered Users
Who's Online
116 registered (Al, 72te27, Amirkhat, 901Memphis, A310, 10 invisible), 1720 Guests and 120 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
54092 Members
66 Forums
231815 Topics
3715671 Posts

Max Online: 2862 @ 07/07/14 03:10 PM
Donate to BITOG
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: What's your favorite electric guitar solo? by HerrStig @ 2 minutes 22 seconds ago

Hotel California.
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: What's your favorite electric guitar solo? by Warstud @ 2 minutes 32 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: TurkJimmy Page. Lots of them! - Since I've Been Loving You Love it...Two solos in that one -Tea For One Love the solo/instrumental
Detail and Wax
Jump to new posts Re: Anyone dipped your car in plastic? by skyactiv @ 2 minutes 34 seconds ago

I haven't tried it, but if I had Jay Leno's money, I would add that to the list of things to do on an old Harley with a Shoveled engine running 0W10.
Mechanical /Maintenance Forum
Originally Posted By: DoubleWaspI wouldn't bet on valve stem seals with the oil coming out of the engine and hitting the ground. That will come down to either a very effective sealer, or more appropriately, a set of new gaskets or seals wherever the
Have you done a compression test on this engine? That would be a good starting point. Does it start easy when cold?
Detail and Wax
Jump to new posts Re: Anyone dipped your car in plastic? by HerrStig @ 4 minutes 54 seconds ago

Anyone dips MY car in plastic and they'll be ducking wadcutters the size of ash can lids.
Engine Oil Filters
Jump to new posts Re: 10k OCI filters by tratman2000 @ 5 minutes 11 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: jk_636Originally Posted By: ZeeOSix^^^ The Fram Ultra does the same if not better than the RP at less the cost, and is built just as stout. As others have pointed out, the RP efficiency isn't anything to brag about for a full s
Lawn Mower and Small Engine
Jump to new posts Re: Rusted out mower deck by HerrStig @ 6 minutes 16 seconds ago

Check with the maker for a replacement deck. Sounds too easy.
Tires & Wheels
Jump to new posts Re: Nokian Entyre 2.0 by R18A1 @ 8 minutes 23 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Miller88My parents' Hakkapellitas were made in Russia Good call. I contacted Nokian amd the entyre 2.0 is made in Mother Russia as well. Honestly, I bought these tires and am happy to report that I am very impressed with the
Racing Oils/Engines/Cars/Teams/Drivers
Jump to new posts Re: F1 - 2015 Monaco Grand Prix by Patman @ 9 minutes 39 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: bdcardinalVettel finishing P2. Hammy got hosed on the pit strategy, not a fan of either of the Mercedes drivers but it is nice to see Rosberg doing what he can to steal a win. He really didn't do anything at all, the win was
Detail and Wax
Jump to new posts Re: Anyone dipped your car in plastic? by aquariuscsm @ 9 minutes 48 seconds ago

I love this comment from one of the Youtube posters haha: *Incredible video except for the fact that you never said what it is or why anyone would want to use it. Do you spray it on, rob a bank, and peel it off?*
Jump to new posts Re: Advice Needed- '76 Mercedes 240D (OM616) Oil Leak + Blow by by Screwdriver @ 10 minutes 15 seconds ago

Wouldn't burnt piston rings exhibit more signs? Blue smoke perhaps? Hesitation?
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: What's your favorite electric guitar solo? by OneEyeJack @ 10 minutes 53 seconds ago

How about Sleepwalk?
Racing Oils/Engines/Cars/Teams/Drivers
Jump to new posts Re: F1 - 2015 Monaco Grand Prix by Patman @ 13 minutes 23 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: WhitewolfI think you are right. There is potential for a lot of damage. I promise not to come on here early and spoil it for anyone this time! Why are people reading this thread if they don't want the results spoiled for them?
Detail and Wax
Jump to new posts Anyone dipped your car in plastic? by OneEyeJack @ 13 minutes 25 seconds ago

Anyone tried this?
Engine Oil Filters
Jump to new posts Re: Bosch 3312 10k miles by tratman2000 @ 14 minutes 34 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: jk_636Hey look a Purolator made filter with no tears. Chock that up as one more win for the home team. Filter looks good OP, thanks for the cut and post. Im not sure I would have gone 10k, but hey it worked for you
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Men's fashion (?...) by aquariuscsm @ 15 minutes 7 seconds ago

Also check all your local thrift shops,resale shops,and Goodwill stores. I bought a closet full of Ralph Lauren $100 button downs new with tags at Goodwill for $5 a pop!
Product Rebates, Sales and Promotions
Jump to new posts Re: Wal-Mart: Quaker State AD $1.79 a Qt. on Website by steve20 @ 15 minutes 52 seconds ago

agree with the KMart comment. I used to depend on them to put on sale either PYB or QSGB straight 30 for the OPE. Advance & AZ in this area do not stock the straight weight
Jump to new posts Re: Rusted out mower deck by Lawn_Care @ 18 minutes 34 seconds ago

Might be easier to just pick up a $30 flea market or yard sale special.
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: What's your favorite electric guitar solo? by Mr Nice @ 18 minutes 48 seconds ago

Radiohead - Creep
Passenger Car Motor Oil (PCMO) - Gasoline Cars/Pickups/Vans/SUVs
Jump to new posts Re: 2015 Subaru Outback by skyactiv @ 18 minutes 49 seconds ago

I once owned an 07' WRX. It seemed Subaru went back and forth on OCI's. They also stated to use a thicker, unobtanium viscosity's for certain driving conditions. People like to use 5W40 in WRX's and there is a fear of warranty denial by many. But 10W
Jump to new posts Re: Wonderful Toyota battery by Built_Well @ 20 minutes 2 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Tones3 Toyotas starting in 2001 and every one of the OEM batteries leaked. They seem to leak around the terminals and corrode the clamps. You might want to add a little bit of vaseline / petroleum jelly to the metalic clamps,
Passenger Car Motor Oil (PCMO) - Gasoline Cars/Pickups/Vans/SUVs
Jump to new posts Re: Is it better to stick with one name brand by Amirkhat @ 20 minutes 40 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: sam369Originally Posted By: bubbatimeDid you complain about shift quality? Transmission shifting? What is synthetic motor oil going to do for transmission shifting? I posted following the guidelines in the sticky. I surely want
Jump to new posts Re: Rusted out mower deck by Bluestream @ 21 minutes 39 seconds ago

Hard to believe its rusted through after only 11 years. Scrape it off before storage and spray with used crankcase oil. For the holes, I would just weld some patches on.
Jump to new posts Re: Advice Needed- '76 Mercedes 240D (OM616) Oil Leak + Blow by by DoubleWasp @ 23 minutes 9 seconds ago

I wouldn't bet on valve stem seals with the oil coming out of the engine and hitting the ground. That will come down to either a very effective sealer, or more appropriately, a set of new gaskets or seals wherever the leaks are coming out. Where th
Page 1 of 250 1 2 3 ... 249 250 >