Yesterday at 07:45 PM
help on choosing an air compressor
by ram_man
Yesterday at 07:12 PM
Newest Members
mkanters, sjh888, tmfrahm, theblueox, 03Pathfinder
53038 Registered Users
Who's Online
25 registered (Char Baby, bigt61, cb_13, Adamo91, doolah02, chrisri, 2 invisible), 486 Guests and 236 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
53038 Members
66 Forums
227554 Topics
3630388 Posts

Max Online: 2862 @ 07/07/14 03:10 PM
Donate to BITOG
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Passenger Car Motor Oil (PCMO) - Gasoline Cars/Pickups/Vans/SUVs
Jump to new posts Re: too much oil - crankshaft splash by Lubener @ 5 minutes 6 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: CELICA_XXOriginally Posted By: LubenerI do not know why manufacturers cannot simply design their vehicles with common sense capacities, either 4.5 or 5 qts for example. Maybe because engineers design motors to meet the needs o
Motorcycles and Motorcycle Lubrication
Jump to new posts Re: Rotella for Break In? by yaris0128 @ 6 minutes 34 seconds ago

More like Rotella for life!
Motorcycles and Motorcycle Lubrication
Jump to new posts Post your latest motorcycle speeding ticket by yaris0128 @ 11 minutes 8 seconds ago

Felt like this is a good thread to have on the motorcycle section hahaha. So since I got one this afternoon I'll start. With my Ninja ZX-6 I was clocked at doing 60 in a 35 but the officer dropped it down to 50 in a 35. Very nice of him to do but I
Mechanical /Maintenance Forum
Jump to new posts Re: cracked block Honda civic by Oil Changer @ 12 minutes 26 seconds ago

Great idea! Have a new engine installed then re-use a cracked radiator with God only knows what's in it and drive it God knows how far to get a radiator put in. Would you wait to have new coolant installed too? Originally Posted By: jeepman3071Holy
Jump to new posts Re: What kind of engine oil shoul be use in mine 300M by Adamo91 @ 14 minutes 42 seconds ago

Dear Il_signore97 I have found such oils wich are meets requirements you mentioned: Motul 8100 X-Clean + 5W30 http://oil-land.pl/pl/p/file/8cc0bc94b86e9a1637ea3e3dd6a695b1/8100-X-clean-5W-30-GB.pdf Motul 8100 X-Clean 5W40 http://oil-land.pl/pl/p/f
Jump to new posts Re: are moog suspension parts all the same? by Char Baby @ 15 minutes 44 seconds ago

And with a lifetime warranty!
Engine Oil Filters
Jump to new posts Re: Best bang for the buck oil filter? by Oil Changer @ 19 minutes 9 seconds ago

With the current rebate, Fram Ultra.
Jump to new posts Re: Difference between Mobil 1 regular vs. Extended Se by Oil Changer @ 20 minutes 36 seconds ago

In a motorhome in the mountains of W. Virginia, I'd use M1 0W-40 and not look back.
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Came down with frozen shoulder by hotwheels @ 21 minutes 32 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: sleddriverYep. Been there. Done that. Could barely lift my arm horizontal. It took about 6 months to heal, then suddenly one day I could lift my arm overhead! I over did it kayaking. Swimming could also do it to you. Swimming
Tires & Wheels
Jump to new posts Re: Federal tires by Char Baby @ 24 minutes 13 seconds ago

Every tire company has, Oh lets say, 1 or 2(or 3) tires that really excel in their category. Michelin has more! Private label tires leave it to the customer to decide if their tire is OK for their own vehicle. There really isn't too many controlled
Product Rebates, Sales and Promotions
Jump to new posts Re: **ButTwoGetOne** G.E. LED Bulbs..Target by skyactiv @ 26 minutes 34 seconds ago

I bought a GE LED bulb recently and it didn't last one week. Supposed to last 22 years.
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Came down with frozen shoulder by sleddriver @ 27 minutes 36 seconds ago

Yep. Been there. Done that. Could barely lift my arm horizontal. It took about 6 months to heal, then suddenly one day I could lift my arm overhead! I over did it kayaking. Swimming could also do it to you.
Jump to new posts MOLY DTC ENGINE TREATMENT by toyota62 @ 28 minutes 53 seconds ago

http://www.nulon.com.au/products/Engine_Treatments/MOLY_DTC_ENGINE_TREATMENT/#.VPgnbWccTcs
Tires & Wheels
Jump to new posts Re: Federal tires by chrisri @ 34 minutes 29 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: CamprunnerI did a search on here and did not turn up anything. What's the story with Federal tires are they any good or junk? They make a performance tire called the "595" that is low cost and looks interesting for the
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Woke Up To Acrid Odor and Noise From Basement... by sleddriver @ 38 minutes 12 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: gathermewoolOriginally Posted By: sleddriverI take mine outdoors, spray with degreaser, let it sit 10min and hose off. You won't be able to do that in your area this time of the year unfortunately. Thanks for pointing tha
Question of the Day
Jump to new posts Re: UOA on a Power Transformer - Oil Leaks by used_0il @ Today at 03:20 AM

Does the positive pressure of one gas, in this case nitrogen prevent other gasses from entering where a leak has formed? I would say "watch out for a rake in the grass".
Photo Section
Jump to new posts Re: C5 calipers on a Panther. by asand1 @ Today at 03:15 AM

Updates?
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Creatine Monohydrate. by 01_celica_gt @ Today at 03:12 AM

Originally Posted By: ClevyBlanket statement in regards to steroids and not even remotely close to correct. Considering the various steroids available you'd have to pick one then focus on its function in the human body. It's funny. You mention und
Heavy Equip. and Industrial Oils
Jump to new posts Re: cold weather roller bearing friction by used_0il @ Today at 03:08 AM

A couple of guys can push an empty rail car once it is moving in the summer, but not in the winter. If the added resistance is caused by the cold lubricant in the winter then we only have to add the extra horsepower the roller bearings require. The
Jump to new posts Re: Replacing CV boot, eBay surprise by asand1 @ Today at 02:56 AM

The other end looks good still. The shaft is only two years old and was only leaking because I damaged it. The other shaft is still in good shape as well.
Automotive General Topics
Jump to new posts Re: Thinking of buying this Truck. by mjoekingz28 @ Today at 02:47 AM

Originally Posted By: TdboOriginally Posted By: 01rangerxlOriginally Posted By: TdboLooks like someone screwed up when they ordered that truck. It could also be a situation where GM told them "you will put this truck on your lot if you want t
Automotive General Topics
Jump to new posts Re: New Z06 vs Nismo GTR by mjoekingz28 @ Today at 02:42 AM

Didnt they do away with oil coolers on Vettes?
Engine Oil Filters
Jump to new posts Re: Vortec 8.1L Oil Pressure/Filter question by Clevy @ Today at 02:40 AM

Originally Posted By: ZeeOSixOriginally Posted By: crazyoildudeI don't know what "myth" you are referring to and if you believe that restrictive filters don't exist and every filter is created the exact same flow wise then all the power to
Jump to new posts Re: Quaker State Higher Mileage Oil by MrQuackers @ Today at 02:26 AM

keep checking for availability at stores. One of the stores where I bought the oil put in an order for some more which I will probably buy, no shipping charge.
Grease
Jump to new posts Re: Grease with 700 cst base oil? by Shannow @ Today at 02:25 AM

nope, the request is quite clear, and NGLI 1/2 grease.
Page 1 of 289 1 2 3 ... 288 289 >