by edwardh1
09/20/14 04:08 PM
The term 'oriental'
by L_Sludger
09/20/14 04:00 PM
Interesting ad from VW
by Rick in PA
09/20/14 03:40 PM
Tanker 912 (DC-10) downhill fire retardant drop!
by Drew99GT
09/20/14 02:39 PM
Oreilly $10 off $10 coupon email.
by laserred96gt
09/20/14 02:30 PM
Diff noise
by supton
09/20/14 02:19 PM
do you ever...
by joegreen
09/20/14 02:06 PM
Car fax
by ARB1977
09/20/14 02:00 PM
Newest Members
35ruger, pp4, WCW1, BamBam849, aerogt01
51361 Registered Users
Who's Online
76 registered (1345, 209paulc, 2oldtommy, 01rangerxl, 04SE, 87sammy, 7 invisible), 1827 Guests and 207 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
51361 Members
64 Forums
219540 Topics
3465011 Posts

Max Online: 2862 @ 07/07/14 03:10 PM
Donate to BITOG

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Detail and Wax
Jump to new posts Re: buying aerosol spray cans of krown by JC1 @ 50 seconds ago

I guess you are ordering from a Krown dealer/shop in Canada? I'm note sure if they will mail you aerosol cans. How many cans did you want? Regards, JC.
Automotive General Topics
Jump to new posts Re: Funny Noise after Beating on Ram?? by Warstud @ 2 minutes 27 seconds ago

U-Joints
Aviation
Jump to new posts Re: Tanker 912 (DC-10) downhill fire retardant drop! by youdontwannaknow @ 5 minutes 45 seconds ago

Nicely done. The DC-10 was NWA's favorite on their long haul (international) flights. But flying as a passenger in a cross continental flight in one of these was just pure torture. It was horrible - noisy, uncomfortable literally a sardine can. Well
Jump to new posts Funny Noise after Beating on Ram?? by thorromig @ 7 minutes 41 seconds ago

Looking to get new tires on my Ram in signature, I decided to smoke the rear tires off with POSIs at different roads out in the sticks by my way yesterday. Nothing out of the ordinary with the burnouts besides powerbraking and letting it fly. Kept in
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: The term 'oriental' by paulo57509 @ 8 minutes 59 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: L_SludgerI would like to know why many Asians find this term to be offensive. I would appreciate an earnest discussion here, because honestly it puzzles me that the word is offensive in the first place. FWIW, I'm a third gener
Virgin Oil Analysis - PCMO/HDEO
Jump to new posts Re: Pennzoil Ultra Platinum 5w20 VOA with TBN by jseymour @ 9 minutes 4 seconds ago

And here is the actual report if you prefer that format.
Virgin Oil Analysis - PCMO/HDEO
Jump to new posts Pennzoil Ultra Platinum 5w20 VOA with TBN by jseymour @ 11 minutes 24 seconds ago

Here's a VOA for Pennzoil Ultra Platinum 5w20. I had Blackstone do the TBN using both their old and new methodology. Under the new it is 8.9 and old is 11.0. BLACKSTONE COMMENTS: This is your virgin Pennzoil sample, and it's got a nice, stout addi
Tool Time
Jump to new posts Lincoln jack by supton @ 12 minutes 28 seconds ago

Found these at a fleamarket. Am hoping they are good enough for my truck. 5 ton rating.
Product Rebates, Sales and Promotions
Jump to new posts Re: AutoZone Oil Clearance by thorromig @ 18 minutes 33 seconds ago

I stopped down at my Auto Zone on Monday for a quart of Mobil V-Twin 20-50 for the Road King. While I was there, I asked if they had "any" clearance oil on special? NADDA was the answer once again & I check at least once a month since i
Consumer Electronics
Jump to new posts Re: 1986 Pulser (Canadian Tire brand) 14" Color TV by Marco620 @ 22 minutes 0 seconds ago

Cant wait to play PS4 on that tv
Jump to new posts Re: AutoZone Oil Clearance by Marco620 @ 23 minutes 56 seconds ago

Passed through east topeka,ks autozone and bought all 18qts of qsud for 1.00 each. They had 8 0w30GC and a ton of 0w20 full syn in pennzoil platinum and M1 EP. Saw some PU in 10w30 and 5w40 too.
Mechanical /Maintenance Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Can you feel your engine running ? by Nick1994 @ 28 minutes 8 seconds ago

It's a diesel - yes I can LOL
Vehicles
Jump to new posts Re: Parents got a new used truck... by kkreit01 @ 31 minutes 4 seconds ago

Looks great. The 4.0 should move that truck with ease. Too bad Ford didn't keep them around, and update them. A 3.7 or 2.3EB Ranger with, updated interior would be nice.
Lawn Mower and Small Engine
Jump to new posts Re: Onan 4K Gen Oil Change by JR @ 32 minutes 10 seconds ago

should be fine. I have durablend 15w40 in mine for now.
Consumer Electronics
Jump to new posts Re: WebMD by Eddie @ 35 minutes 30 seconds ago

Vista Ultimate, Yahoo. IE9? I did a registry scan with Avast free.
Detail and Wax
Jump to new posts buying aerosol spray cans of krown by FXjohn @ 37 minutes 2 seconds ago

I've looked around and I can't find a way to mail order spray cans of Krown products. Can anyone help?
Jump to new posts Re: Post your rpms at 70mph by 97tbird @ 38 minutes 36 seconds ago

The 330Ci Bimmer (perf. package, which has a different gear ratio than the regular 330ci AFAIK): (NOTE: I think the ACTUAL speed is 2 MPH LESS than what the speedo shows - that's how it's calibrated; I forgot to compensate for that) AT 70 MPH: AT
Passenger Car Motor Oil (PCMO) - Gasoline Cars/Pickups/Vans/SUVs
Jump to new posts Re: Post your latest oil change by Malo83 @ 38 minutes 52 seconds ago

83 Chevy Silverado, 305ci 219,661 on the clock in/out Pennz HM 10w40, 5qts FRAM Tough Gaurd TG5
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Car fax by ARB1977 @ 44 minutes 58 seconds ago

Thanks guys.
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: The term 'oriental' by widman @ 47 minutes 55 seconds ago

Here we refer daily to the two zones of the country (Bolivia) as oriental and occidental. It is simple geography, although related to a part of the world or the whole world. I suppose that if you were in Asia you could refer to the US as oriental,
Consumer Electronics
Jump to new posts Re: iPhone 5s or 6? What say you? by 97tbird @ 48 minutes 1 second ago

Some have reported 8 hrs or even 12 hrs but I don't think that's the norm. Apparently doing it via itunes takes a smaller footprint and perhaps quicker?
Cooling System Fluids & Additives
Jump to new posts Re: Anyone used the zinc anodes in their system? by Kestas @ 50 minutes 18 seconds ago

Any anode will only protect the cathodic material for a finite distance. Don't expect a few pieces of zinc attached inside the block to protect all the water jacket surfaces.
Jump to new posts Re: AutoZone Oil Clearance by Spartanfool @ 52 minutes 32 seconds ago

Lowell. I will be checking Grand Rapids stores in the next few days.
Mechanical /Maintenance Forum
Jump to new posts replacement foam piece around radiator by edwardh1 @ 55 minutes 12 seconds ago

my radiator, 04 highlander, has/had a foam piece in front of the radiator, between the radiator and the car cross frame -- I think its to block air flow and force the ram air from the road/front of the car thru the radiator. It prevent the air bi p
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: The term 'oriental' by 01rangerxl @ 57 minutes 41 seconds ago

It was a term from the Western imperialistic era used by Westerners to describe Asia and Asian people.
Page 1 of 259 1 2 3 ... 258 259 >