by SirTanon
05/24/16 01:37 PM
Recent discovery of SatbiliTrack failure Mode
by MolaKule
05/24/16 01:11 PM
Costco Insurance discountn going away?
by stockrex
05/24/16 12:56 PM
4 Wix Oil filters and 1 Mazda OEM AF (skyactiv)
by badtlc
05/24/16 12:48 PM
FYI, At&t Implements data caps today
by badtlc
05/24/16 12:12 PM
Top Tier Gasoline = only 5 miles more per tank?
by Hyde244
05/24/16 11:45 AM
Thoughts on buying a car with a rebuilt title?
by 7055
05/24/16 09:54 AM
bought used honda prelude sh, which motor oil
by h22rider
05/24/16 09:38 AM
REVIVE a 3 YEAR stored/maltreated battery?
by SumpChump
05/24/16 09:35 AM
5.0 Mustang & Napa Synthetic
by Camprunner
05/24/16 09:24 AM
Newest Members
WeekendWarrior, emily, lex73, showstopr30, any_user
57966 Registered Users
Who's Online
91 registered (1JZ_E46, 69GTX, Andrei, ag_ghost, 87sammy, alarmguy, 10 invisible), 1988 Guests and 135 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
57966 Members
66 Forums
249347 Topics
4081131 Posts

Max Online: 2862 @ 07/07/14 03:10 PM
Donate to BITOG
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Engine Oil Filters
Jump to new posts Re: PRO-GAUGE Oil Filters? by robo339 @ Yesterday at 06:03 PM

If it's by age I would vote wix
Aviation
Jump to new posts Re: WWII Aircraft Performance Documents by CourierDriver @ Yesterday at 06:03 PM

The specs were really interesting such as aircraft weights and fuel requirements and horsepower ratings, climbing rates and in their day, those planes were the best. How things have changed since the advent of jet fighters and load carrying capabi
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Another good experience with America's Tire by HTSS_TR @ Yesterday at 06:02 PM

Went to nearby America's Tire to order a set of Kumho Solus TA71 205/6016 for 2006 Volvo V70. Took with me a printed copy of the lowest price I can find from onlinetires.om, their price is $73.97/ea without shipping but plus tax(local pick up), showe
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Dirty play by Warrior's Draymond Green ! by Rand @ Yesterday at 06:00 PM

Second blow from green to adam's undercarriage this series. Should get 1 game suspension...looks really on purpose and his history.
Tires & Wheels
Jump to new posts Re: Putting 195/60/15 on a Car with 205/65/15 by Rand @ Yesterday at 05:59 PM

Originally Posted By: ram_manI have a friend who doesn't have a whole lot of money and I'm trying to help them out. The car in question has 205/65/r15 The front two are junk could I put 195/60/r15 on the front and the good 205's she has one the back?
Passenger Car Motor Oil (PCMO) - Gasoline Cars/Pickups/Vans/SUVs
Jump to new posts Re: Best engine oil for Cadillac ATS-V? by userfriendly @ Yesterday at 05:59 PM

GM offers a 160,000 km power train warranty on that car using their 5w30 dexos. Typically in Canada, we might see an ATS-V stuck in traffic, in one of perhaps 8 cities over 1M. Five years on a country mountain road, except during snow storms, might
Tires & Wheels
Jump to new posts Putting 195/60/15 on a Car with 205/65/15 by ram_man @ Yesterday at 05:56 PM

I have a friend who doesn't have a whole lot of money and I'm trying to help them out. The car in question has 205/65/r15 The front two are junk could I put 195/60/r15 on the front and the good 205's she has one the back? I realize it's not ideal. Bu
Jump to new posts Re: Post your latest oil change by eugenem @ Yesterday at 05:56 PM

2015 Toyota Sienna 3.5L V6 10,200 miles on car/engine 10,200 miles on oil Oil and filter out: Factory fill (TGMO 0W-20) / OEM filter Oil and filter in: M1 AFE 0W-20 / Toyota 04152-YZZA1 filter
Engine Oil Filters
Jump to new posts Re: CQ Blue 84151 5,018 Miles | 3 Months [Cut Open] by SirTanon @ Yesterday at 05:53 PM

That's a very robust looking filters, and I must agree that the louvers are nice and open.. .. but that oil is BLACK. Was there any additive in there with it, or are we just looking at lots of turbo soot?
Jump to new posts Re: oil change interval for 3000 mile 2014 Camry by tig1 @ Yesterday at 05:53 PM

Originally Posted By: RunExtend it to 12 months. Save your money. This.
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: What is your winner? by Mr Nice @ Yesterday at 05:51 PM

I posted a Vanguard link for a study they did about lump sum versus DCA investing. Lump sum had a bigger return. Few have a substantial amount of cash to invest all at once and need to DCA.
Engine Oil Filters
Jump to new posts Re: FRAM XG10575 6,400 Miles | 8 Months [Cut Open] by cronk @ Yesterday at 05:51 PM

Good looking filter, my only area of improvement would be a couple extra pleats by the seam.
Lawn Mower and Small Engine
Jump to new posts Re: Still Fs55r experience? by _MAXIMUS_ @ Yesterday at 05:51 PM

Originally Posted By: Ramblejam1. Stop by your local Stihl dealer and get a tube of this; it'll thread right onto the gearbox/head: http://www.stihl.com/stihl-superlub-fs.aspx 2. Any problems with these are mostly fuel related. Keep the gas in it f
Jump to new posts Re: Still Fs55r experience? by _MAXIMUS_ @ Yesterday at 05:50 PM

I use shell 91 octane ethanol free gas for the mix
Jump to new posts Re: oil change interval for 3000 mile 2014 Camry by Oregoonian @ Yesterday at 05:48 PM

Originally Posted By: RunExtend it to 12 months. Save your money. +1.....your using a quality top-shelf oil....so extending your OCI out to 12....or even 18 months, should be OK, and save you a few bucks as well. With your cold Montana winters,
Vehicles
Jump to new posts Re: Got it home! Meet Leo. by ls1mike @ Yesterday at 05:48 PM

I will tell you I love the Trans Am, but the Caprice is a better overall car. Much tighter, huge brakes that stop it awesome and for heavy car it gets around corners pretty dang good!
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Selling used equipment and nasty/agressive buyers by eljefino @ Yesterday at 05:46 PM

Originally Posted By: NHHEMI I actually prefer to see firm after the price as a buyer as well. It means I don't have to mess around offering this price and that price in a game with the seller to try and get it to a price I feel is fair. IMO the peop
Jump to new posts Re: Still Fs55r experience? by jhellwig @ Yesterday at 05:43 PM

I have one and like it. I wish it had a longer shaft though. They do and don't still make it. That motor design is used on a ton of stuff still produced. The newer models are the same basic machine.
Engine Oil Filters
Jump to new posts Re: PRO-GAUGE Oil Filters? by 340six @ Yesterday at 05:43 PM

Small block dodge that is used very low miles. oil changed by age not miles as miles are so few when done. Oil looks new when swapped out. And same as but used daily driver
Jump to new posts Re: How long can I go on dirty used oil? by mtlineman @ Yesterday at 05:42 PM

Ive seen a guy driving 1 mile a day to work in Montana winters turn Amsoil into a tan jello mold, in oil pan, rocker cover and side cover. You literally had to scoop it out of the pan by hand. The motor sounded like a thrashing machine but still ran
Jump to new posts Re: oil change interval for 3000 mile 2014 Camry by Run @ Yesterday at 05:39 PM

Extend it to 12 months. Save your money.
Jump to new posts oil change interval for 3000 mile 2014 Camry by mtlineman @ Yesterday at 05:36 PM

Montana owned, garaged, 3000 mile 2014 1/2 Camry 4 cyl.. What oil & change interval would you advise for seldom driven vehicle like my wife's. Its been getting 6 month changes but Toyota says 12 month changes. Ive used Mobil 1 changed at 200 mile
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Dirty play by Warrior's Draymond Green ! by Vuflanovsky @ Yesterday at 05:34 PM

I live in the Bay Area and I'm a Warriors fan but I think the Warriors are starting to exhibit both frustration and plays that don't particularly show a lot of brain synapse firing. Curry going for that loose ball into the stands after the issue with
Firearms: Lubes, Cleaners, & Maintenance
Jump to new posts Re: Ghost Gunner by billt460 @ Yesterday at 05:33 PM

Originally Posted By: AZjeffIf you were to buy a completed 80% lower from someone you and the seller would probably be committing a felony. Why would you want to do that? For personal use only. That's just it. I wouldn't do it. I was just pointing o
Vehicles
Jump to new posts Re: Got it home! Meet Leo. by Nick1994 @ Yesterday at 05:33 PM

Originally Posted By: 04SECongrats, so jealous! So, now that you have the Caprice, you won't be needing the T/A anymore, I will take if off your hands. I agree, I'll take it off your hands if 04SE isn't interested, I'll even come pick it up LOL.
Page 32 of 69 < 1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 ... 68 69 >