by Whipped500
21 minutes 40 seconds ago
How can i post pictures here on Bitog
by crazyoildude
48 minutes 38 seconds ago
Kioti 3054 - Anyone?
by sw99
53 minutes 32 seconds ago
Deep well owners?? Dirty water after 40 days...
by sw99
Today at 07:44 PM
Fumoto drain valve particles left
by Stewie
Today at 07:34 PM
frozen drain pipe in kitchen sink
by Donald
Today at 07:21 PM
Replacing OEM tires right away. Whats your opinion
by 3for3
Today at 07:18 PM
The Challenge - Spock versus Spock
by hotwheels
Today at 06:52 PM
Oriellys has QSUD 10-30 for $1.37
by oliveoil
Today at 05:31 PM
Detroit Series 60 Motor Oil Questions
by Dak27
Today at 04:56 PM
Genie garage door opener remote eating batteries
by boulderdentist
Today at 04:39 PM
Newest Members
canivour, hunky, Esgar, doublej9886, Nixoninc
52989 Registered Users
Who's Online
122 registered (29662, 74DartSport, -SyN-, 2010_FX4, 19jacobob93, 4Scott4, 13 invisible), 1487 Guests and 176 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
52989 Members
66 Forums
227339 Topics
3626051 Posts

Max Online: 2862 @ 07/07/14 03:10 PM
Donate to BITOG
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Are we really driving well?? by Merkava_4 @ Today at 02:27 AM

All this will change when cars become all electric and self driving. Google and Apple want to get into the car business. All the cars will be going the exact same speed because they will all be talking to each other in their own car language. The med
ATF, Differential, Trans, Brakes, P/S
Jump to new posts Re: Open differential gear oil, and Moly by wrcsixeight @ Today at 02:04 AM

Thanks Mola, was hoping you'd chime in. IF a gear oil were specifically formulated around an Open differential with no clutches or brass synchros, what EP/AW additives would you hope to see? I know M1 is good stuff, but without clutches or Brass,
Mechanical /Maintenance Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Aluminum vs Copper heater cores by zray @ Today at 01:52 AM

Can't speak to the vintage Buick's spare availability , but in the vintage Mustang world there are both the copper/brass and the aluminum Varieties available. And the brass/copper ones don't cost $300 either. Generally the aluminum ones available
Jump to new posts Re: Open differential gear oil, and Moly by MolaKule @ Today at 01:51 AM

Schaeffer's Oil Company has moly in many of their gear oils, in fact they pioneered the use of moly in gear oils and greases. I think the reason most don't include moly is the possibility of moly interfering with the LSD additive chemistry in most g
Passenger Car Motor Oil (PCMO) - Gasoline Cars/Pickups/Vans/SUVs
Originally Posted By: Shannow"........If you are trying to determine how good an engine oil is, it's a sideshow gimmick that doesn't tell you bupkis about which oil will protect your engine. If you get to that type of contact in your engine (an
Engine Oil Filters
Originally Posted By: crazyoildudeI am having second thoughts about the ultra being the oil holes are so small both outside and inside as well compared to the motorcraft. Again, as I said before, a member here measured the total base plate hole are
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: 'Net Neutrality' by Nick R @ Today at 01:25 AM

Originally Posted By: 02SEOriginally Posted By: hattOriginally Posted By: 02SE Well there you go. Take the risk and start your own ISP, and run it as you deem fit. It should be a piece of cake for someone with such vast experience.. Let us know whe
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: 'Net Neutrality' by Nick R @ Today at 01:24 AM

Originally Posted By: TravOriginally Posted By: NickdfreshThe FACT is that dolts chirping against Net Neutrality are in favor of this: That is a pack a lies and you know it. Talk about epic trolls. LOL No, this is pretty close to what the ide
Originally Posted By: Lex94Crude oil is consumed at 15 billion liters per day. 15 billion liter cylinder is about 10 house lots in diameter and 10 house lots tall...A tiny amount compared to earth surface and sun energy. Tiny...'cept you have to fi
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: 'Net Neutrality' by 02SE @ Today at 01:08 AM

Originally Posted By: hattOriginally Posted By: 02SE Well there you go. Take the risk and start your own ISP, and run it as you deem fit. It should be a piece of cake for someone with such vast experience.. Let us know when we can sign-up for your
Engine Oil Filters
The black ADBV was from another filter I cut open at the same time as the FL-820s. I just grabbed something to keep the filter from rolling away when I was trying to take the picture. I should have grabbed the one from the filter, but I didn't really
Jump to new posts Re: Aluminum vs Copper heater cores by DoubleWasp @ Today at 12:59 AM

Rotella ELC Ultra has protective additives for superior brass/copper/lead solder protection. No 2H either.
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Honda Slashes US production due to shut ports by andrewg @ Today at 12:57 AM

Originally Posted By: antiqueshellOriginally Posted By: andrewg Balance? Hardly. And unions are..."honorable" then? Ha ha ha ha ha ha. Now I've heard it all. An employee works for an employer and in return gets compensated by being paid
Jump to new posts Re: Myth Busted: "Bad cat won't cause misfire" by DoubleWasp @ Today at 12:57 AM

Florida had to be good for something, I guess.
Well said Trav. I should use netrogena t gel as it has a bunch of zinc
Engine Oil Filters
Jump to new posts Re: Heard a new one towards the Fram hate today .... by DoubleWasp @ Today at 12:52 AM

Purolator ? In my experience, women have a natural aversion to lubed protection that tears.
Jump to new posts Re: Open differential gear oil, and Moly by wrcsixeight @ Today at 12:47 AM

I guess an old school axle with a Non LSD differential is just not what current gear oils are designed around, since gear oils also go into LSD Diffs and manual gearboxes too. Seems like a gear oil designed solely around an open Diff, would have a d
Vehicles
Jump to new posts Re: Noticing a trend on craigslist... by paulo57509 @ Today at 12:45 AM

My favorites are, "It ran when it was parked 7 years ago" or "Project with patina" which translates into massive body rot. On this site: http://www.thirdgen.org/ if it doesn't run right, regardless of whether it's ignition relate
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: 'Net Neutrality' by Trav @ Today at 12:45 AM

Originally Posted By: NickdfreshThe FACT is that dolts chirping against Net Neutrality are in favor of this: That is a pack a lies and you know it. Talk about epic trolls. LOL
Firearms: Lubes, Cleaners, & Maintenance
Jump to new posts Re: Electronic lock problem on Cannon safe by paulo57509 @ Today at 12:38 AM

TERRY HARGEN: "Alright bub, where is that piece of paper that was in my pants pocket?" SHEMP: "You mean the one with the numbers on it and the letters L-R-L-R-L-R-L?" TERRY HARGEN: "That's it, that's it, yes, yes where is i
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: 'Net Neutrality' by Nick R @ Today at 12:33 AM

Originally Posted By: MysticThis article in the National Review is an example of various links that have appeared recently at The Drudge Report: http://www.nationalreview.com/article/414483/comrades-net-neutrality-john-fund I get a pretty strong im
Jump to new posts Re: 4X4 RAM 3500HD Differential Lube change Question by Greasymechtech @ Today at 12:30 AM

I would change the front diff every 45k or 60k, after the initial 15k change. I'd also consider a synth 75w90 which opens up more fluid choices. How much extra MPG do you get with the eco-thin 75w85?
Crude oil is consumed at 15 billion liters per day. 15 billion liter cylinder is about 10 house lots in diameter and 10 house lots tall...A tiny amount compared to earth surface and sun energy.
Firearms: Lubes, Cleaners, & Maintenance
Jump to new posts Re: New Little Scattergun - Kel-Tec KSG by john_pifer @ Today at 12:29 AM

Originally Posted By: c502cidOriginally Posted By: john_piferFinally made it to the range with the KSG yesterday. Man this thing is awesome! It kicks! No functional problems with birdshot, buckshot or slugs. The spent shells do hit my wrist, sam
Oil Additives
Jump to new posts Re: Oil additives of the past and present by GaleHawkins @ Today at 12:23 AM

We got the oil changed in the 2003 GM 5.3L at 137K miles that has had the oil pressure relief valve issue that can be a known GM issue. I ran 1/2 can of Seafoam a couple years ago and got the No Oil Pressure on hot restarts to go away. Then we ran Mo
Page 32 of 85 < 1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 ... 84 85 >