04/18/14 08:24 PM
VW jetta oil and filter recommendations
by scott37300
04/18/14 08:19 PM
Newest Members
BryanM, otbevo, AF_CyberDude, JDMHero47, Laethageal
49619 Registered Users
Who's Online
90 registered (440Magnum, 01rangerxl, 01_celica_gt, 77GrandPrix, 123Saab, 901Memphis, 7 invisible), 1299 Guests and 209 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
49619 Members
64 Forums
212084 Topics
3324184 Posts

Max Online: 2551 @ 04/05/14 01:28 PM
Donate to BITOG

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Tires & Wheels
Jump to new posts Re: These "all weather tires" vs performance snow tire by CapriRacer @ Today at 08:09 AM

Originally Posted By: orsoQuote: You forgot one thing. In countries that have strong winters (Germany, Austria, Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia, North Italy, parts of France, Sweden, Norway, etc) except M+S you have to have snow flake sign. If you do not h
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: After the Military, College, Work? by BISCUT @ Today at 08:09 AM

My advice would be to take every single civil service test you are eligible for. The experience taking them is worth the filing fee. I have 6 years left of the whole cop thing. Best job ever, worst job ever; all depends on the day. If you pick th
Motorcycles and Motorcycle Lubrication
Jump to new posts Re: High Zinc/ Phos or high Moly? by fonecord2 @ Today at 08:09 AM

The synthetic VR1 has a lot of moly. That's what I'm using in my twin cam.
Vehicles
Jump to new posts Re: 2007 Ford Focus SE?? by tig1 @ Today at 08:06 AM

My 07 has been a very good car. Front brakes were replaced last year along with the front sway bar end links. Engine has been flawless as has the trans. As for rust, none, as one poster suggested. Overall it has been a very reliable car.
Tires & Wheels
Jump to new posts Re: As If Nitrogen Filling Is Special? by SHOZ @ Today at 08:06 AM

Originally Posted By: ShannowAs an aside, I would think that helium and argon would leak faster, being monatomic. the generators at work are filled with hydrogen (60 tonnes of steel, copper, and insulation spinning at 3,000RPM,and hydrogen provides
Lawn Mower and Small Engine
Jump to new posts Re: restored lawn boy 2 cycle by chestand @ Today at 08:04 AM

I have probably 14 or so LB's including a bricktop just like that one. I love the look of the brick and the great sound when it's well tuned. LB's are in my opinion the best mowers ever made. 4hp from a Lawnboy beats 6hp from a 4 stroke every day of
Photo Section
Jump to new posts Re: Daughter's friend has great eyesight by Shannow @ Today at 08:02 AM

most of them here are... Eastern brown snake is my best guess, but it was pretty docile time of pic.
Fuels and Fuel Additives: Gasoline and Diesel
Jump to new posts Re: Gumout Multi System Tune Up by msmoke00 @ Today at 08:02 AM

Originally Posted By: Char Baby , I believe this product can also be poured into the gas tank apon filling up our gas tanks, just like any/most FSC's. Which is what I'd like to do. In the gas it would look to be fine to use, claims it has PEA. On
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Mom's car totaled by exranger06 @ Today at 07:59 AM

I hate parking on the street. A few years ago, my sister had her car parked on the street on New Year's Eve. A drunk driver slammed into it and tried to leave the scene. His car was smashed up good and he didn't get far. Sister's car was totaled.
Passenger Car Motor Oil (PCMO) - Gasoline Cars/Pickups/Vans/SUVs
Jump to new posts Re: Honda CRV2012 oil change recommendation by Hokiefyd @ Today at 07:59 AM

Hi Larry, Your 2012 CR-V has a Maintenance Minder that keeps track of many variables including things such as miles, engine load, number of cold starts, all that. It will vary the recommended maintenance interval based on how the car is driven. Yo
Used Oil Analysis - Motorcycle
Jump to new posts Re: Motul 300V - 2012 Sukuki DL650 VStrom by sunruh @ Today at 07:57 AM

not much more to add that ^^^^ he didnt already state. ya lost 60f in flash due to fuel. imho thats more than 0.5% fuel from what ive seen. yes keeping the susvis with that kind of fuel is pretty darn impressive. [darth vader voice] MOST IMPRESSIV
Automotive General Topics
Jump to new posts Re: Simple safety lock for Fumoto valves by TiredTrucker @ Today at 07:57 AM

The Fumoto I had on a Jeep Liberty Diesel that saw a LOT of off road never opened. The Fumoto on one of my semi trucks, for almost 1 million miles, never opened. The same for the semi truck after that. And now my 2013 Silverado that gets sticks, c
Vehicles
Jump to new posts 2015 Honda HR-V by Hokiefyd @ Today at 07:56 AM

Honda will bring the Fit-based subcompact crossover to North America for the 2015 model year. http://www.autoblog.com/2014/04/17/2015-honda-hr-v-new-york/ I think the styling is tasteful, though the rear has a lot of RAV-4 in it to me. No word yet
Cooling System Fluids & Additives
Jump to new posts Re: Zerex G-05 ready to use concentration? by Boss302fan @ Today at 07:55 AM

Where can you get Zerex G-05? Walmart?
Jump to new posts Honda CRV2012 oil change recommendation by LarryHill @ Today at 07:53 AM

I bought a Honda CRV2012 from a dealer with 20000 miles on it last April (so I've had it a year. I have only driven 5500 miles mostly city or short trips less than 200 miles. The car uses synthetic oil. The question is when is it time to change th
Tires & Wheels
Jump to new posts Re: Potholes and shaking tires by CapriRacer @ Today at 07:53 AM

Originally Posted By: grampiI guess I don't understand what is causing the damage to the tires...... Yes, I think that is obvious by your responses. Let's see if I can explain it better. Originally Posted By: grampi..... This is my 2nd Corolla now
Jump to new posts Re: Oil recommendation for acura/honda k20 engine by Boss302fan @ Today at 07:53 AM

I used 5W30 PP in ours and it worked fantastic. The engine was very clean... Very smooth running with this synthetic oil.
Consumer Electronics
Jump to new posts Re: My Blackberry Z30 review. by BMWTurboDzl @ Today at 07:52 AM

Originally Posted By: JC1Originally Posted By: DonaldWhile it may be a great phone, the apps that are released are for Android and IPhone. Not Blackberry nor Windows. I have serious doubts whether REM will be in business in a year or two. I ag
Vehicles
Jump to new posts Re: 2015 Toyota Camry by KitaCam @ Today at 07:51 AM

THIS is MY kind of grill for the LE...not normally a blingbling kinda guy, ( I debadged the Camry) but THIS I like...it is so much stronger than either of the grills we've seen so far on the Camry... I can see this as a factory grill for the XLE t
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Laser eye surgery by Fleetmon @ Today at 07:51 AM

As a follow on, I just had my CDL physical yesterday and 20/20 for both. Not too bad for Lasik fourteen years ago and 60 years old. I mentioned I get dry eyes occasionally but they're not to the point where I've ever used eyedrops.
Oil Filters
Jump to new posts Re: Wire screen backed filter? by dlundblad @ Today at 07:51 AM

Originally Posted By: Merkava_4Originally Posted By: ZeeOSix^^^ Yes, full synthetic media will flow better than cellulose for a given flow area. OK then - you tell me why the NAPA Gold and NAPA Platinum have the same flow ratings - I've been wonderi
Photo Section
Jump to new posts Re: Daughter's friend has great eyesight by R80RS @ Today at 07:50 AM

What species? Poisonous?
Consumer Electronics
Jump to new posts Re: My Blackberry Z30 review. by BMWTurboDzl @ Today at 07:50 AM

Originally Posted By: DonaldWhile it may be a great phone, the apps that are released are for Android and IPhone. Not Blackberry nor Windows. I have serious doubts whether REM will be in business in a year or two. True. TBH there are some nati
Mechanical /Maintenance Forum
Jump to new posts Re: OE spark plug question by asand1 @ Today at 07:47 AM

Stick with oem brand, but feel free to upgrade electrode material. If you have waste spark ignition you will need double platinum or double iridium. Sometimes when switching brands, there is something lost in the translation resulting in a hotter or
Mechanical /Maintenance Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Leaking fuel at pressure regulator - gm 3.1 v6 by The_Eric @ Today at 07:46 AM

It's very common for that rear breather fitting to be loose. The part should still be available- but as a set. I believe GM calls it a manifold. Comes with the PCV tube, MAP/fuel pressure tube, breather tube and the vacuum modulator tube... At least
Page 32 of 74 < 1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 ... 73 74 >