Recent Topics
Is radius rod same thing as sway bar
by Vikas
10/24/14 11:35 AM
window tinting: outside or inside
by friendly_jacek
10/24/14 10:11 AM
NYC police officer injured after hatchet attack.
by dave1251
10/24/14 10:11 AM
Triumph Herald
by Stelth
10/24/14 09:43 AM
I have a Royal Purple filter on since 1/29/2013
by cutter
10/24/14 09:37 AM
Conoco Philips 5W30 synthetic blend in Honda Gen
by lexus114
10/24/14 09:32 AM
Home AC condenser fins
by ARB1977
10/24/14 08:27 AM
Havoline OAT Coolant substitute?
by dan87951
10/24/14 08:00 AM
Pennzoil Spring FRN changed! Codes invalid
by Scott_mi
10/24/14 07:59 AM
Wix 57202 filter: 9k miles over 3 years
by dnewton3
10/24/14 07:19 AM
New computer build
by Colt45ws
10/24/14 07:18 AM
Stabil 360
by RamFan
10/24/14 06:34 AM
Newest Members
Dumy, SethTanner, mrfitz, 69P, newbull87
51678 Registered Users
Who's Online
97 registered (Apollo14, aquariuscsm, 95MarkVIII, 901Memphis, ARCOgraphite, 55Test, 4 invisible), 1860 Guests and 228 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
51678 Members
64 Forums
221145 Topics
3496221 Posts

Max Online: 2862 @ 07/07/14 03:10 PM
Donate to BITOG

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Oil Filters
Jump to new posts Re: Biggest AC Delco/Fram Ultra for GM LSA? by GM4LIFE @ Yesterday at 05:09 PM

Originally Posted By: dailydriverI have tried to find a larger filter than what Fram shows as the Ultra for my LS1, which in other brands is the 'truck' filters (4.8/5.3/6.0 LSx type engines). But Fram lists the same exact, small, standard, Ultra fo
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Canadian Troops should take their Weapons Home by Drew99GT @ Yesterday at 05:07 PM

What stopped the armed Islamic Jihadi in Canada yesterday from killing dozens of people??? A good man with a GUN.
Detail and Wax
Jump to new posts Re: Best Car wash / wax combo by 97tbird @ Yesterday at 05:06 PM

LOL!
Passenger Car Motor Oil (PCMO) - Gasoline Cars/Pickups/Vans/SUVs
Jump to new posts Re: 2014 silverado oil issue by GM4LIFE @ Yesterday at 05:05 PM

Originally Posted By: OVERKILLOriginally Posted By: GM4LIFEOriginally Posted By: Merkava_4Originally Posted By: actionstanThere is so much misinformation in this thread its mind boggling. All these 5w-30/10w30 people come out of the wood work, saying
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Bio clean for a slow drain? by Stelth @ Yesterday at 05:05 PM

Originally Posted By: supton Why would pouring boiling water be bad? People have been dumping boiling hot water down the sink for decades--not sure how else you cook macaroni, short of dumping it outside. I'm guessing even a couple of gallons will
Computers
Jump to new posts Re: Avast Secure Online / CCleaner question by 97tbird @ Yesterday at 05:04 PM

Ah! Thanks, guys. Just another Avast 'ad' I guess. They sure have a lot of them now I guess I will let CCleaner do the active monitoring for a bit and see if it affects performance / speed.
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Solar eclipse today by morepwr @ Yesterday at 05:04 PM

Originally Posted By: dparmOriginally Posted By: silverratA solar eclipse. The cosmic ballet goes on... I call the big one Bitey. Donuts, is there anything they cant do?
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Canadian Troops should take their Weapons Home by 97tbird @ Yesterday at 05:00 PM

LET'S TURN CANADA INTO A LAND OF GUN TOTING COWBOYS!. not.
Lawn Mower and Small Engine
Jump to new posts Re: Mobil 1 Oil ? by DemoFly @ Yesterday at 04:55 PM

Because most people don't change the oil in their lawnmowers.
Tires & Wheels
Jump to new posts Re: Best low priced all season that's good in the snow by mtndew_dad @ Yesterday at 04:54 PM

Originally Posted By: JimzzOriginally Posted By: mtndew_dadI don't thing any of the new Cooper CS-3 or CS-5 tires were available last winter, so I am not sure how there snow performance can be judged yet. Just looking at the tread pattern is no guar
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: anything that better then Pepto-Bismol ? by expat @ Yesterday at 04:51 PM

http://www.chemistdirect.co.uk/kaolin-and-morphine-mixture/prd-o2d
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: anything that better then Pepto-Bismol ? by MetalSlug @ Yesterday at 04:51 PM

Originally Posted By: NO2Immodium can help - also watch out for Malaria carrying mosquitoes if you are in the far north. I found the food there very high quality, especially the meats, and rather bland so I doubt you will have any problems. Water in
Jump to new posts Re: 2014 silverado oil issue by OVERKILL @ Yesterday at 04:51 PM

Originally Posted By: GM4LIFEOriginally Posted By: Merkava_4Originally Posted By: actionstanThere is so much misinformation in this thread its mind boggling. All these 5w-30/10w30 people come out of the wood work, saying to put a non-recommended grad
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: anything that better then Pepto-Bismol ? by 97tbird @ Yesterday at 04:51 PM

Lomotil - prescription only though.
Jump to new posts Re: KIA and Honda 0 or 5/20 by wemay @ Yesterday at 04:49 PM

Originally Posted By: GreasymechtechWarranty fear is a joke. My recommendation is any brand 0w20 current spec full synthetic. Also note that any current spec 5w20 full synth will work great too. No need to stock multiple grades. I'm leaning mor
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: anything that better then Pepto-Bismol ? by MetalSlug @ Yesterday at 04:49 PM

remember this is not for heart burn, just a emergency/prevent diarrhea situation. I dont have a heart burn problem. Sorry if this topic is uncomfortable because of diarrhea topic.
Jump to new posts Re: Warren Synthetic Blend 5w-30 $2.99 Qt. by Rat407 @ Yesterday at 04:49 PM

It is for a friend. He is in the Army down at Fort Bragg. So his daily commute is from here and is all 2 lane back roads. I help out by doing his oil changes for him. Just trying to save him some money and since the Warren oil is right here in our
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: anything that better then Pepto-Bismol ? by NO2 @ Yesterday at 04:49 PM

Immodium can help - also watch out for Malaria carrying mosquitoes if you are in the far north. I found the food there very high quality, especially the meats, and rather bland so I doubt you will have any problems. Water in Buenos Aries is potable t
Oil Filters
Jump to new posts Re: Biggest AC Delco/Fram Ultra for GM LSA? by splinter @ Yesterday at 04:48 PM

^ Yeah my Gen-IV LMG just receives the PF48 to PF63 (equivalent) ‘upgrade’ screwed on to the filter pad during OCs. If and when you guys stumble across a sexy hot rod filter please share that knowledge with the oversized stalwarts!
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: anything that better then Pepto-Bismol ? by mattwithcats @ Yesterday at 04:44 PM

Acid Reducers Prescription - Omeprazole (I think this is generic Prilosc) Non Prescription - Ranitidine (Zantac generic) 75 milligrams, in a big bottle of 120-150 tablets for around $10 at Wal-Mart. Diarrhea - Loperamide (Immodium generic) All
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: anything that better then Pepto-Bismol ? by MetalSlug @ Yesterday at 04:43 PM

Imma just put all in a check in luggage.
Jump to new posts Re: using M1 High Mileage... having doubts, switch? by Danh @ Yesterday at 04:42 PM

Originally Posted By: GarakOriginally Posted By: CELICA_XXThe SL rating always cautioned me about that oil. Why isn't it SN like the MaxLife Synthetic? If I were to venture a guess, it would be that phosphorous content would preclude SM or SN certif
Jump to new posts Re: KIA and Honda 0 or 5/20 by Greasymechtech @ Yesterday at 04:40 PM

Warranty fear is a joke. My recommendation is any brand 0w20 current spec full synthetic. Also note that any current spec 5w20 full synth will work great too. No need to stock multiple grades.
Jump to new posts Re: New oil for Chrysler and Dodge. by toneydoc @ Yesterday at 04:39 PM

Fiat influence and they might possibly have some financial interest in the company as well. That is what happens when companies are sold to overseas companies. Things change.
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: anything that better then Pepto-Bismol ? by skyactiv @ Yesterday at 04:38 PM

Pepto Max. But you gotta declare it with the TSA first thing during the screening process.
Page 32 of 83 < 1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 ... 82 83 >