by jiffydarren
09/02/14 09:00 PM
less than a month
by Donald
09/02/14 08:33 PM
Replacing the Dry Cracked Michelins
by Nick1994
09/02/14 08:31 PM
Any tips on reupholstering center arm rest?
by gregk24
09/02/14 08:09 PM
Which grand touring smoothest, quietest on Civic?
by flinter
09/02/14 08:08 PM
Window AC vs Central AC
by fisher83
09/02/14 08:06 PM
should I?
by mrjlube
09/02/14 07:56 PM
ISIS
by KevGuy
09/02/14 07:52 PM
switcharoo
by 99Troopers
09/02/14 07:43 PM
We're officially a Honda family now!
by sasilverbullet
09/02/14 07:38 PM
Men's Cologne / Eau De Toilette ?
by 97tbird
09/02/14 07:29 PM
Newest Members
dobbs101, Fleeter7, AK45, GabrielPrice, TheGuyGRM
51179 Registered Users
Who's Online
123 registered (2010_FX4, 808Soldier, 3800Series, 901Memphis, 1 FMF, 65f100, 15 invisible), 1860 Guests and 263 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
51179 Members
64 Forums
218720 Topics
3448848 Posts

Max Online: 2862 @ 07/07/14 03:10 PM
Donate to BITOG

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Heavy Duty Engine Oil (HDEO) - Diesel/Gas Pickups/Trucks/Vans
Jump to new posts Re: Any thoughts on ACD & HDD by Powerstroke @ Today at 10:06 AM

Seems like the HDD would be the best choice year round in both cold and hot extremes. The HDD could handle both. The ACD is certainly a stout oil, but -40 is just too cold for it. Heck I think Amsoil lists the ACD cold flow at -37. If you have both,
General and Off Topic
Originally Posted By: L_Sludgeralthough it would be a lot less titillating than the 200mb zip file loaded with the personal pictures and videos of Kate Upton that went around this time. Yowza! I wasn't a fan of Kate Upton until now. Link? I don'
Oil Filters
Jump to new posts Re: Motorcraft FL-820S - 10,173 miles by OVERKILL @ Today at 10:05 AM

FWIW: This filter was one from the case of filters I bought some time ago. The one that just went on was the last one from that case. The date stamp on that picture is April 21st, 2010. So that gives you the relative age of these filters.
Tires & Wheels
Jump to new posts Re: Help pick a winner by leeharvey418 @ Today at 10:02 AM

Just to confirm - are they indeed Revos and not Revo 2s? Because the Revo 2 is only a few years old...
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Now I'm a drag king. by L_Sludger @ Today at 10:01 AM

Originally Posted By: GreeCguyO great and worthy Shannow, with a case or two of "Fosters" we would make one heck of a team! Any real Aussie would tell you that Fosters is swill, mate!
General and Off Topic
if a hacker went through my phone he'd find pictures of my bunnies. if he wanted to share them with the world i'd be tickled. although it would be a lot less titillating than the 200mb zip file loaded with the personal pictures and videos of Kate
Automotive General Topics
Jump to new posts Re: Why the auto repair industry gets a bad rep by gogozy @ Today at 09:59 AM

Originally Posted By: InspecktorPrevious owner was very transparent about cost and labor. He was always busy, and often had mechanics working late, or even in weekends if an out of towner had problems. Markups were fair,and labor was done by time o
Oil Filters
Jump to new posts Re: MC FL-500s 9,245 Miles [Cut Open] by 2010_FX4 @ Today at 09:57 AM

Originally Posted By: Dallas69Is a MC equal to a P1 then? I think it falls between a Purolator Classic and a P1 with regards to filtering performance (93.7% @ 20 microns), but is on par with the P1 when quality and construction is compared.
Used Oil Analysis - Gasoline
Jump to new posts Re: 01 Chevy Prizm 1.8L 1FFZE, 5800mi, Mobil 5000 5w30 by Boss302fan @ Today at 09:56 AM

I would use Maxlife 10W30 in this engine. The 10W40 is to heavy... Maxlife 10W30 is already on the upper viscosity range for a 30 weight oil.
Vehicles
Jump to new posts Re: Honda real time AWD by Miller88 @ Today at 09:55 AM

Originally Posted By: Quattro PeteOriginally Posted By: Miller88 If needed,I can run a worn out tire on my Cherokee along with a brand new one. If needed? When is this ever a good idea to run a worn out tire on a vehicle? It's never a good ide
Used Oil Analysis - Gasoline
oil didn't even know it was used. dang good report.
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Don't forget to remove your pictures from cloud... by LoneRanger @ Today at 09:50 AM

No, but you are an idiot if you upload to the cloud photos or info about yourself, in the form of digital media files, that you would consider damaging or embarrassing if the files were to go public. You would have forfeited all security control ove
General and Off Topic
Originally Posted By: d00df00dMy car completely lacks armor plating, and I am stupid enough to drive it in public. Guess I'm asking to be gunned down or drive over a bomb. I must be an attention-seeking idiot. Fail.
Computers
Jump to new posts Re: Linux Mint - Grub rescue - Unmounted partition? by 99Saturn @ Today at 09:49 AM

Originally Posted By: krazywhat did you do to resolve the problem. I turned to google . Feel like I should say I'm not all the tech savvy, particularly when it comes to Linux. Best I can recall - loaded Mint via a flash drive. I attempted to use B
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Preferences by exranger06 @ Today at 09:47 AM

I like bass up, treble up, and scoop the mids. Subwoofers are a must. A single 10" about 300W RMS is plenty though. Good aftermarket speakers are also a must for me.
Motorcycles and Motorcycle Lubrication
Jump to new posts Re: Lower Priced Indian Models by FastGame @ Today at 09:46 AM

Originally Posted By: DuckRyderBoy this gets old... So, about that Indian? Yep
Items For Sale
Jump to new posts Re: snow tires for sale by faramir9 @ Today at 09:46 AM

Just to be clear here: The price includes the rims as well as the tires? I am 40 miles from Scranton. Had my nephew's Crown Vic not gotten totaled by a fool speeding on I-95 I would be sorely tempted to get these for him. (CV is a good car to be in
Passenger Car Motor Oil (PCMO) - Gasoline Cars/Pickups/Vans/SUVs
Jump to new posts Re: Switching from Mobil 1 to Rotella T6 wise? by Boss302fan @ Today at 09:45 AM

I just went through this same thought process for my Jaguar because I was going to use T6 5W40 but went with Mobile 1 0W40... With yours, I would use what the former owner used. If it was Mobil 1, then stay with that... I would probably go with the 5
Jump to new posts Re: Mobil 1 EP 0w20 Tested - 210,000 miles by badtlc @ Today at 09:44 AM

too many marketing words like "essentially," "looks like," "barely," etc. Actual wear measurements would have been more useful.
Automotive General Topics
Jump to new posts Re: Who rev matches their downshifts? by OVERKILL @ Today at 09:43 AM

I rev match but don't double-clutch.
Motorcycles and Motorcycle Lubrication
Jump to new posts Re: Suzuki RM250 $$ Best 2 stroke oil? by FastGame @ Today at 09:41 AM

Originally Posted By: sunruhin the outboard boat motor world there is direct injected 2smoke motors. they rip! the problem is when you have some insanely stupid ceo of hugecompany (tm) cough honda cough that says they will never build a 2smoke agai
ATF, Differential, Trans, Brakes, P/S
Jump to new posts Re: Motorcraft SAE 75w90 Premium 4x4 Front Axle Lubric by FordSUVTruck @ Today at 09:40 AM

Just to clarify from the link. XY-75W90-QLS which is the 75W90 Synthetic Axle Lubricant?
Jump to new posts Re: New to GDI engines by Greasymechtech @ Today at 09:40 AM

No problem with aftermarket filters. Most brands already have specific PNs for HyundaiKia. 5k full synth oil changes with any current spec name brand oil. GDI... Gasoline Disposable engine Injection! Stick with top tier fuel.
Vehicles
Jump to new posts Re: Honda real time AWD by Quattro Pete @ Today at 09:37 AM

Originally Posted By: Miller88 If needed,I can run a worn out tire on my Cherokee along with a brand new one. If needed? When is this ever a good idea to run a worn out tire on a vehicle?
Product Rebates, Sales and Promotions
Jump to new posts Re: FRN is back by Big Smoke @ Today at 09:36 AM

Originally Posted By: bullwinkleGiven my past "luck" with getting codes sent for PP jugs that didn't come with them (as in NOTHING!), I'd say, don't bother. I completely agree. It's nice to see they have tried to address the code theft is
Page 32 of 79 < 1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 ... 78 79 >