by donnyj08
12/22/14 11:45 AM
Autel MaxiDAS« DS708
by Michael_P
12/22/14 11:37 AM
Gulf War Story
by redbone3
12/22/14 10:41 AM
Oils that dont burn in a healthy 5.4L Triton?
by 2012AccentSE
12/22/14 10:41 AM
Purolator 14477 For toyota spin on
by kazual881
12/22/14 10:16 AM
Wow...what a shame.
by andrewg
12/22/14 10:16 AM
Mobil 1 0W40 for 2015 Golf?
by Revrick
12/22/14 10:07 AM
Newest Members
Kaiser_Sosse, jnormando, consolidated, mike_a, dlayman
52261 Registered Users
Who's Online
120 registered (asand1, 2009Edge, 901Memphis, ARCOgraphite, -SyN-, 11 invisible), 1638 Guests and 246 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
52259 Members
66 Forums
223796 Topics
3549619 Posts

Max Online: 2862 @ 07/07/14 03:10 PM
Donate to BITOG
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Product Rebates, Sales and Promotions
Jump to new posts Re: Autozone has Castrol GTX SynBlend Oil $1/quart by Artem @ Yesterday at 08:55 PM

^ what he said, x2
Passenger Car Motor Oil (PCMO) - Gasoline Cars/Pickups/Vans/SUVs
Jump to new posts Re: High miles but new seals - HM or straight syn? by Koz1 @ Yesterday at 08:55 PM

PCV valve is a must. 5000, nothing wrong with Valvoline MaxLife. Many Oils will work, depends on the engine dilution and if you add fuel injector cleaners and such. Cheers. Edit Viscosity @ 100║C, cSt, (ASTM D445) for the MaxLife is a little lower s
Jump to new posts Re: Autozone has Castrol GTX SynBlend Oil $1/quart by ltslimjim @ Yesterday at 08:51 PM

Originally Posted By: bama7x57I cleaned my store out of the $1 Castrol and Kendall synthetic blend. 85 quarts. They also had 6 jugs of Castrol Edge 0-40 full synthetic for $5 a jug. 115 quarts total for $115 (no tax on oil) I service my vehicles an
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Where is Flight MH370? by Merkava_4 @ Yesterday at 08:51 PM

Originally Posted By: Chris MeutschMost of a plane floats. The fact that they haven't found even a seat cushion means it's on land somewhere, in my opinion. Exactly.
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: DUI checkpoint by javacontour @ Yesterday at 08:50 PM

Do you understand how this works? I weigh 225# I can drink one beer/hour and my body will metabolize the alcohol nearly as fast as I drink it. It would take 75 hours of drinking at that pace to hit the legal limit. If I drank 1/hour for 24 hours,
Automotive General Topics
Jump to new posts Re: Changing my opinion on CVTs - I kind of like them! by Miller88 @ Yesterday at 08:49 PM

Originally Posted By: OneEyeJackIf you keep a car with a CVT beyond the warranty I wonder how expensive it is to maintain one and what does a rebuild cost and soon does that happen in normal use? Very expensive. No rebuild. Just head over to the Ni
Jump to new posts Re: Autozone has Castrol GTX SynBlend Oil $1/quart by bama7x57 @ Yesterday at 08:48 PM

I cleaned my store out of the $1 Castrol and Kendall synthetic blend. 85 quarts. They also had 6 jugs of Castrol Edge 0-40 full synthetic for $5 a jug. 115 quarts total for $115 (no tax on oil) I service my vehicles and friends and family. dum
Jump to new posts Re: $1/qt at autozone by Alltherage @ Yesterday at 08:44 PM

My total free delivery score was 24 qt of Kendall 10w30, 64 qt castrol 5w30. I have to pickup 16 qt Kendall 5w30 tomorrow at the store, but these pics get me pumped as to what I might find. Unfortunately I have other bills to pay lol
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Where is Flight MH370? by CT8 @ Yesterday at 08:42 PM

Originally Posted By: Astro14 I can guarantee that no pilot who's soloed a simple single would have a prayer of understanding what was going on were they to find themselves, without a priori knowledge, or the benefit of analysis, on that particular
Tool Time
Jump to new posts Re: Recent discovery about MAC sockets by Bluestream @ Yesterday at 08:41 PM

Originally Posted By: SuperDave456Size does not dictate quality. Alloy and Heat Treat determine quality. The chinese use more of a lesser quality steel. The American and Germans Less of a Higher quality steel, with a superior heat treat. Why don
Jump to new posts Re: switched oils and no more consumption by mulehead @ Yesterday at 08:41 PM

I think Ashland makes the the best oil . I know everyone likes pp and yellow but the vwb and max life are great oils
Jump to new posts Re: switched oils and no more consumption by tig1 @ Yesterday at 08:40 PM

My 2007 Focus uses no oil in 10K OCI.
Jump to new posts Re: switched oils and no more consumption by Koz1 @ Yesterday at 08:40 PM

I have tried them twice was going to try a third with the new PU, no positives so far but I wanted to try it in a different engine with the new formulation and base oil before the final chapter.
Tires & Wheels
Jump to new posts Re: 185/65/15 to 205/65/15 on Nissan Versa by 901Memphis @ Yesterday at 08:38 PM

Your speedo will read higher than Your actually traveling with the taller tires but if that's the only set of tires you can find I'd give them a shot. If not keep looking for a closer to oem size or preferably a minus 1 on the width. http://tire
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Holiday Roadtrip To-Do's by oilpsi2high @ Yesterday at 08:32 PM

At 16k on the odo you shouldn't have to do anything. Wash and wax, clean the interior, check tire pressures, and drive it.
Jump to new posts Re: Autozone has Castrol GTX SynBlend Oil $1/quart by blupupher @ Yesterday at 08:32 PM

Have plenty of oil, but for $1/qt I got 12 qts of 5w-20. Between this and the $5 off coupon from O'Reilly (1 Motorcraft filters for the truck and 1 Wix for the car for $6 x2) my next 2 changes on my truck will cost me $9. I need to pull out and co
Jump to new posts switched oils and no more consumption by ram_man @ Yesterday at 08:31 PM

On my 2014 focus. I switched to vwb from pp and have noticed in about 1500 miles I haven't used any oil yet with the pp it used some not a frightening amount but probably a qt in 3000 miles. My mom's 09 focus did the same thing with pp. I am not sur
Jump to new posts High miles but new seals - HM or straight syn? by natenkiki2004 @ Yesterday at 08:30 PM

Hello all. Recently, I pulled the engine from my 1991 Ford Explorer (4.0L OHV, 227,400 miles) and replaced a bunch of seals due to severe leaking. I had originally posted here about that and while the leak was manageable, it quickly gave way and star
Jump to new posts Re: What kind of car is this? by camrydriver111 @ Yesterday at 08:28 PM

Originally Posted By: hattaresguyLooks like a 208, not really a desirable F car. Are those Euro bumpers? Even if it's not super fast that V8 has to make a decent noise.
Aviation
Jump to new posts Re: The fat lady is about to sing for the A380 by Astro14 @ Yesterday at 08:28 PM

Ever wonder why all the very frequent fliers have Bose noise-canceling headphones? It's not just the jet noise that were trying to eliminate....
Jump to new posts Re: What kind of car is this? by hattaresguy @ Yesterday at 08:25 PM

Looks like a 208, not really a desirable F car.
Interesting Articles
Jump to new posts Low-friction Engine Oil by Koz1 @ Yesterday at 08:22 PM

http://www.rdmag.com/award-winners/2014/08/low-fri According to tests, the IL-additized engine oil boosts fuel economy by more than 2% compared to Mobil 1 SAE 5W-30 engine oil, potentially saving the country tens of millions of barrels of oil annual
Jump to new posts Re: Changing my opinion on CVTs - I kind of like them! by camrydriver111 @ Yesterday at 08:22 PM

I had a rental 2014 Corolla and I wasn't a big fan. I'm sure it's fine for slow and relaxed driving but when you need to accelerate it's horrible. It's super loud and very slow to accelerate. Merging into traffic wasn't fun. Sport mode fixes that s
Jump to new posts Re: ODO fraud. What would you do about it? by hattaresguy @ Yesterday at 08:20 PM

This is why any car of any value should have maintenance records to back up mileage claims.
Tool Time
Jump to new posts Re: Recent discovery about MAC sockets by Merkava_4 @ Yesterday at 08:20 PM

Originally Posted By: SuperDave456Size does not dictate quality. But it does dictate accessibility.
Page 32 of 95 < 1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 ... 94 95 >