Recent Topics
Summer time idling with a/c on?
by zach1900
28 minutes 16 seconds ago
Does Toyota make the best automotive a/c?
by zach1900
35 minutes 18 seconds ago
how to handle a poor product and poor service
by ram_man
41 minutes 47 seconds ago
OT: Swedish snowmobile rafting. up stream!
by lars11
46 minutes 10 seconds ago
Bermuda Triangle
by friendly_jacek
Yesterday at 11:56 PM
Where to buy TES-295 trans fluid....cheap
by Joe_Power
Yesterday at 11:56 PM
Best file transfering software
by Joe_Power
Yesterday at 11:44 PM
Thoughts on Mobil Super HM Synthetic Blend 10w30..
by gregk24
Yesterday at 10:33 PM
Fatal stand-off at local Walmart
by OVERKILL
Yesterday at 10:18 PM
Lenovo X230: dead fan?
by Quattro Pete
Yesterday at 10:17 PM
Kentucky?
by mcrn
Yesterday at 10:09 PM
Honda Blue Replacement?
by Yup
Yesterday at 09:36 PM
Newest Members
JoeSubaru, sjr, Nicholi2789, cycleguy55, Dolph
53352 Registered Users
Who's Online
45 registered (97tbird, 01_celica_gt, 901Memphis, 1981, 1kickbuttranger, 7 invisible), 763 Guests and 181 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
53352 Members
66 Forums
228830 Topics
3656751 Posts

Max Online: 2862 @ 07/07/14 03:10 PM
Donate to BITOG
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Automotive General Topics
Jump to new posts Re: Selling a car for more money. Capital gain? by Shark @ Yesterday at 12:45 AM

To my knowledge a private seller has no obligation to report any money made.
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Man steals 24 quarts of oil from Costco... by HTSS_TR @ Yesterday at 12:44 AM

A couple Dom Perignon bottles is worth more than 24 qt M1 !
Mechanical /Maintenance Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Raybestos Element a Good Street Brake Pad? by Shark @ Yesterday at 12:41 AM

Originally Posted By: stephen9666 Just because it's the same line of pads doesn't mean they're going to have identical friction ratings in every application. It seems to me that it would not be good if they were identical in every application. Ther
ATF, Differential, Trans, Brakes, P/S
Jump to new posts Re: Gonna do multiple drain and fills with Acura trans by Bill_G @ Yesterday at 12:40 AM

Originally Posted By: JamesBondI don't think there is a pan, and you might want to get a few new aluminum washers for the drain plug, I think they are the same size as the engine oil drain plug washers, but I'm not positive. I have only and would
Jump to new posts Re: Selling a car for more money. Capital gain? by Blkstanger @ Yesterday at 12:34 AM

The amount of time I would worry about a situation like this. NADA, ZIP, ZERO. Take that money and do what you like with it. BTW I was asked once by an IRS agent what kind of car I drove. At the time it was a 66 Mustang Fastback. He just looked at me
Engine Oil Filters
Jump to new posts Re: Does anyone here go 20k on a oil filter in a Honda by HTSS_TR @ Yesterday at 12:34 AM

She is much different with most female drivers. The vast majority female drivers just pump gas and drive, to them if the car doesn't break down no repair is needed, maintenance is a just a scam.
Passenger Car Motor Oil (PCMO) - Gasoline Cars/Pickups/Vans/SUVs
Jump to new posts Re: a different top up oil was used by pickler @ Yesterday at 12:33 AM

Thanks again for all the responses. The reason I asked was I remember reading somewhere (I believe in my owners manual) not to mix different grade oils which I did here. Also I rathered have oil at full level with wrong mix rather than low level with
Cooling System Fluids & Additives
Jump to new posts Re: Honda blue coolant in '98 CRV with brass radiator? by berniedd @ Yesterday at 12:28 AM

Originally Posted By: DoubleWaspHonda blue is ethylene glycol and protects aluminum just fine. I recently opened a friend's R18 with 144k miles on its original Honda blue, and it was cleaner inside than my fine china. Get the Type 2 (blue), and sto
Jump to new posts Re: Pad and rotor suggestions for 2013 accord by bvance554 @ Yesterday at 12:27 AM

What stinks about the OEM rotors? I'd rather keep them instead of replacing with an aftermarket rotor unless they were damaged. Only time I ever had trouble with a rotor was after I replaced an OEM with an aftermarket rotor.
Engine Oil Filters
Jump to new posts Re: Fram Ultra Oil Filter by 901Memphis @ Yesterday at 12:26 AM

Oil color is no indication of anything. Your methods as always are anecdotal. But you did pick a good filter, I'll give you that.
Jump to new posts Re: Pad and rotor suggestions for 2013 accord by 901Memphis @ Yesterday at 12:25 AM

The rotors I got from advance are pretty solid, I think they are re boxed Raybestos
Jump to new posts Re: Pad and rotor suggestions for 2013 accord by Brybo86 @ Yesterday at 12:23 AM

I have duralast Cmax on all four corners of my 2008 accord. I like the pads... The duralast rotors...are garbage. I can't stand them.
Jump to new posts Re: I forgot........ by Blkstanger @ Yesterday at 12:23 AM

Any pics of this M5? Im a fan.
Jump to new posts Re: Pad and rotor suggestions for 2013 accord by smith627 @ Yesterday at 12:20 AM

Just this week I replaced the front pads on our 2012 Accord EX. Brand: WEAREVER GOLD Premium Ceramic #GNAD787 from Advance Auto for less than $40. I have had very good service using this brand of pads on other vehicles in past years.
Tires & Wheels
Jump to new posts Re: Tire/wheel required no weight to balance? by CKN @ Yesterday at 12:19 AM

I have driven a million miles in outside sales. Bought many cars and many tires. I have had multiple brands of tires not require any weight to balance. Never more than 1 per set.
Engine Oil Filters
Jump to new posts Re: Does anyone here go 20k on a oil filter in a Honda by rrounds @ Yesterday at 12:16 AM

Originally Posted By: smith627Originally Posted By: SilverC6I wouldn't run any oil filter for 20,000 miles. I know filters are better, oil is better, etc. Forgive me but it's just to easy to change the oil and filter more often. ^^This I agre
Engine Oil Filters
Jump to new posts Re: Fram Ultra Oil Filter by robo339 @ Yesterday at 12:15 AM

Let's see old and new uoa
Product Rebates, Sales and Promotions
Jump to new posts Re: Kroger - Pennzoil Platinum score... by HTSS_TR @ Yesterday at 12:15 AM

Good score !
Photo Section
Jump to new posts Re: Tall Curb by daves87rs @ Yesterday at 12:12 AM

Originally Posted By: JHZR2Id be more concerned with that jeans/sneaker combo. LOL! But they're new balance!
Engine Oil Filters
Jump to new posts Re: filter for oci of 4-5k by crazyoildude @ Yesterday at 12:09 AM

The Chinese has a superior product to purolater now... Its better and cheaper !!
Tires & Wheels
Jump to new posts Re: China buying Pirelli by HTSS_TR @ Yesterday at 12:09 AM

Originally Posted By: antiqueshell China is an enemy and we are NOT all in this together. They are responsible for the loss of tens of millions if not hundreds of millions of formerly middle class manufacturing jobs lost in the USA, and Canada...but
Jump to new posts Re: Pad and rotor suggestions for 2013 accord by 901Memphis @ Yesterday at 12:08 AM

Originally Posted By: QuestAkebono ProACTS. Q. These are the forum favorite. I like my Wearever Platinum ceramics from advance auto they are FF friction rated just like the Akebono, the best Street able pad rating usually sold. Duralast gold
Engine Oil Filters
Jump to new posts Re: Fram Ultra Oil Filter by crazyoildude @ Yesterday at 12:06 AM

usually it starts getting dark in 500 miles but lets see there is still a lot of miles left to be certain then there is the uoa. I don't see this vehicle every day but check it when i can. It leaks slightly no real oil drip but seepage.
Engine Oil Filters
Jump to new posts Re: Fram Ultra Oil Filter by Stewie @ Yesterday at 12:06 AM

Clean oil is not sign of performance. Mine was dark after 1000 KM not miles
Photo Section
Jump to new posts Re: Tall Curb by Brybo86 @ Yesterday at 12:05 AM

Originally Posted By: JHZR2Id be more concerned with that jeans/sneaker combo. I'm all for the thrift shop but sometimes it doesnt quite blend.
Page 32 of 71 < 1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 ... 70 71 >