by GMFan
06/29/16 05:20 PM
typical "life" of differential oil?
by TexasTea
06/29/16 04:22 PM
MaxLife Semi Syn 5w-20 vs Castrol HM
by dpaldino
06/29/16 04:10 PM
Vehicles with American contends are shrinking !
by HTSS_TR
06/29/16 04:03 PM
Anybody use Shell Rotella T1 SAE 40 in boats?
by Bgallagher
06/29/16 03:00 PM
"Scrub Radius"
by George Bynum
06/29/16 02:36 PM
Newest Members
jameson223, graywolf001, Likeapogi, 40fordcoupe, stickrpg23
58319 Registered Users
Who's Online
99 registered (another Todd, alphadog, alex_at, addyguy, alcyon, 11 invisible), 1890 Guests and 9 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
58319 Members
66 Forums
250998 Topics
4114294 Posts

Max Online: 2862 @ 07/07/14 03:10 PM
Donate to BITOG
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Forum Upgrade? by Kibitoshin @ Yesterday at 10:18 PM

Furry pets thread?
Test Forum
Jump to new posts Re: New picture icon by mjoekingz28 @ Yesterday at 10:17 PM

Oooh way to step up the technological advancements Bob. I just discovered the photo with an up arrow today. Has it been there a while?
Passenger Car Motor Oil (PCMO) - Gasoline Cars/Pickups/Vans/SUVs
Jump to new posts Re: Castrol magnatec by Marco620 @ Yesterday at 10:16 PM

Running 0w20 castrol edge and magnatec together. Been happy with performance and mileage. Thought I would be on the pennzoil synthetic kick forever.
Test Forum
Jump to new posts Re: New picture icon by mjoekingz28 @ Yesterday at 10:16 PM

Test Forum
Jump to new posts Re: New picture icon by mjoekingz28 @ Yesterday at 10:16 PM

Test Forum
Jump to new posts New picture icon by mjoekingz28 @ Yesterday at 10:15 PM

Trying to post from iPad
General Board Information
Jump to new posts Re: BITOG image uploader! by Rand @ Yesterday at 10:15 PM

Just wait till there are TB of images.. and backups take forever :P
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Hot wall in house, what to do? by abycat @ Yesterday at 10:14 PM

I don't think it has anything to do with electricity. I think your attic air is getting in the wall for some reason.
Mechanical /Maintenance Forum
Jump to new posts Re: brakes don't want to work on wet roads. by Rand @ Yesterday at 10:13 PM

Are they simply getting wet.. try lightly dragging the brakes for a few seconds then applying. Wet soaked brakes take abit to dry off and work properly. IE you are driving along highway in rain storm and havent touched them for a few mins. Some pa
Jump to new posts Re: shop rechecking work after front end parts replace by motor_oil_madman @ Yesterday at 10:13 PM

How do you tell if it's going bad?
Jump to new posts Re: Castrol Edge EP Viscosity Index by SR5 @ Yesterday at 10:10 PM

Yes, very interesting, I found this PDS (US) EDGE 10W-30 The US Castrol Edge 10W-30 (not sure if EP or not) is SN, GF-5, A1/B1, MS 6395 KV100 = 11.3 KV 40 = 71.5 PP = - 39C VI = 151 Noack = 8.5 HTHS = 3.2 That's a nice low Noack and a nice hig
Automotive General Topics
Jump to new posts Re: Sedan or SUV? by HTSS_TR @ Yesterday at 10:09 PM

Originally Posted By: AZjeffWhat's your point OP? The article did a pretty even advantage/disadvantage piece for both the sedan and suv. Are you getting the reactions you hoped for by only cut/pasting one segment of it? If you don't like SUVs that
Humor
Jump to new posts Re: Engineer and Frog by crazyoildude @ Yesterday at 10:09 PM

Or a beautiful girl that don't talk.
Jump to new posts Re: Valvoline Maxlife vs Supertech Synthetic vs QSED by Gene K @ Yesterday at 10:06 PM

The cheapest way is usually with rebates. You can end up getting a name brand synthetic for around $12 for 5 qt with WalMart sales plus rebate. If you dont mind keeping up with all the latest promotions and following up on yhe refunds. I would want
Jump to new posts Re: Chevy 6.2 Silverado, Shaffer's or Mobile 1 by TiredTrucker @ Yesterday at 10:05 PM

Originally Posted By: Crobinson16When you say no need for low saps what are you meaning, you should use full? I think he was meaning not to spend sleepless nights worrying about it. Not the other extreme. I spend about as much time worrying abou
Jump to new posts Re: brakes don't want to work on wet roads. by crazyoildude @ Yesterday at 10:04 PM

there is nothing better then slamming on your brakes all the time for no reason it loosens everything up another good thing is shifting it into "R" for racing at say about 50 mph that will really make it sing.. Sounds like either ABS is kic
Jump to new posts Re: Chevy 6.2 Silverado, Shaffer's or Mobile 1 by TiredTrucker @ Yesterday at 10:03 PM

Originally Posted By: Gene KQuaker State Ultimate Durability 5W30 from WalMart for $21.97 per 5 Qt Jug. Its Dexos 1 and appears to use GTL Basestock with a dash of PAO. Its also high Moly which I like on LSx Engines. http://www.pqiadata.org/QuakerS
Jump to new posts Re: Chevy 6.2 Silverado, Shaffer's or Mobile 1 by Crobinson16 @ Yesterday at 10:02 PM

I thought the latest craze was 0w40 Mobil European car formula for just about anything that took a 5w30
Jump to new posts Re: Chevy 6.2 Silverado, Shaffer's or Mobile 1 by Crobinson16 @ Yesterday at 10:00 PM

When you say no need for low saps what are you meaning, you should use full?
General Board Information
Jump to new posts Re: BITOG image uploader! by paulri @ Yesterday at 09:59 PM

Originally Posted By: EdwardCWoohoo!! It's always a bummer when you search and end up in a forum where all the pics are dead flickr links. I like that about forum hosted images will be there for as long as the forum survives. Thanks! Agreed! Especi
Jump to new posts Re: Chevy 6.2 Silverado, Shaffer's or Mobile 1 by TiredTrucker @ Yesterday at 09:57 PM

Originally Posted By: zfasts03I would use a DEXOS-1 oil 5w-30 in this order. Unfortunately most expensive to least expensive. -Schaeffers -Amsoil Sig. Series -Mobil 1, Valvoline, Pennzoil, etc. -Any full syn. on sale dexos-1 -Any name brand dexos-1
Engine Oil Filters
Jump to new posts Re: Change filter on it's own interval? by crazyoildude @ Yesterday at 09:56 PM

service managers that work for stealerships have to do whatever they can to screw the customer into giving them more money..
Engine Oil Filters
Jump to new posts Re: Change filter on it's own interval? by crazyoildude @ Yesterday at 09:54 PM

i eat cheeseburgers all the time... If i make it another two years i consider that a long time..lol
Jump to new posts Re: 2010 Tahoe Z71 Oil, etc. by SteveP @ Yesterday at 09:54 PM

5.3L V8 The balance of driving has been highway; no trailer hauling OCI has been *around* 5K - dino oil The vehicle is well maintained, garaged, and not driven hard at all
Engine Oil Filters
Jump to new posts Re: Carquest Red filter question by slacktide_bitog @ Yesterday at 09:44 PM

Originally Posted By: pbmThanks s_b... Do those older Fram CQ's have the same media as the OCOD? No. They're slightly better than that. The Fram CQ's are essentially the pre-Ecore cheap champs, like the AC Delco classics. They have metal end cap
Page 32 of 75 < 1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 ... 74 75 >