Are there any women posters on BITOG ??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: Footpounds
Yes. One is named "Helen".

And I think there is oilbabe.

Women posting on BITOG would get a LOT of attention from the single guys on here
wink.gif

Originally Posted By: BobFout
Women posting on BITOG would get a LOT of attention from the single guys on here
wink.gif

i can about imagine what a woman posting on BITOG would look like. ever see one after theyve worked in a factory for 30 years? i bet its quite similar

Originally Posted By: Jakegday

i can about imagine what a woman posting on BITOG would look like. ever see one after theyve worked in a factory for 30 years? i bet its quite similar

Ooooooohhh!!!!
27.gif

Originally Posted By: lairdwd
Are there any women posters on BITOG ??

Why would there be anything wrong with that? Or are you simply asking?

Originally Posted By: Tim H.

Ooooooohhh!!!!
27.gif

CLEARLY not a married man or we won't let that over his lips.

wink.gif

I've seen some of the female engineers in the Mobil 1 and Royal Purple videos.
thumbsup2.gif

Originally Posted By: hate2work

Don't forget about Rachael
smile.gif

There is Raachel, that posts about her Buick.
HR1940, Helen, is the Owner/operator of the site.
lol, back awhile a poster named MOM gave us a good laugh.
I believe a (female) relative of HR1940 is a member here, but only has about 7 posts.

Maybe an Admin can fill us in?

ok,,,when was the last time u all posted on a womens makeup forum, probably not a priority I would say, imho.
lol.gif

After all this is,

BOB IS THE OIL GUY

Maybe we should change it to,

BOB IS THE OIL GUY or GAL or,

BOB IS THE OIL PERSON

But, since Bob, the one that started all of this was a guy, maybe it should say,

BOB IS THE OIL GUY and ALL ARE WELCOME

I remember there being a woman here who made pie for Pablo. Bought an older Camaro for her daughter(Bumblebee Yellow). Can't remember her name though.

I've seen some of the female engineers in the Mobil 1 and Royal Purple videos.
thumbsup2.gif

Right on! HAWTIES ALL THE WAY!!!!!!!!!
cheers3.gif

I remember there was one who posted pics of her car here one time. I came out of Walmart one day and there was her car parked next to mine! What a total trip,huh! I remember her being from around where I live someplace. Can`t remember her screen name though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back