Warehouse tool sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
A couple of times a year, OWT industries (makes Ryobi, Riggid, Milwaukee, Homelite, and some Craftsman power tools) has an employee sale at their warehouse in Liberty SC. It is usually two or three days long, and the last day, open to the public. I caught one last year, and bought several nice power tools. Riggid 14.4 half inch drill with two batteries and charger, 58$, an open box 1/4 inch Craftsman router, no plate, 15$, Ryobi table saw with stand 38$. I also had a friend get me a 14 inch Homelite chainsaw, 65$ I think, and a Ryobi 4 cyle weedeater, about 70$ if I remember correctly. They also had saw blades, bar oil, batteries for drills etc and all kinds of misc. stuff cheap. They don't advertise, and I only hear about it thru the grapevine. The next time I hear of one, I will try to remember to post here for anyone that lives close to upstate SC.

Watch out on them,some might be recons.I bought a Milwaukee circular saw on Ebay which was brand new in the box.I seen the same model cheaper which was a recon and it said it in the description

Some of the tools are, and are clearly marked. The ridgid drill I bought was labeled reconditioned and I thought for the price, I could take a chance. I got it home, and it was brand new, never opened. The table saw labeled the same, and was also brand new. The only thing that had been opened and used, besides the router, was the homelite chainsaw. It is about half what it sells for in stores, and it starts up easy, and they put in a new bar and chain for it. About the only thing besides the chainsaw that I saw that was clearly recondioned were some ridgid framing nailers they had for 99$. Most of the stuff was discontinued models that had been sitting in the warehouse for a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back