www.racing for.me

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't heard anything about it. What can you tell us?

Hopefully it turns out to be something good and/or useful. Given the difficulties you and I have both had in watching what we want, we need alternatives. I'd prefer if they all went to the WEC model - although that needs a couple fixes.

Caterham, from what little I've been able to deduce from the web, this sounds like a file sharing or torrent site for Formula 1 races (and probably other motorsports stuff), and seems very dodgy at best. All kinds of people are talking about how they'd provide bandwidth for the sharing and keep seeding all night and similar nonsense if they could only get an invite.

If that's what the site is, they better hope Bernie doesn't find out.

What else have you heard about it? I haven't found out much. But, as I indicated, they had better pray Bernie doesn't get freaked out about it. F1 (and other FIA sanctioned events) need a better presence online, and one of the first steps to accomplishing that is stomping hard on the pirates.

I already pay a fee for WEC, and gladly. I'd do the same with F1, Blancpain GT, and others. Heck, the technology is here now for Bernie to actually realize his dream of Berie-vision.
wink.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back