Replacement for Kubota filters

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm looking for a more cost effective replacement for a Kubota 15853-32430 oil filter. Any ideas?
Thanks.

I do not know which model you have,
but I xrefed for my L275/L175

51068 for oil
51367 for hydraulics
42276 for air
33507 for diesel/fuel

all have been working fabulously!
go to www.fleetfilter.com for best prices.
go to wixfilters.com for exchanges.

try wixfilter.com, the other answer looks like the right one for BX series, and of course, all the other filters are there also!

The OEM number xref's to Ben's 51358. That is, they both referrenced to the same filter at another site. This is a M20x1.5 small can diameter filter.

btw- if your traditional xref's don't work, try running the numbers through Filter mart's search engine. They, I don't believe, make any filters ..but merely broker others. That is, they have many numbers listed that any one manufacturer might not.

After crossing the Kubota number, I came up with a Supertech/STP ST/S6607. A bigger alternate of that would be the ST7317. Wix looks to be a 51365 or the 51356.

Baldwin's B7285 is yet another good quality cross reference. Any of the heavy duty filter makers like Wix, Baldwin and Fleetguard will have a listing for you by cross reference to the Kubota number.

You can pick up the Wix filter at any NAPA if you don't want to do mail order, just take off the "5" from of the Wix number to get the NAPA Gold part number.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back