Amsoil Purchasing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just another note to the new folks buying or wanting to buy Amsoil to go with one of the site sponsors here on BITOG. I know this is redundant to the veterans here, but I’ve been reading lots of posts lately from people randomly buying Amsoil, without the proceeds coming through us to support this website. Remember, we pay a fee to be here and those fees and donations keep this site up.

In addition, we will always publicly answer Amsoil questions to the best of our ability, and/or get the correct answer from the right folks at Amsoil HQ. However, I for one don’t have a ton of time to answer all the private messages and emails from folks with non-responsive or unknown dealers. If you are having a real issue, I’ll do what I can to help – you know that.

Thanks,

Paul

Question: If I open your homepage and and go to the Amsoil store. And click on an oil. And link to it here. Someone clicks it. Buys it. Will you get the sale. Here's an example.

I like to be able to link to the store as excellent explanations of the product can be found there. As I agree Bitog sponsors should get Bitoger sales.

Last edited by a moderator:
Quote:

Question: If I open your homepage and and go to the Amsoil store. And click on an oil. And link to it here. Someone clicks it. Buys it. Will you get the sale. Here's an example.

I like to be able to link to the store as excellent explanations of the product can be found there. As I agree Bitog sponsors should get Bitoger sales.

No I won't get the sale. In fact please delete or correct your link. Clicking through my site is proper and fine, and my number will follow you in, but becomes hidden for cut and paste purposes.....

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back