GC in Canadian Tire with limit 2 per customer!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
PP 5L jug is only 18.47 at walmart here in canada, so it's even cheaper

unless the advance auto parts has those buy one get one free on the syn oil then it works out cheaper

i shop down there all the time but it's quite a hassel when u r at the border, sometimes they don't care but sometimes take check every single receipt u have, so becareful

Buy ESSO XD-3 oil in 0w-30 or 0w-40 and you get a full PAO oil with half the price of GC.Also made in Canada.
canada.gif

I was doing that for 2 years, buying XD3. Great oil, but trying other stuff right now,, Elf currently is making the car run smoother and more quiet. Next up is GC, then Motul. If I dont like my UOA I will go back to XD3.

Quote:

I was doing that for 2 years, buying XD3. Great oil, but trying other stuff right now,, Elf currently is making the car run smoother and more quiet. Next up is GC, then Motul. If I dont like my UOA I will go back to XD3.

I'm new to Ottawa. Just wondering where in town you found Esso XD3?
smile.gif
GC seems to be much easier to find.
ooo.gif

You can get it on Merival rd just south of huntclub. I cant remember the address, but jsut drive south on Merivale rd past hunt club on its on the left hand side. Its a big Esso Depot (it doesnt look like a shop, but there is a shop door).

YOu can also find Xd3 0w40 at some walmarts, although the one in Orleans does not sell it anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back