Combusto!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The world has been waiting for a product like Combusto!

The world can stop waiting and go about its business because Combusto! is here.

Their web site is an amusing blend of barely disguised snake oil, and a slightly off-kilter translation into English.

How does it work? From their web site:

"WITH COMBUSTO!, it will enhance complete combustion and resulting in generating lesser GHG emission and much more kilometres to a litre.

The % of extra kilometres gain to a litre, will depend on other variable factors also. As the fuel molecules are broken into smaller fragmentation (“Binary Fission”) of molecular size for efficient combustion."

Ya hear that? Binary fission. Nothing more to see here, just move along.

Helpful tips about Combusto!, from their FAQ:

"What happen if I use Combusto! and my vehicle becomes jerky?

It has nothing to do with Combusto!, perhaps the spark plugs and wire to spark plugs could be defective. Or,the spark plugs and distributor contact point ,may be dirty or even defective in older vehicles."

There you have it. If your vehicle becomes jerky, don't blame Combusto! It's your turd-on-wheels, sport.

"Why a few drops of Combusto! can do an amazing task in any engine?
User of Combusto! and reader of our website, may opine that Combusto! and Principles of Science, presented in our site confounded contemporary theory of combustion, physics, chemistry, biotechnology and molecular science.

All we can say is Combusto! has also bewildered us and we have also tested and tried in the most hostile and hot terrain of Asia with most polluted vehicles. It never fails, and Combusto! can help mitigate the current Global Energy Crunch, with lesser fuel consumption and higher fuel/combustion efficiency output. Combusto! is ecofriendly and helps to reduce GHG emission substantially."

Confounded contemporary theory! Has its marketers bewildered! At last, a fuel additive for Albert Einstein.

"What should I do, if I find my car has excessive power and may lose control?

Reduce the dosage of Combusto! from the recommended quantity by half or skip using Combusto! at alternating pump filling."

Phew! That's a relief.

If you can stand the excitement, check 'em out.

http://www.combusto.net/index.php

Hooray for Combusto...geez...sounds like a cheap Japanese super hero!! Probably Mineral Spirits with some Ginsing added for that "getup and go"

Good find and thanx for the laugh!!

Hey this stuff will even add 30% to the earth's petroleum reserves!!!! Wow, that molecular science stuff must be pretty neat. Kinda like the commercials that say "made from space age polymer". Polymer is just plastic LOL.

"Combusto, the new KING of Global green energy by molecular science and has the potential to add 30% more to the Global known fossil fuel reserves."

Wow, it sounds like this colon blow cereal Im eating this morning!!
ColonBlow.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back