FP Plus - diesel vs gasoline

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've already sent LCD an email, but haven't received a response yet.

I thought I ordered FP plus for gassers, but got delivered FP plus diesel. Anyone know if there's a difference in the product? Different prices on the website, and the diesel says 2oz/5gal for dose.

Sounds like a difference, but I wonder if they package the same FP plus and change the $$ and dose for diesel vs gas.
dunno.gif

Quote:

I've already sent LCD an email, but haven't received a response yet.

I thought I ordered FP plus for gassers, but got delivered FP plus diesel. Anyone know if there's a difference in the product? Different prices on the website, and the diesel says 2oz/5gal for dose.

Sounds like a difference, but I wonder if they package the same FP plus and change the $$ and dose for diesel vs gas.
dunno.gif

They told me it was different. Each is designed to be of the most benefit to its own type.

LCD's response:

"It should work fine, but will not give the results that the gas version
would. Use it at 1 ounce per 5 gallons."

So......are the formulations different? Or is it just a different label with different instructions?

Quote:

So......are the formulations different? Or is it just a different label with different instructions?

Different. I asked that to. They said the Diesel version has ingredients that benefit diesel but do nothing for gas engines. They recommend using each for the fuel it is labeled for.

I was wondering why the diesel version was cheaper than the gas version as well back when I asked.

They are quite different. FP PLUS for diesel was formulated for diesel and FP PLUS for gas was formulated for gas as based on the FP60 technology.

Surfstar.....if we sent the wrong once we will gladly replace it. Was the order wrong or did we mix up the shipment?

Quote:

Surfstar.....if we sent the wrong once we will gladly replace it. Was the order wrong or did we mix up the shipment?

I'm pretty sure I went too fast and ordered wrong - it was when you guys sent out the 10% off email. I probably didn't pay close enough attention to the product description, especially b/c I was unaware of a diesel version of FP+ at the time. I'm gonna see if I can sell the gallon locally, then reorder correctly - easier than dealing with shipping.
thanks
cheers.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back