Found Some GC @ Autozone in Palatine, IL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roy

FYI,

I scored 12 quarts M06 from the Palatine Autozone on N.W. Highway and it was on sale for $4.49/quart. Guy told me that they had 5 quarts left.

Roy

That is interesting because I could never find it there before the big "outage". I have been getting mine at the AZ on Algonquin Rd in AH (or RM?), but have not looked for months as I stocked up during the sale several months ago.

I was there about 3 weeks ago and no GC in stock, now they have some. I'll have to give the AZ on Algonquin in Rolling Meadows a try this week. If they have some, then I'm convinced it was a temporary shortage in this area.

Roy

I got some today at the AZ in Dekalb, IL. Mixed 06 and 07 S#. I got 14 Qts total. A pleasant suprise. Now I won't have to use Mobil 0W40 again for a while.

Just got back from the Rolling Meadows store on Algonquin - plenty in GC stock and they had none about two weeks ago.

Looking good for this area
smile.gif

Picked up the AZ flyer - sale goes through 8/22 (at least for this area) $4.49/qt for GC.

Roy

I picked up 6 qts of Green GC Saturday. I bought ten qts. at this particular AZ back in May or April. I was worried that the rest of it would be long gone,but I don't think they had sold another qt. since then!! I'm glad I finally made it back there!

I just grabbed up the last six quarts at my local AZ ($4.49 sale ends in a couple days). The guy at the store said he was getting more in tomorrow, so I'm going back for a case or two while it's on sale. My wife just looks at me, rolls her eyes and shakes her head when she sees me looking at my stash and giggling.
fruit.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back