What brands of engine oil are American?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im looking for non foreign sources of engine oil and have only found these so far. If there are any more brands that only use American oil then please list them.

ConocoPhillips' brands: TropArtic, Phillips 76, Kendall, & Conoco, Motorcraft.

I found another brand called American oil and thats it. Thanks in advance for any help.

popcorn.gif

The companies you listed use foriegn sourced oil. If you want oil made 100% from American crude you need Brad Penn oil, contact G-MAN he knows alot about this oil and the refining of it.

Quote:

The companies you listed use foriegn sourced oil. If you want oil made 100% from American crude you need Brad Penn oil, contact G-MAN he knows alot about this oil and the refining of it.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure Brad Penn is the only 100% American made oil from the wellhead to the bottle.

the g boy thing was a joke. im still missing my syntec name lol so these oils are 100% ---- free eh? gman why did u get rid of the 300 display pic it was cool and spinny? i buy chevron gas but you know im sort of stuck, i would pay a premium for North American gas. im just tired of giving money away to the wrong type of people. GO HYDROGEN i wonder what type of oil they will use? 0w 5?

o and by the way g-man how do u get the pic on there? i want a castrol pic. my name does not represent me enough any more people might get confused with the man bit

Thanks for telling me different about conoco because I sure didnt know that.

Ive been using chevron but felt bad about buying foreign oil so I switched to valero/diamond shamrock since I couldnt find anything that shows they too buy foreign oil. If someone knows that they do however then please tell me.

Quote:

Thank you much. Will do.

He gets it on there like this, follow my instructions

Become an administrator like G-MAN
tongue.gif

becoming a adminstrator is so much work! im going to have to suck up to the current ones im gonna have to think about what i post...... im gonna have to become a nice guy! isnt there a better way? johnny has the Pennz, Pablo/allen have the Amsoil

Quote:

becoming a adminstrator is so much work! im going to have to suck up to the current ones im gonna have to think about what i post...... im gonna have to become a nice guy! isnt there a better way? johnny has the Pennz, Pablo/allen have the Amsoil

Johnny is a multiple $100 donor.

Pablo and Allen are Site Sponsors.

can i become a site sponsor? g-man me and Dr_No have a oil company on the rise
laugh.gif
we are making our own oils! how much to sponsor? PM me

Quote:

i buy chevron gas but you know im sort of stuck, i would pay a premium for North American gas. im just tired of giving money away to the wrong type of people.

Quote:

Ive been using chevron but felt bad about buying foreign oil so I switched to valero/diamond shamrock since I couldnt find anything that shows they too buy foreign oil. If someone knows that they do however then please tell me.

If you want to know where your gasoline stocks come from and which companies are importing from where, read the info at this link.
Where does the oil come from?

how many of us pay terroist for oil?
how many big oil companies are in bed with people who want to cause harm to Americans?
simple solution, much too hard to initiate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back