UCL has an orange hue

Status
Not open for further replies.
cl.jpg

31SMT1KGK5L._SS500_.jpg

449-FuelTreat.jpg

fuel_treatment_gallon.jpg

I'm used to the light and dark color's that seam to vary from batch to batch of UCL, but this one is orange. Anyone been getting this, thoughts? Anyone notice how the batches always seam to differ? I'm going to start my own fuel milage test versus additives and base line and i'm starting with UCL. My baseline in a new truck 13.76 MPG, I've ran a couple tanks for a break in and this was the last tanks MPG. Figured I'd try one 5.25 this tank and maybe two the next and see if I can't raise that pultry 13mpg. I'm using Chevron gas from a new Chevron station for every fill.

Last edited:
I've seen orange/yellow with UCL.

Just ordered some FP plus last week, though. ~$40 after shipping and I'll be using half the dose compared to UCL, so it is even cheaper to try. Hopefully I'll see some positive MPG effects. UCL seemed to give me a *slight* increase - I would use between 2-4oz/10gal for a dose.

I've had good luck with UCL, and it's 19 bucks tax included a gallon if you find the lucas travel trialer, goes to events that Lucas sponsers. It would be nice if FP was sold locally for sure, let us no when you get your order. Hopefully the days of the never ending delays are gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back