FP Plus (I have 3000 version) satisfied customer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ever since moving to the Sac area I have been doing quite the commuting between LA and Sac running FP 60 in my little Saturn engine on interstate 5. This weekend it just happened that I started using the FP Plus, I have the earlier version called FP3000 and boy did I notice a difference in my car’s performance and mileage. Too bad I did not note my true MPGs as I initiated the switch, but I can tell you that the car was fully loaded with 1000lbs of extra stuff that I just had to take with me and it consumed much less gas than commuting the same distances on FP60 without any loads.

How do I know this? I drive a certain distance on interstate 5 to do my mid way fill and my gas gauge is usually well below the quarter mark. To my surprise after commuting the same 220 miles straight, in the same car, with the traffic conditions and nothing else being changed but the switch to FP Plus and a heavier car, I was quite frankly amazed when my gas gauge did not drop below the quarter mark. I always fill up full before leaving town and my gas gauge would be in the same exact spot every single time no matter be it summer, winter, raining , or shining.

Going up the hill over the Tejon pass 4144ft, I thought I was imagining things when I thought my car was pulling better under load when treated with FP Plus, but I guess I got my results quantified. Can’t wait to do another run in a month, looking forward to a run without any extra load to see what the difference will be.

Can’t wait for those smog results, anybody else notice such drastic changes, thanks LCD for such a great product.
grin.gif
patriot.gif
cheers.gif
wink.gif
banana.gif
twocents.gif
driving.gif
tounge2.gif
getdown.gif
approved.gif
thumbsup.gif
thumbsup.gif
thumbsup.gif
thumbsup.gif
thumbsup.gif

I just got the FP Plus email. When did they opt to use "Plus?" Sounds interesting. If they have it all up and running and ready to order.....

BrianWC, if you click on the our sponsors link, look for threads started by LCD. It has a nice explanation how FP3000 became FP plus for gas and FP plus for diesel.

I ordered some after the email said 10% off and they listed as one of the only products to ever seen a lab tested increase. At ~$40 after s/h, and such a small dose rate, it will be cheaper to use than Lucas UCL, and should offer a better MPG increase (one can hope).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back