Gun Safe?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm considering buying a gun safe. something in the 15-20 rifle range which will leave room for "growth." it doesn't need to be a bank vault, something mid-grade would be great.
online I've looked at Fort Knox, Sentry, Cannon, and Cabela's.

any suggestions?

I have a Heritage Safe, hold 20-25 rifles, has a top shelf and side shelves for handguns or whatever else. It also has the electronic keypad, which some may not like but I love it and never had any troubles. Much faster access to the safe than a manual combo lock, too. Anyhow, the quality is top notch, the paint and striping is beautiful and it exceeds all the fire and other security standards. Also, the rods that secure the door when locked go all around all 4 sides. Check them out on their website. It's been 4-5 years since I bought it and one time I broke the small plastic catch that holds the keypad to the door. No problem, I emailed them and 2 days later not 1, but 2 replacement parts were sent to me. Then, 3 months later I new improved part was sent to me - the made a design change and remembered me and gave me the new part! Great service.

Anyhow - I love it and I did a lot of shopping before settling on the Heritage safe.
Check them out here: http://www.heritagesafe.com/

Plus they are family owned.

Figure out, after much looking, exactly what safe it is you believe suits your needs. Then buy the next bigger size. No kidding!
cheers2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back