FP Plus

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been testing it in my lawn mower, a B&S 6.5HP. It had a rough start for a little while recently, ran a few tanks with FPPlus and it now starts VERY quickly with barely any effort to pull the cord.

Haven't tried it yet in my car.

Quote:

I have been testing it in my lawn mower, a B&S 6.5HP. It had a rough start for a little while recently, ran a few tanks with FPPlus and it now starts VERY quickly with barely any effort to pull the cord.

Haven't tried it yet in my car.

Ive got 16 oz of FP60 left im sorta eager to try this stuff.

Anybody have any clue why they have gas and diesel now?
I wonder how it compares/ differs from FP300?

I sent them an e-mail and will see how it works out.

cheers.gif
to LCD for fast responses.
They said FP3000 is the same as the FP Plus gasoline, and they tweaked the formula to get FP Plus DIesel.

That clears it up for me.
banana.gif

I tend to disagree. Both products are designed for use with each fill up. They both claim to keep the entire fuel system clean and lubricated. They also both claim to give a cleaner burn and improve gas mileage. I believe they are direct competitors.

Quote:

I have inquired about this before. How does the FP Plus compare with Lucas UCL.

Cleaning: FP likely has the advantage.

Performance: UCL has given my engine more "umph" at acceleration, and seems to smooth it out more than FP.

Does Lucas remove water from the fuel system?

That's important to me on my diesel engines, and less important yet still desirable on my gasser.

It was the deciding factor when I chose FP Plus over Lucas UCL. I agree Lucas availablilty is nice.

I used LUCL for many years, and it worked better than anything else.

But I found that, while UCL has a definite effect while it is in the gas, FP has an affect after it is gone, in that it cleans what the UCL does not.

I now buy UCL when I need a small container(32oz and 5oz to put the FP in.)

I also put the FP in a Stabil doser.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back