Where to find 10W-30 HDEO in PA?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone know where in south central PA one could find Shell Rotella or Chevron Delo or Mobil Delvac in 10W-30? I can find all of those and Castrol Tection in 15W-40, but 10W-30 is NOWHERE to be found.

I would think with the trend - at least in the passenger car side of things - going thinner, there would be more places selling a lighter viscosity HDEO.

Thanks in advance.

I don't believe that packaged Delvac 10w-30 is available anywhere. I'm pretty sure that it's a bulk item ..that could have changed.

Most Farm/Tractor supply places have 10w-30 HDEO.

Any Sopus (PZ, Shell, etc.) distributor should be able to get you 10w-30 HDEO.

PA is a big state and you may have one distributor dominating the area. They may span several product lines, but one brand will typically be promoted over the others. Our PZ rep, John R. Young Oil Co. can get the full Shell line up ..but PZ is the product that they sell the most of and have the fastest availability on.

Check your yellow pages.

I saw Rotella 10w30 in Matamoras Pa. WM last week. They had a much better stock of all motor oils than the NY area Wm's that I usually frequent.

Out of curiosity, why do you want a 10W-30 HDEO? Do you have a newer Diesel truck? If so, do you tow or work it hard? If so, I believe they still recommend to use 15W-40 over 10W-30.

You can get a 5 gal pail of 10W-30 HDEO from a distributor.

For those reading this thread in Canada, you can get 10w-30 HDEO at Canadian Tire in their Motomaster store brand. Motomaster oils are currently produced by Shell, and it is likely that their 10w-30 is remarkably similar to 10w-30 rotella.

Of course, if Canadians would prefer the Amsoil option, then I recommend supporting Canadian Don Stephanik's Amsoil Business, a BITOG site sponsor.

For those reading this thread in the upper midwest, Menards carries Rotella T CJ-4 in 10w30. Farm & Fleet carries Mystik CI-4/SL in 10w30.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back