GM Discount - how do I get it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Goose. Should I have the GM Supplier go through that website and then give me some type of login code?

I tend to place factory orders for cars, so I doubt the dealer is going to give me anything below or at invoice for a factory order.

Well first you need to find a supplier and give them the info they need..then a certificate is issued and you bring that to the dealer with you. What are you looking to buy? The dealer will give you a price before you order and they will deal...at least they would when I was looking in April/May

Goose
patriot.gif

I was thinking about buying a non-Z06 Corvette. Usually they do deal with the price, but it will always be over invoice. Ford's X-Plan is a few bucks below invoice w/o any haggling required. I was hoping to get something like this with GM.

Quote:

According to GM's web site, only the actual employee of the GM supplier is eligible for the discount. Not even immediate family members are eligible. A vehicle can be jointly registered with someone else, though.

Weird...It's completely different on this side of the 49th.

Supplier employees, their spouse, kids, grandparents, in-laws all qualify for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back