Should Autorx make different sizes?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you guys think Autorx should come in diffent sizes? If so like what, gallons, liters, smaller maintenance dose bottles? I was just thinking about this after I saw a small oil bottle of some type today. It would be cool if they came in a 6 pack or ARX in my opinion. Also, it might be cool to have a different top so you can add it to the tranny easier. Has this been brought up before?

I thought Frank's case sale at the beginning of the year was outstanding!

Yeah, I'd like to see gallon and quart sizes too but it'll be a while before I need to purchase Auto-Rx again.

Great stuff.

With maintenance dosing gaining popularity, and many people doing multiple treatments, and the fact ARX has no shelf life or expiration date, i think big sizes would be an idea. Maybe just pick up something like this for a buck to take care of adding it to tranny, but a case of dosing sizes is cool too. Seeing how Bob's mascot is an old plain oil bottle, maybe I'm asking this in wrong forum.
pACE2-954615reg.jpg

Quote:

I'd like to see a tiny clear section of the bottle with graduations so I can see how much I am adding.

++ on that,
I was surprised that it did NOT have it since it is very specific on 2oz per quart of oil

I would love to see a clear bottle, or maybe like an oil quart that has volume window on the side to see how much you are using. Especially since you have to use a certain fluid oz. for each specific application. It would help a lot. But, I am sure it would cost more to have this type of a bottle. The cost would go to the consumer, and we would pay for it happily.

A six pack of MD size bottles would be a cool option. Perhaps a larger bottle so you can make your own smaller bottles would be good also. This is what I am going to do with Lucas UCL. I am getting a good collection of empty single use bottles.

I really like and believe in Auto-RX myself and I would like to see a clear bottle with measurements on the side so that you know how much you are putting into an engine without having to use some other method of measuring out the amount. Too much chance of contamination with dust and so forth.

I think discusion is cool, but actual implimentation may be another story. Would all you guys be willing to pay an extra dollar or two for the packaging? I know ARX prices haven't been raised nearly as much as inflation, I doubt it would be benificial for Frank to spend more money on packaging for less profit. Lets add a twist to the coversation, how could Frank benefit from having different sizes. Say gallons, half gallons,,liters and/or small MD bottles.

That's not being a Jerk at all, but lets face ot implimenting the great suggestions in this post will add a dollar or two to Franks bottom line. What would be his motivation to going to all that trouble if he wouldn't at least break even on the deal?

I think a bottle like this would be cool:
husqvarna%202%20stroke%20small.jpg

You squeeze the bottle and some of the oil from the main compartment flows into the smaller measured compartment. Make the smaller part 2 oz. That would be perfect for this application.

I have a few of those with Militec-1 in them. Exactly the bottle RX should be in. Bulletproof and exact quantities. I'd pay more for those than the useless black bottles.

I'd pay more too. If you buy 100+ they're only $1.79 each. Also, 32 oz. would equal 2 2/3 smaller bottles. How much do they cost each? If it's more than $0.67 he'd be saving money.

I have sent this entire page to our blender. Auto-Rx has had chemistry price increases-packaging-shipping increases and we 'reduced' the price of each bottle. Your buying IMO the best product for the internals of your car's engines. I will make a best effort for a new bottle for next production run or tell you i can't hold the price with an upgrade.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back