2007 Mazda 3 coolant?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Curious...as I am picking up a 2007 3 tonight. I guess I can wait and see in the manual, but I am anxious to know what it uses.

Thanks.

I believe you may have FL-22 coolant in there. Our 2006 Mazda 5 does. I have no idea what FL-22 is, though...

I emailed Zerox and asked for their equivalent coolant that could be used for topup ot replacement of FL11 Mazda coolant. I will post back.

Got an answer back from Zerox and what an answer. If the Mazda color is green then use this and if the color is yellow use this. NO real answer as color is not always indicative of the chemistry. Really disappointed in Zerox on this one. Ed

Is that Xerox or Zerex? I'm not at all surprised that Xerox doesn't know what coolant to put in the radiator. They can tell you what kind of toner to use, though!
wink.gif

I'm guessing that the green in my car is regular old EG coolant. It is NOT FL-22, as it would say so on the rad cap. I think it will either get green at the 30k change or a switch to G05. Either way, at my planned 30k changes, I shouldn't have an issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back