Status of Specialty Formulations

Status
Not open for further replies.

MolaKule

Staff member
Greetings!

Many past and potential customers have been asking about SF (and many thanks for asking) so I'll give you an update.

Late last year, We moved north for family reasons and had to shut down our blending operations in the lower midwest.

We have relocated to an area in which finding the right facility for storage and blending operations has been very difficult.

As of right now, I do not see SF restarting operations any time soon.

However, I would suggest purchasing products from the many fine sponsors here at BITOG, the King of Oil Information.

Thanks

Mola

We miss your QUALITY input here, your SF products and most importantly YOU!

Thanks for the update and I feel the same way as Dominic.

TD

I definitely miss you as well Mola!!! I hope that you can get back on your feet again. I wish you all the luck needed to do it.

I have some of your products leftover from where I stocked up. How can I see if what I have can be used in my just purchased '03 Tundra? What is the link? Or do I just need to send you an email?

THANKS!

Sorry to hear it 'Kule.
frown.gif

I hope all else is working out for you.
smile.gif

I know I have enough MTL-P for one last change.
grin.gif

Quote:

Greetings!

Late last year, We moved north for family reasons

MolaKule, best of luck to you and the family. What lovely state did you move to or did you just move to Northern Kansas. Keep posting, your knowledge is missed.

DINO ONE, I'm still here, just not much to say. I may be forced out of retirement and if that happens G-Man will have to change my logo. Enough said for now.

Best of luck to you Molakule, my Saab has been running Autoglide in its tranny for 2 years with no trouble. I was going to order some Z1-formulated Autoglide next month
frown.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back