My little mountain bike movie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you come across any boars?
wink.gif

Nice, bright woods for riding!

Your mate must have been really fast to film you, film you depart, then race and film your approach again.

seriously. Good work.

Could have been me last Sunday...trail looked extremely similar, and my daughter even thought it could have been me on the video since you and I are similar. Right down to the white legs. B~)
It was my first MB ride in 7 years...and I remember why I never used to ride MB's in the summer: Ticks and Poison Ivy! Have fun....

There's a trail here on Long Island that looks very much like that. It's called Stillwell Woods. I love that place. Great film.

Hot trails like that here in eastern canada, especially around the nation's capital in the Gatineau park, lots of lakes to swim, pure paradise
drool.gif

That looks fun. What bike is that? I don't think my bike can handle that, no shocks so you'll feel every single bump through your body.

Quote:

That looks fun. What bike is that?...

It was this one, my 2003 Ellsworth Truth. Ellsworth frames are built by hand in Ramona, CA. The components are the finest of Japanese & French quality. There's a joke somewhere in that statement, I'm sure of it. Ellsworths are also "Queen" (the cat) approved.
smile.gif

EllsworthKitty2.jpg

Last summer, I replaced the front fork & wheelset. The bike looks like this now:

Pict0054.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back