Seprate forums for fuel and for fuel additives?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A new forum is always a good idea, but is it the intent of the Mods to have fuels and fuel additives in seprate forums? I know oils have their own forums, and additives their own, but it seems wierd to not have fuels and fuel additves together. Maybe it has something to do with sponsorship? Not trying to say to do it my way or anything, just wanted to point out that it might be more organized or even more balanced to put fuels and their additives together and leave the "additives" forum for oil additves. Just give it a second thought and whatever you guys decide is probally best.
whistle.gif

Really? I though the Additives Forum was kinda busy. What was messy with having Fuel and Oil additives together was some post titles said "did you ever try -blank- additive?" and maybe the same mfg makes both an oil and gas additive. Not really a big deal. It just seems to make more sense this way and literally brings balance to both forums. I never felt 100% about oil and fuel additves together anyway. Now that they are seperated, it just seems right. Nice going G-MAN, I'm happy to help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back