Where can I buy Amsoil EAO filters

Status
Not open for further replies.
I went to the Amsoil site to purchase an EAO for my car. The site offers a ton of filters. I couldnt find an area where you type in the type of car you have and then Amsoil says "this is the filter you need"

My car is a 2005 Mustang GT 281cu. with 20K miles on it. Presently running 5w-20 M1 Full Syn, Lucas Syn Stabilyzer and a 3oz maint dose of Auto RX.

I want to have clean oil and everything I've read here suggests that the EAO is the only way to go.

Also it appears that there may be different sizes (diameter/length) for the same car?

I would like to use a site sponsor if possible. I live in Fenton, MO.

Thanks
cheers.gif

GT John

The lookup guide is on the first page: www.amsoil.com

It's a red rectangular button called "ONLINE PRODUCT APPLICATION GUIDE" in the middle of the page.

Your Mustang takes an EaO11. To purchase enter here: EaO oil filter page And click on "See Pricing Information or Place an Order" and select EaO11 and check out. If prompted for a dealer or customer number enter 515729.

Thanks!

Paul

Quote:

It's a red rectangular button called "ONLINE PRODUCT APPLICATION GUIDE" in the middle of the page.

Your Mustang takes an EaO11. To purchase enter here: EaO oil filter page And click on "See Pricing Information or Place an Order" and select EaO11 and check out. If prompted for a dealer or customer number enter 515729.

Thanks!

Paul

Thanks Paul

thumbsup.gif

GT John

Quote:

Quote:

Thanks!

Paul

Thanks Paul

thumbsup.gif

GT John

Order has been placed

Both Mobil-1 and K & N filter micron particles much better than Motorcraft. The Motorcrafts are the inexpensive Purolator Premium Pluses with a threaded-end ADBV.

The best of the bunch are the Amsoil filters.

Quote:

Both Mobil-1 and K & N filter micron particles much better than Motorcraft. The Motorcrafts are the inexpensive Purolator Premium Pluses with a threaded-end ADBV.

The best of the bunch are the Amsoil filters.

they have different media and SADBV- more like the P1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back