a few vacation pics...

Status
Not open for further replies.
wifey and I are on spring break/5th wedding anniversary trip in the Outer Banks, NC right now...currently on Corolla island...next is Hatarres.

3 of the many pics I took during the Corolla time...(will post more later this wk):

OBX-spr-07004.jpg

view from our room:
OBX-spr-07059.jpg

OBX-spr-07017.jpg

Thanks guys.

MarkC:
yes..we'll be on Ocracoke on Thu & Fri...
Saw the Kitty Hawk/1st flight area today..

currently in Hatarres (wed)...(what a wind!!)

...await more pics soon.

We stayed at a house (Bay Spray) last year right next to that long dock that I saw in your first picture. My kids would run around in that shallow water where those steps go down to.

Judging by the angle of that pic, you must have stayed in the inn that was right next to our rented house. If I remember correctly, there was a kayak/canoe rental shack right in the parking lot of the inn...is that correct?

We, too, went to Hateras and Okrakoke, the kids got a kick out of Blackbeard's museum.

Great place with lots of fond memories.

Vaca
you're right. the description of the inn is correct. The place was called "The Inn at Corolla light"...sound about right?
We really liked that place...we got the best room they had, and the view, and all else was very nice.

here's a few more...nothing new really, but different angles, etc..

After driving around on the sandy roads in the OBX, the Elantra looked so dirty, and I find it funny that on that pic (last one) it looks so clean..
smile.gif

OBX-spr-07222.jpg

OBX-spr-07209.jpg

OBX-spr-07211.jpg

Thanks
It's a Konica-Monolta Dimage z-10 (3.2MP, 8x opt zoom+ 4x digital zoom) bought it from Newegg.com @ a sale when it was an "older" model for $189.00

all these photos were taken on "auto" mode; There's a bunch of manual settings where the camera turns into a total manual one, with which I'm sure you can take even better pic's than these, assuming one knows how to use all the manual adjustments such as shutter/exposure values/white-color balances, etc, and manual spot focusing...I never tried any of that stuff yet!

here's the camera:
http://ca.konicaminolta.com/products/consumer/digital_camera/dimage/dimage-z10/index.html

great, in-depth review:
http://www.imaging-resource.com/PRODS/Z10/Z10A.HTM

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back