Juan pablo Montoya

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you saying Kimi, Fernando, and Hamilton are not racers? I think they are 10x better racers than JPM and they have the added benefit of a much better history of keeping the car on the road and not crashing into teammates. JPM wasn't a good enough racer for F1 so he got booted, it is that simple. That combined with the fact that he is a much better fit as a NASCAR racer (where he can frequently crash teammates and others and keep going) makes it a better all around situation for everyone.

Jon

Last edited:
Montoya left F1 because Ron Dennis was growing tired of his crasholism and he knew the ax was about to fall. There were no openings in any of the top teams so he bolted stateside. IMO, his talent level is in the top 40% of the current F1 field. He is a bit of a bone-head, but definitely a very fast one. Before it is all said and done, he will do some damage in NASCAR (in more ways than one).

Quote:

Montoya left F1 because Ron Dennis was growing tired of his crasholism and he knew the ax was about to fall. There were no openings in any of the top teams so he bolted stateside. IMO, his talent level is in the top 40% of the current F1 field. He is a bit of a bone-head, but definitely a very fast one. Before it is all said and done, he will do some damage in NASCAR (in more ways than one).

Exactly my thoughts, I am excited to see him in Nascar, he will definitely up the drama quotient.

Jon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back