Any News on Specialty Formulations re-opening?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just curious if there was anyone out there they knew when Mola would be re-opening. I checked his website and I don't see anything new. I know it has to be a grand undertaking with the move, but a progress report would be nice. I need to know if I should hold out a little longer and wait or if I need to switch product for a temporary solution.

Mola pops up here and there. I am hoping he has something big planned and doesn't want to say anything 'till it is all done. Otherwise, the silence is deafening.

I sent them an email a few days back. Still haven't heard from them. Their website is still up. You would think there would be an announcement or something there.

I can imagine that it isn't an easy task to move. I don't know what they would have to gain by lying about moving if there intention is to close up shop. I just think that Mola is probably inundated with the move and time is slipping away without him noticing. I've had to move a few offices before, and it is a pain.

If I hear anything I will post it.

g065.gif

I bet a fair bit that Mola did NOT slip away into the night, but rather his time priorities are elsewhere. He has stated his intentions, no reason to think otherwise.

Quote:

I think positive things like an IPO for his company and he is in the silent no announcement period.

That would be awesome. As well as a SF PCMO. I'd jump all over both.
banana.gif
throwroses.sml

I give up, they dont answer emails. even if they do re-open they will have lost alot of customers.

Im almost out of FP20 will MMO work? and yes its not fun to deal with this outfit, they wouldent even give me a Phone # all they will do is email

When a company goes public, a waiting period is the time in which a company making an IPO must be silent about it, so as not to inflate the value of the stock artificially. It is also called the quiet period or cooling-off period. Usually 40 days. If he was just moving and has no products - why not chat about it?

Quote:

Quote:

Im almost out of FP20 will MMO work? and yes its not fun to deal with this outfit, they wouldent even give me a Phone # all they will do is email

Oh no! looks like i is stupid. sorry wrong company please delete.
pat2.gif

We are talking about SF here. Right??

you dont have to shut down your business in order to go public. i am convinced they quitely went out of business.

Quote:

you dont have to shut down your business in order to go public. i am convinced they quitely went out of business.

I am not supposing on your conclusion - but yes you are correct you don't have to shut your business down to go public - you just can't chat up the financials or hype the company pre-release of the IPO offering.

Now there are other more sinister reasons for radio silence of which I have deeper suspicions - again pure speculation, but a lawsuit comes to mind.

Dangit.
offtopic.gif
I love the way their MTL-R works in my A833. Anyone got any suggestions for an equivalent substitute?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back