PsychoDiaperWearingJiltedAstronautFromH—ouston!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have any of you ever observed a more spectacular and boggling fall from grace than this mess???
crazy.gif

See here: Astronaut in Deep Trouble. . .

Having spent about eight years in Naval Aviation myself, I’m still pretty well indoctrinated into the “right stuff” mentality, a rather important part of which is “keeping one’s $&!# together”. This would seem to be a fairly substantial deviation from “right stuff” standards.

What IS the world (and I guess outer space too...) coming to????????
dunno.gif

She reminds me of the "Runaway Bride". Jezus..she is married with 3 kids..get real.
shocked.gif
All of those G-Forces must have stretched her brain.
crazy.gif

You've gotta wonder what's in the water where she comes from.

There may actually be no point where she says, "
pat2.gif
What was I thinking?
blush.gif
"

She may get a book deal out of it, "How to destroy an extremely bright career in 3 days or less!"

There's a (bad) movie in this somewhere.

My work place is hooting with this one today. I've been busy and haven't read all the details.

It's easy to say "She snapped". I'll just leave it to this...."A married mother of three....":

Her priorities were not properly sequenced.

I heard about this story this morning on a talk radio while driving to the university. It's an insane story. Cant wait for Jay Leno or Conan O'Brien...

Maybe a year or several months from now, we all can watch and listen to her story on either 20/20, 60 minutes, dateline, etc.

For sure not the brightest light in the sky. She had a duffel bag with a BB Gun, a knife, pepper spray etc. A BB Gun?
crackmeup.gif
Da da da DUMB #@$%!!

I'm watching the bail hearing right now; she's out on bond, but there is some damming evidence of major pre planning, and having a 4 inch blade on your person when you drive that far (wearing diapers???) to tango with someone can't be good for your cause.
crushedcar.gif

PSYCHO

Quote:

I heard about this story this morning on a talk radio while driving to the university. It's an insane story. Cant wait for Jay Leno or Conan O'Brien...

Oh yeah, I wouldn’t miss tonight’s late night TV for anything!
ooo.gif

Quote:

Maybe a year or several months from now, we all can watch and listen to her story on either 20/20, 60 minutes, dateline, etc.

I’m afraid we’ll all be hearing about this one, over and over, for a very, very long time.
deadhorse.gif

Breathing yet more life into the concept of “recycling,” I think this is an appropriate time to recycle this memorable quote:
Quote:

“Houston, we have a problem.”

By the way, how long does it take to take a wiz or a #2, especially when you still have to get fuel? Diapers? Unless she somehow mounted an F-16 external fuel tank to her car or something. What the #@$%!.
dunno.gif

Drew:

The diapers were supposedly so that she could mimimize her drive time, skipping relief stops. Pretty nuts -- doesn't take me that long to do my business.

My favorite theory heard so far is that her plan was to "off" her romantic competition, and make it back to Houston so fast that investigators would decide it was impossible for her to have gotten to Orland and back by car, and therefore would dismiss her as a suspect. Who knows, maybe we'll find out eventually, but the use of the diaper to minimize drive time, and the disguises are at least consistent with that theory. Of course, once caught, as Win pointed out, she wasn't smart enough to keep her yap shut. Amazing. . .

Yep, weird, and in a pretty dark way. Note the inventory of items which she had with her.
Quote:

"The intent was there to do serious bodily injury or death," said Orlando Police Sgt. Barb Jones, referring to a new steel mallet, knife, rubber tubing and large garbage bags that police found in Lisa Marie Nowak's possession (emphasis added).

I can really see only one reason to include "large garbage bags" in the kit she had assembled. . .
shocked.gif

Quote:

I can really see only one reason to include "large garbage bags" in the kit she had assembled. . .
shocked.gif

Yeah, one of the articles said the rival flew from Houston to Orlando. If the defendant had just wanted to "talk", she could have done that at the Houston airport, no need to race to Orlando to lay in wait for the victim, and no need for diapers, wig, trench coat, hammer, knife, gloves, and garbage bags.

I, too, suspect she planned to do her in, then lost her nerve or the half baked plan didn't work the way she thought ( I use that latter term loosely ). I hope she was a good engineer and pilot. She's a lousy criminal.

Sounds like the judge is not too impressed based on the bail. It would be a lot higher around here on an attempt charge.

She's clearly crazy. I mean, a sane person would have strapped on a colostomy bag instead of a diaper before going on a lengthy stalking spree.
tongue.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back