Continental ContiProContact, $30/tire, good deal?

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are take-offs from a 07 Rabbit, so they have 500 miles on them. The guy is offering me $120 for all four, is a good deal or not? Should I try to bring him down more?

The stock tire size is P185/65R15 on the Saturn, will these fit?

Thanks.

Tire Rack has them on special now for $41.00 each. So with shipping they'll be around $50.00 each or $200.00 for the set.

$120.00 sounds reasonable but try to get them for $100.00, half price from now.

He's selling me the 195/65R15 size, which is $59/each. I'll try to get him down to $100.

I had thought about getting a set of these for our '02 Accord but got the Dunlop A2 Plus instead. I may still get a set of these Continental tires if found for a good price. These Dunlop tires probably won't last much longer.

Got him down to $100 for all four. I think I have a deal, just have to wait a while for me to go down to SF to pick 'em up though.

I buy tires from eBay all the time. Look for new car "take offs" with local pickup, as shipping can make the deal not so sweet. I get almost new tires (usually well under 1000 miles..most under 100) for about 1/2 price. Siometimes I get al four at once..other times in ones in twos. Saves $$$

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back