New Havoline with "Deposit Shield" for $ 2.69

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does this mean you're not going to take a swipe at my minivan
confused.gif

Oh lord.................pictures of Audis again................the same pictures.....................AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

The car that can beat the space shuttle.

Wasn't this thread about freakin Havoline?

I bet it will turn into how Hyundai sucks at some point
banana.gif
thumbsup.gif

PS I welcome direct comparison to any make/model for the given eras, 1986, 1992, 1996...etc. Asians and especially Domestics are downright comical in the late '80s / early '90s. Sorry, even Gary Allen can't change facts and history.

Sq2.jpg

A ZR-1 Corvette of 1992 would #@$%! up any showroom Audi of the same year. A 1996 Grand Sport Vette would do the same.

A 1996 Toyota Supra 2JZGTE along with an RB26DETT Nissan Skyline would do the same. Can your beloved dead stock long blocked Audi put out 1000 hp without blowing up? NOPE

Last edited:
Oh, in 1986, A BUICK..............lets say that again, A BUICK of all cars........Grand National would be throwing rubber chunks at the windshield of your beloved Audi of the same year.
crackmeup.gif
crackmeup.gif

Oh, I forgot Americans consider strait-line to be the ultimate "race". Funny how new 'Vettes achieve such lame track results. As far as street cars, how me some 250k miles Vettes. lol. Plastic car...that's a well-concieved vehicle. It offers so much in the arena of...strait-line performance. lol @ plastic. I'd invite you to challenge a Sport Quattro in a road rallye...but the 'Vette would not make it past the parking lot. Ha!
Ajsig.jpg

700hp out of 2.3l 5-cyl...do the math.

Quote:

Oh, I forgot Americans consider strait-line to be the ultimate "race". Funny how new 'Vettes achieve such lame track results.

Not true. The new Z06 Corvette outhandles just about any production car on the planet. It outhandles many exotic cars costing 4-5 times it's price. There is certainly no production made Audi that can come even close to it on the racetrack.

Quote:

As far as street cars, how me some 250k miles Vettes. lol.

There are quite a few 250k plus Corvettes out there. Want proof?

http://forums.corvetteforum.com/showthread.php?t=1554877

Here are a few pics from that thread:

ebf78604.jpg

2203766_137_full.jpg
[/QUOTE]

That's only a small sampling. I know of at least one 99 which is over 320k on the original engine and trans, and I know of a few others close to 300k right now.

AU, you're cluless. No mass produced sports car in the world can match a C5/C6 for the money. It will perform as well as some of the expensive exotics for a fraction of the cost. And you can drive it everyday too.

Patman, what oil are those guys using that have that high of mileage?

Every Vette owner I know marvels at how GM can allow the Vette off the assembly line at the price they do. It's amazing.

Funny how Chevrolet DOMINATED Showroom stock racing in the late 80's vs Porsche.
Eventually they had to outlaw the Corvette and force it to run its own series it was so dominant.

The Germans make wonderful automobiles but those that think there are no American cars that can run with them on the track are just ignorant. In stock form the Porsche 911 GT3 is faster than the Z06 at the Ring. However with the Corvette on R Compound Tires as well (Porsche has R's OEM) the Z06 is faster.

Quote:

AU, you're cluless. No mass produced sports car in the world can match a C5/C6 for the money. It will perform as well as some of the expensive exotics for a fraction of the cost. And you can drive it everyday too.

Patman, what oil are those guys using that have that high of mileage?

I'm not entirely sure, but I would highly suspect they've been using Mobil 1 5w30, since that's what most people use.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back