Amsoil 505.01 rating

Status
Not open for further replies.
quote:

I guess you didn't get the joke. [I dont know]

Michael, whoever made the joke shouldn't get into standup comedy and quit his day job - if he has one. Or maybe I'm just mentally retarded and don't get it.
wink.gif

Does the reformulation to 505.01 mean that the Amsoil will have to be a semi-synth? Just wondered if the upgrade will require a better carrier for the additive package:)

"Michael, whoever made the joke shouldn't get into standup comedy and quit his day job - if he has one. Or maybe I'm just mentally retarded and don't get it."

I think you really took this the wrong way....I think the *wink* graemlin caused some of the misinterpretation.

My intent of that post, was the possibility of arranging, at some point in the future, perhaps a BITOG meet in the Bay Area. I meant to say it in a joking way...but I didn't think you understood that.

*sigh* No, Michael, even though you think I didn't get it, it's you who failed to interpret my reply correctly. Let me say it clearly: I have no interest in meeting an online know-it-all, unless SHE is at least 18 years old and very, very hot.
tongue.gif

*sigh* No, Michael, even though you think I didn't get it, it's you who failed to interpret my reply correctly. Let me say it clearly: I have no interest in meeting an online know-it-all, unless SHE is at least 18 years old and very, very hot.

"NOW that's funny! ...I don't care who you are !"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back