Score

Status
Not open for further replies.
While out and about today I stopped into the Vista, Ca Autozone on No. Santa Fe. Found a rack full of GC. Scored myself 6qts of M0502 and 6 of M0504. When I left there were still 4 more M0504's there...

figured they were the newer stuff, was just really happy to find any GC. Have visited several AutoZones around here to find none at all...

kttymau,

Enjoy your Gold with Gusto; have a good bit of it myself, even though I do have mostly Green.

quote:

Originally posted by kttymau:
was just really happy to find any GC. Have visited several AutoZones around here to find none at all...

Is there any reason to think that any made in Germany Castrol (I guess the GC gold) will be hard to find in the future?

quote:

Originally posted by Boxgrover:

quote:

Originally posted by kttymau:
was just really happy to find any GC. Have visited several AutoZones around here to find none at all...

Is there any reason to think that any made in Germany Castrol (I guess the GC gold) will be hard to find in the future?

As I have said in other threads, I think Castrol is importing this oil (plus BC) to meet a "target audience" (and if others happen to buy it, all the more the better). As long as that target audience is buying--and it doesn't turn out to be more cost effective to produce oils with their specs in the US--we will continue to see GC and BC.

Psssst.......I just happen to know where there is at least a case of M02 vintage Green Elixier. For enough real gold, I will reveal it's location.
grin.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back