narrowly averted disaster

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel for you, that was a close call... Easy... Easy... That could happen to best of us...
It is not usually recommended, but the alcohol really helps in situations like this.

rolleyes.gif

quote:

Originally posted by lyle:
I changed my A-RX rinse oil today, switched to The Green. I have 24 loose bottles on my garage shelf, arranged by when I bought them. I grabbed the front 6 and started to dump them in.

When I got to the 5th bottle, I noticed that something didn't look quite right. The front of the bottle HAD AN API STARBURST PRINTED ON IT! I looked at the back and it said MADE IN THE USA! I had one of the dreaded MADE IN USA red labels! This one was going in next!

Batch number of this bottle was M0226. I came within seconds of disaster. Thank God all my other bottles are the proper red. I will use this one orphan in my snowblower.

Now that I'm running The Green, I offer a humble haiku:

Zero dub thirty
Green is in the Triton mill
Elfen magic day

lyle,

Despite your brush with disaster, you demonstrated you have "the right stuff." Well done.

My quarts are inspected by a Certified Phd Triboligist (if there is such a thing) before they even come on my property. Those Germans are funny about mixing.

I changed my A-RX rinse oil today, switched to The Green. I have 24 loose bottles on my garage shelf, arranged by when I bought them. I grabbed the front 6 and started to dump them in.

When I got to the 5th bottle, I noticed that something didn't look quite right. The front of the bottle HAD AN API STARBURST PRINTED ON IT! I looked at the back and it said MADE IN THE USA! I had one of the dreaded MADE IN USA red labels! This one was going in next!

Batch number of this bottle was M0226. I came within seconds of disaster. Thank God all my other bottles are the proper red. I will use this one orphan in my snowblower.

Now that I'm running The Green, I offer a humble haiku:

Zero dub thirty
Green is in the Triton mill
Elfen magic day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back