Expand the GC Forum to include all Euro-made oils?

Status
Not open for further replies.
quote:

Originally posted by pscholte:

quote:

Originally posted by LVHospiceRN:

quote:

quote:

BLASPHEMY!!!!!!!!!!!

The Elves are NOT smiling...

darrell
sin city

Now...now,...LV...the diminutive ones are not rebelling...after all this would allow a spotlight to be shown on an oil with a name quite special to them: Elf. We have their blessing...but they are partial to Euro oils or Euro spec'd oils...
cool.gif

OH NO, NOT YOU TOO PSCHOLTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
spaz.gif

(Excuse me, I need to have a private
wink.gif
conversation with darrell.)

darrell,

You know me...if the Elves had not been OK with this, I would not have supported it...but they know the Elixer can stand the heat from any competitor so they are just fine with it...really...its all true...by the way, they asked me to send a special message to you..."Do you believe in Magic?"...oh, and they wanted you to have this:
 -

Thanks...but i received that album from the Elves via UPS, they dont like FedEx, right after i bought my first batch of GC...

Okay...change in inevitable...so they changed the name of the forum....how about..

"German Castrol...and all those lesser oils" forum?

darrell
sin city

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

BLASPHEMY!!!!!!!!!!!

The Elves are NOT smiling...

darrell
sin city

Now...now,...LV...the diminutive ones are not rebelling...after all this would allow a spotlight to be shown on an oil with a name quite special to them: Elf. We have their blessing...but they are partial to Euro oils or Euro spec'd oils...
cool.gif

OH NO, NOT YOU TOO PSCHOLTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
spaz.gif

(Excuse me, I need to have a private
wink.gif
conversation with darrell.)

darrell,

You know me...if the Elves had not been OK with this, I would not have supported it...but they know the Elixer can stand the heat from any competitor so they are just fine with it...really...its all true...by the way, they asked me to send a special message to you..."Do you believe in Magic?"...oh, and they wanted you to have this:
 -

Thanks...but i received that album from the Elves via UPS, they dont like FedEx, right after i bought my first batch of GC...

Okay...change in inevitable...so they changed the name of the forum....how about..

"German Castrol...and all those lesser oils" forum?

darrell
sin city

Your loyalty to and enthusiasm for the Elixer of Love, Life, Luxurious Lubricity and True Turbo Tranquility has certainly won you a place in the Elves' hearts...in fact they now have your picture on the wall...if I may be so bold, darrell, you appear to have some Elvish blood in the ol' Stammbaum...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back