Wait a minute

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was just reading the GC thread that states the GC M04 was gold as we know the M05 is. I just put in 5qts of M04 that was green.

-

What gives?

I have some M04 that is green. I think you have to watch the rest of the numbers. Not sure what they are for green vs gold.

Not only did he spill a drop, but he's holding the bottle the wrong way to avoid the glug-glug-glug effect! (I know, it was so we could read the label!)

quote:

Originally posted by wavinwayne:
AFAIK, the first gold GC started with batch #M0502.....

Yes, this is true. M03 and M04 are all green, M0501 has been spotted which is green as well, and M0502 and higher is now the gold stuff.

quote:

Originally posted by SSDude:

quote:

Originally posted by csp203:
man you sure are brave posting that, (seeing how you spilled a drop)
wink.gif

I think he should be expelled immediately from the board.
twak.gif

It appears to me he actually has spills east and southwest...while the Elves don't think expulsion is necessary, they do think a fair punishment would be to send 6 cases of GC to a Colorado Springs address to be provided in a PM...what can I say...the Law is the Law...

Just think of all those potential drops that never make it out of the GC container when you pour it into the engine.

Those unused drops wind up in the.........the..........Oh, I can't bring myself to say it.

quote:

Just think of all those potential drops that never make it out of the GC container when you pour it into the engine.

Those unused drops wind up in the.........the..........Oh, I can't bring myself to say it.

There, there, ww...it is the Elvish way to think HAPPY THOUGHTS...on what dreadful things might be, one must not dwell.

quote:

Originally posted by pscholte:

quote:

There, there, ww...it is the Elvish way to think HAPPY THOUGHTS...on what dreadful things might be, one must not dwell.

lol.gif
lol.gif

quote:

i leave the bottle upside down in the oil fill hole for 5 minutes each to get every drop!

quote:

Originally posted by daemonite:
i leave the bottle upside down in the oil fill hole for 5 minutes each to get every drop!

The Elves said to send their love and best wishes.
grin.gif

quote:

Originally posted by daemonite:

You must not have seen the threads by that Cat dealer guy. Everytime I am about to do that, I think of his posts and findings on settled crud in oil containers and just wait until most of the oil is out. When the flow turns to a trickle, I stop.

Also, I just went outside to check my M04 quart that is in the trunk of my car. It's definitely green.

well, that "crud" was put there on purpose and has a reason to be in there. Just because it has settled out doesn't necessarily mean it is bad. By pouring it in and waiting for the last drop you're merely reblending it back into what you bought and paid for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back