Anyone know where in PA I can still find those elves?

Status
Not open for further replies.
quote:

Originally posted by brianpavlovic:
I was just wondering if anyone knew where I could still find some original green GC here in PA?

I've been buying mine from the City Line Avenue location:

7730 City Line Ave
Philadelphia, PA 19151
(215) 473-4484

However, last time I was there (approx. 3 weeks ago) I purchased their remaining "04" stock (along with one quart of "02". The remaining Syntec 0w-30 was the older yellow-label "Made in the US" oil, along with approx. 10 quarts of the "05" gold Syntec 0w-30. Not sure if they have any remaining "04" or if they're totally on the "05" now.

So I guess this post wasn't much help, sorry.

I have all you want, just North of WhiteHall...Weatherly. I will even check around at stores, but I'v e got a ton here. AZ in Quakertown has it. I shop in WB and Pittston. Hazleton never got any GC...just the 'ol Yeller.
frown.gif

The Autozone in Warminster (zip 18974) has it; at least case or 2 on the shelf.

Sorry to say I am in the same boat as you can not find the elves and their magical elixir in Northeast Pa either
banghead.gif
.Audi Junkie where is the Whitehall Area AZ at? I live close to the WB and Pittston stores with no luck.... plenty of gold though.If I can find the elixir,what would you guys recommend as the oci first time around in my 96 Jimmy 4.3, 80,000 original miles . current oil is Castrol dino 5-30 /w WIX filter 3,000, ocis since 28,000 miles. Was thinking 5,000 oci then a uoa including TBN to see how much I can extend the oci.Terry has stated that some people can fair better using LC and GC ( which I have used with good results so far) to extend GC drains after an the first uoa. one last question, sorry for the long post.Has anybody seen an oil leak on a Blazer or Jimmy coming from where the oil filter seats on the oil filter adapter and is it a PITA to change? I have heard of oil cooler lines leaking on my type of truck and mine are dry but have never seen a leak on the oil filter adapter. thanks for all you help and I enjoy reading this great forum, tons of great info for a auto oil junkie such as myself
grin.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back