What do the autozone workers think about GC buyers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know, the guy who is looking over each and every bottle at the store, unshelving them and flipping them over to look at batch numbers. Caressing the bottle(s) like a little girl does with a new stuffed animal on christmas....

The guy who always helps me at AZ doesn't even own a car
dunno.gif
I don't think he's a fan.

I once took out their whole shelving just to double check. They kept staring at me for a while to say the least.

I've tried to explain to them before about it but most of them don't really care too much, or just don't believe me.

When I bought 10 quarts the other day the guy asked whats up, and I tried to explain, but of course looked at me pretty funny.

I only buy 6 qts at a time as to not raise suspicion of the AutoZone Oil Police Dept.

I do not fondle bottles of GC which I do not intend to buy for fear of leaving fingerprints.

I wear different clothing to each AZ when buying GC and visit stores at varying dates and times so I am not recognized by the same personnel every time I buy GC.

I always pay in cash to avoid leaving a paper trail.

Sometimes I'll buy a filter, sometimes I don't. I don't want to give a AZOPD any patterns or leads.

It's a brave new world, folks. 9/11 and M05 have changed everything. Be careful out there!

Our AutoZone guys don't have the ability to think. I avoid that place until I have no other choice. Should I consider using GC, I'll be forced to enter the store. I'm purposely avoiding getting "hooked" because I'm so obsessive it'll drive me nuts !

"Don't look at the green light...." "its so pretty !" "NO ! don't do it !"

Well GC has finally come to Doo-Dah land. Found it in the AZ store today. They didn't even know they had it. I had to take the guy back and show him what I wanted. After two years of inquiry, they finally came through.
biggthumbcoffe.gif

After the testing of our proprietary oils are complete, I will run it in the daily driver and see what the fuss is all about.
grin.gif

i work in a very nice AZ... and no one will notice the difference in normal castrol bottles versus GC..

for the most part, why should any of them care? they stock shevles, you buy stuff.. everyone happy.

im one of the few ppl that know waaaay too much about oil at my store, and i hid all the GC we had and buy it myself.

FYI: the store in Gaylord, MI has about 40 cases of the green elixer.

quote:

Originally posted by TitaniumGT:

I certainly hope it is in an inner vault of triple thick concrete with rebar and encased in a leaded outer vault with a suitable special oil operations force providing 24/7 protection...if it's not I don't want to know...

I've seen pallets of the stuff at the oil distributor where I got my GC.

The salesperson told me they didn't even know they had a 0W-30 weight oil in the store.

They deffinately don't frequent this forum!

quote:

Originally posted by pscholte:

quote:

Originally posted by TitaniumGT:

I certainly hope it is in an inner vault of triple thick concrete with rebar and encased in a leaded outer vault with a suitable special oil operations force providing 24/7 protection...if it's not I don't want to know...

I didnt think any extra precautions were needed...it has elves protecting it.!!

darrell
sin city

Their special powers extend only to the point it gets into the Autozone distribution system...Autozone made them sign an agreement....said they didn't want any "strange occurences"...go figure
dunno.gif

quote:

Originally posted by SSDude:
The worker do not know about GC.

That is probably the rule rather than the exception; but the last itme I bought some GC, the clerk knew exactly what it was!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back