GC Vampires?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My car was stolen.
When the police recovered it, it was up on blocks and the only thing missing was the crankcase oil.....are THEY reading BITOG?

You're kidding, right?

Maybe the low-life scum sucking car theives
twak.gif
were hoping that when the car was recovered, the police or owner, would start the car and attempt to drive off not knowing there was no oil in the engine thus causing mucho damage?
shocked.gif

First rule of GC Vampire Club... you do not talk about GC Vampire Club!

nascarnation, you're out of the club!

It was the Elves, caught by surprise, while doing a free voluntary recall on the oil in your car. If you had left the car a little longer, it would have been returned, refilled with '05 GC.

quote:

Originally posted by oilyriser:
It was the Elves, caught by surprise, while doing a free voluntary recall on the oil in your car. If you had left the car a little longer, it would have been returned, refilled with '05 GC.

oilyriser,

You are wise beyond your years.
wink.gif
cheers.gif

quote:

Originally posted by oilyriser:

man I'm always the last one to know........
grin.gif

on a more serious note the 6 month/4000 mile trial in the 115,000 mile SOHC Saturn has gone quite well.
Less than 1 quart consumed. Avg 37 mpg.
cheers.gif

I'm trying Rotella 5W40 for the summer based on the Saturnfans board. If I find some more GC will try it again next winter. At some point the GC may be worth as much as the car....
grin.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back