Got my GC yesterday...

Status
Not open for further replies.
...at Autozone in Richardson, TX. Got 6 bottles, made in Germany, opened one when I got home ( and it's green!!!
fruit.gif
).

I pulled a few more off their shelf and they say Made in USA. May be the last they have, but I'll check again soon. Where do I sign my name to join the club???

fruit.gif

Congratulations. Kinda' like winning the Easter Egg Hunt, ain't it?
You're in the club, but your membership card will be your first UOA run on your vehicle with GC in it.

I'm now up to 32 qts. I scored some more from another AZ on my lunch hour today. 12 qts. was all they had left on the shelf. I left one qt. of USA on the shelf.

I still have more stores in N. Texas to hit before I give up.
spaz.gif

This is M04 stuff, too.

quote:

Originally posted by bighead:
Be mindful...young elven padawan. It will consume you if you don't learn to control your feelings about the Green.
grin.gif

CQUG4R,

bighead, great wisdom to you has given...indeed, a great treasure the Emerald Elixer is and powerful emotions, elicit, it does...the wise, though full subterranean storehouses of the Minty Motor Medicine they have, control the emotions, they do...only one, of whom the wisest of Elves warn, failed to control his emotions, he did...
mad.gif
Darth Grün
mad.gif
he is known...avoid his path you must...
shocked.gif

pscholte,bighead,

I don't have a problem...really...just look into my eyes. You'll see...I'm telling the truth.

I don't know what your talking about.
 -

quote:

Originally posted by CQUG4R:
...at Autozone in Richardson, TX. Got 6 bottles, made in Germany, opened one when I got home ( and it's green!!!
fruit.gif
).

I pulled a few more off their shelf and they say Made in USA. May be the last they have, but I'll check again soon. Where do I sign my name to join the club???

fruit.gif

I'm green too ! I just emptied AZ in Pascagoula,Ms. of it's 21 quarts Ya'll are green with envy.
lol.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back