Spotted some M05 batch GC at Walmart today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Walmart has over a dozen quarts of the M05 batch. I grabbed a quart off the shelf, ran down a lonely isle and opened the cap. It's still green, still smells the same. Grabbing every bottle off the shelf and checking for color and scent would likely have attracted some attention so I can't say for sure whether all the M05 bottles contained the green elixir, but that one bottle certainly did. Puts me at ease, knowing there's still some green stuff on the shelves around town.

quote:

Originally posted by blupupher:
Didn't Patman have some 0504**** stuff that was the amber, and someone else had some 0501**** was green?

I spotted some M050286 stuff which is amber. It looks like they might've stopped making the green stuff right after the M0501 batches. (unless the amber stuff is only temporary)

I guess I'll have to pop up to WallyWorld on Strandherd this weekend and see what they have. If they have 05, I will discreetly inspect the contents and report on Monday.
grin.gif

Cheers,

Bry the spy.
canada.gif

quote:

Originally posted by LVHospiceRN:
Just nosy, what was the price on GC at Wally World?

darrell
sin city

In Canada it costs us $7.12 per liter for GC at Walmart. Canadian Tire sells it for around $7.50 but they had a sale a few weeks ago at $6.29. I should've grabbed more than just 5L on that sale! I'll be anxiously awaiting this week's flyer to see if it goes on sale again!
smile.gif

Patman, CDN Tire in Alberta has GC 0w-30 on sale again starting April 1 thru April 7 for $6.36/liter, I'm sure it's canada wide???

Yeah, it is on sale at Canadian Tire, Canada - wide. Today I grabbed all but six bottles at downtown Burlington store. M04097 batch.
Actually, I haven't seen M05 butch at CT yet.

quote:

Originally posted by CONMCK:
Patman, CDN Tire in Alberta has GC 0w-30 on sale again starting April 1 thru April 7 for $6.36/liter, I'm sure it's canada wide???

I got my flyer last night and immediately went to the back to see if Syntec was on sale but didn't notice the ad was in the beginning of the flyer instead.So I just found out this morning that it is on sale. Perfect timing for sure! I will definitely be buying at least 10 more liters of it.

yugrus:

thanx for the heads up... I'll not be going to the Burlington Mall location for my GC, even if I can see it looking out my work doors
wink.gif

I'll have to go to another CT in Hamilton
smile.gif

Don't understand all the worry about amber colored GC. I highly doubt that the green color gave it it's mystical properties. In this day and age it would not make sense for them to downgrade the quality of the product. It HAS to get BETTER.
cheers.gif

posted April 03, 2005 08:52 AM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't understand all the worry about amber colored GC. I highly doubt that the green color gave it it's mystical properties. In this day and age it would not make sense for them to downgrade the quality of the product. It HAS to get BETTER.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Really?
cheers.gif

Went to WalMart on Sat. No sign of the 05 yet. There was 04, 02 and one bottle which didn't have a number on the bottom
dunno.gif
and yes, it was "made in Germany". I may have to scout out Cdn Tire and see if they have any on sale here in Ottawa.

Bry

canada.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back